Thing vs Colossus (durability test)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Savage Hulk is punching them in the face.

Round 1) Who gets koed first.
Round 2) He keeps punching them even after they're knocked out. Whose face is turned into paste faster.

Reacting2

KingD19
Colossus or Juggerlossus?

abhilegend
Pete IMO.

Endless Mike
Thing IMO has more stamina though even if he is slightly weaker

guy222
ben

ben

carver9
Originally posted by Reacting2

savage hulk aint knocking out current colossus or angir

Why? A depowered Kuurth was breaking Colossonaut bones when he was punching him and I would personally put Savage Hulk above this Kuurth.

Especially when we have Hulk doing this to Classic Juggernaut.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/juggslayout.jpg

Would have dropped him if he wasn't stopped.

Endless Mike
Doesn't that scan imply that that fight was taking place in Hulk's mind?

Reacting2

carver9
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Doesn't that scan imply that that fight was taking place in Hulk's mind?

No...the illusion was Juggernaut appearing as Hulks father. Hulk saw through the illusion and beat the crap out of Juggernaut.

Reacting2
Originally posted by carver9
beat the crap out of Juggernaut. stop lying carver, I saw no crap coming out of him, he was just down, not even scratched

carver9

Reacting2
WTF? Show me a healing ft from Colossonaut that makes you believe his healing factor is above Hulks? healing broken skull bones on the fly(while fighting Kuurth) healing a whole in his chest made by a celestial..

carver9
Originally posted by Reacting2
healing broken skull bones on the fly(while fighting Kuurth) healing a whole in his chest made by a celestial..

None of this is comparable to what Hulk has healed to on a bad day. I haven't seen anything from Colossonaut putting him above Hulks healing factor.

-Pr-
Why? A depowered Kuurth was breaking Colossonaut bones when he was punching him and I would personally put Savage Hulk above this Kuurth.

Of course you do.

--

As for the thread, Pete fares better imo.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by guy222
ben

ben

thumb up

Tony Stark
Originally posted by guy222
ben

ben

yes

juggernaut74
Colossus in both. Ben will crack under the pressure.

Colossus-Big C
Iirc juggernaut caused some of the rocks on ben to break, no such thing has happened with colossus. Wolverine can also cut ben far more easier than colossus

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Iirc juggernaut caused some of the rocks on ben to break, no such thing has happened with colossus. Wolverine can also cut ben far more easier than colossus

So now Wolverines in the battle too...? I was unware

cool

Horrificus

Especially when we have Hulk doing this to Classic Juggernaut.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/juggslayout.jpg

Would have dropped him if he wasn't stopped. Cain was obviously disoriented by the outfit Hulk was wearing.

Juggernaut probably thought he had been shunted to some super-powered, all-male massage contest.

Or possibly, after seeing the Hulk's new "flair", Juggernaut feared that a villain was nearby with a "Gay-Ray" of some sort.

Diabolical!!

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus
Cain was obviously disoriented by the outfit Hulk was wearing.

Juggernaut probably thought he had been shunted to some super-powered, all-male massage contest.

Or possibly, after seeing the Hulk's new "flair", Juggernaut feared that a villain was nearby with a "Gay-Ray" of some sort.

Diabolical!!

laughing I am laughing so hard right now, tears are coming out of my eyes. I can't breath...laughing to hard. laughing out loud

Horrificus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Iirc juggernaut caused some of the rocks on ben to break, no such thing has happened with colossus. Wolverine can also cut ben far more easier than colossus They weren't "rocks". It was a group of warts that Ben was going to have removed anyway.

Colossus BENDS, he doesn't crumble. roll eyes (sarcastic) People don't hear about it, but Piotr bends A LOT.

Wolverine doesn't cut Colossus as much, because Piotr will make Logan sleep on the couch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.