Legendary Sanin vs 6 Paths of Pain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
This time Jiriaya gets back up. Orochimaru and Tsunade help him against the 6 paths of pain. Who takes it?

Q99
I'd say the trio. Most of the bodies won't last long at all against them, and the advantage of numbers/overlapping eyesight is significantly reduced when it's three-on-one.

Only Deva's that much of a problem in these circumstances.

NemeBro
Jiraiya solos once he figures out how Pain's powers work. smile

Q99
Tsunade can easily handle Preta and Asura.

Jiraiya can handle the soul twins and Animal.

And then put Orochimaru against Deva solo. With his snakes and sword getting in between force bursts, and preventing him from having time to make a moon, should be doable.

Astner
Doesn't Hanzō fall in-between the Sannin and Pain in terms of power, making Pain more powerful?

Q99
Originally posted by Astner
Doesn't Hanzō fall in-between the Sannin and Pain in terms of power, making Pain more powerful?

He fought the Sannin when they were much younger. They almost certainly got stronger in the meantime.

From what we saw of their fight, no Jiraiya-sage mode, no Tsunade super-mode, etc..

Zack Fair
Yeah. Hanzo fought them when they were much younger and they are not old enough(at the time of their deaths) to have grown considerably weaker.

Q99
What it really comes down to is if Deva is kept too busy to do his large jutsu, like if you make him pulse every 5 seconds, then the other bodies'll fall fairly quickly, it'll become three-on-one, and the Sannin definitely finish the job.

Estrecca
Until he broke out sage mode, Jiraiya had his hands full fighting just Animal Path. No reason for it to be different here, until he manages to get breathing room to summon the toad sages and engage Sage Mode.

Also, Asura Path was helluva fast. If Tsunade manages to touch it, it is splinters, but its ranged weaponry should let it keep her at a distance. I really don't see Tsunade handling both Asura and Hungry Path at the same time.

Q99
Preta is nothing to her, though- her taijutsu will crush it easy, it's ability doesn't really do anything to slow her down. By 'Tsunade vs Asura and Preta,' I kinda mean 'Tsunade vs Asura, after crushing Preta'.

wakkawakkawakka
Well considering how Jiraiya took out 3 path w/o any knowledge of how they work and on Pein's turf, I'd say the Sannin take this pretty handily.

Deva's the only real threat and unless he's using Chibaku Tensei, I doubt the 5 second gap will do him much good against three heavy hitters.

Q99
And not only is Deva the only real threat, but Preta and Naraka are pretty naff in combat.. and with three foes Naraka's unlikely to remain safe long enough to get much chance to do rez'ing.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Jiraiya solos once he figures out how Pain's powers work. smile

laughing

*brofist*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.