Thor vs spiderman's villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Doctor octopus
The scorpion
Electro
Lizard
Venom
Vulture
Green goblin
Hobgoblin
Rhino
Carnage

Vs

Thor with no hammer

Newjak
Thor wins

abhilegend
Thor.

Sin I AM
team stomps

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
team stomps

How?

And I vote for Thor.

abhilegend
team stomps
laughing out loud

Cogito
Rhino wins

abhilegend
Originally posted by Cogito
Rhino wins
Yes of course

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_AMazingSpiderMan_683_TheGroup_017.jpg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How?

And I vote for Thor.

Rhno recently pawned thor even if it was a cheap shot, and without mjolnir he wont be able to do ALOT. Doc Ock is a beast now and if he has his adamantium harness he could potentially solo, Electro been upgraded, Norman is a Super Adaptoid, Carnage symbiote could plausibly take him over, and Venom (current), Lizard are pretty decent. Vulture is fodder and hobgoblin is meh, but good enough for a distraction

People are gonna argue that thor could godblast sans hammer, but he aint gonna do that because one he wont have the time and two he is gonna try and melee.

Team stomps

abhilegend
Rhno recently pawned thor even if it was a cheap shot, and without mjolnir he wont be able to do ALOT. Doc Ock is a beast now and if he has his adamantium harness he could potentially solo, Electro been upgraded, Norman is a Super Adaptoid, Carnage symbiote could plausibly take him over, and Venom (current), Lizard are pretty decent. Vulture is fodder and hobgoblin is meh, but good enough for a distraction

People are gonna argue that thor could godblast sans hammer, but he aint gonna do that because one he wont have the time and two he is gonna try and melee.

Team stomps

Rhino had the tooth of midgard serpent.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend
Rhino had the tooth of midgard serpent.

are u asking me or tellin me?

Newjak

Team stomps Rhino had the Midgard Serpent Tooth Horn, without that I don't think he is doing anything to Thor.

It's says Green Goblin not Norman Osborn

Without some serious upgraded weapons like Rhino's Serpent Tooth this team isn't harming Thor, and he has the strength to flat out knock these mofos out pretty quickly or at least into orbit.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Newjak
Rhino had the Midgard Serpent Tooth Horn, without that I don't think he is doing anything to Thor.

It's says Green Goblin not Norman Osborn

Without some serious upgraded weapons like Rhino's Serpent Tooth this team isn't harming Thor, and he has the strength to flat out knock these mofos out pretty quickly or at least into orbit.

Green Goblin IS Norman Osborn unless i missed something

abhilegend
are u asking me or tellin me?
I'm telling you.
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes of course

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_AMazingSpiderMan_683_TheGroup_017.jpg

Newjak
Green Goblin IS Norman Osborn unless i missed something No Norman Osborn is the Green Goblin, but the Green Goblin is a specific incarnation of Norman Osborn.

Others being Iron Patriot and Super Adaptoid Osborn.

joesha28
Rhino stabbed Thor from Behind. Even without Mjolnir, Thor's a beast and he does still summons storms and lightning.

Thor

Digi
Yes yes, one giant lightning blast wouldn't take out 2/3 of the combatants from second 1 of the fight.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thor, clearly.

DarkSaint85
Green Goblin IS Norman Osborn unless i missed something

Its the Gobby persona; otherwise, everytime we saw a Hulk thread, I can argue that he has wishes and the battle takes place in the Dark Dimension....

Greysen93
I would say Thor if Rhino didn't have midgard serpent tooth

JayDaDon

Existere
Rhino demonstrated the capacity to seriously harm Thor with a midgard serpent tooth. That doesn't mean he'd ever take Thor, a being with far superior strength, skill and versatility (hammer or no) in a forum fight.

Electro's the biggest gun on the team, and he's not going to bring a lot of pain to the god of storms. Thor should easily rock the team with some magical lightning, hurricane-force winds, or just a quick thunderclap and some punches.

StiltmanFTW
Rhino and Gargan are overkill smile

Digi
Originally posted by Existere
Rhino demonstrated the capacity to seriously harm Thor with a midgard serpent tooth. That doesn't mean he'd ever take Thor, a being with far superior strength, skill and versatility (hammer or no) in a forum fight.

Electro's the biggest gun on the team, and he's not going to bring a lot of pain to the god of storms. Thor should easily rock the team with some magical lightning, hurricane-force winds, or just a quick thunderclap and some punches.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Rhino and Gargan are overkill smile
Here we goooooooooooooooooooo............

D-Block

Kid Kurdy
Without the hammer, the team kills him. If they were attacking him one by one, he'd beat them all of course.

But all vs one ? Too much too handle. Rhino, Carnage and Doctor Octopus can, when they work together, give him hell. The others are just overkill.

A better team of Spider-Man villains would be:

- Sandman and Carnage vs hammerless Thor
- Morlun and Mysterio vs hammerless Thor
- Black Tarantula and Mr. Negative vs hammerless Thor

Greysen93
I agree

Silent Master
Thor wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Without the hammer, the team kills him. If they were attacking him one by one, he'd beat them all of course.

But all vs one ? Too much too handle. Rhino, Carnage and Doctor Octopus can, when they work together, give him hell. The others are just overkill.

A better team of Spider-Man villains would be:

- Sandman and Carnage vs hammerless Thor
- Morlun and Mysterio vs hammerless Thor
- Black Tarantula and Mr. Negative vs hammerless Thor
laughing out loud

D-Block
Thor wins this.

Sr J-Bieb
Why does Rhino not have the tooth here?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Why does Rhino not have the tooth here?

Not sure. Is it standard for him now then?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not sure. Is it standard for him now then? His last appearance had him with the tooth

SamZED
It's attached to his head... Unless him having his a head counts as prep he should get the tooth.

Sin I AM
people trying to give thor the win but seriously...whens the last time he summoned ANYTHING without mjolnir....besides carnage rhino and ock will give him hell, thunderclaps do not equal a win

Newjak
people trying to give thor the win but seriously...whens the last time he summoned ANYTHING without mjolnir....besides carnage rhino and ock will give him hell, thunderclaps do not equal a win Recently after reviving himself from being forgotten lightning was shooting from his hands.

Prep-Man
Team.

Sin I AM
Recently after reviving himself from being forgotten lightning was shooting from his hands.

scan? are u referring to journey into mystery

Endless Mike
Thor wins

JayDaDon
A full force thunderclap would prolly take out half the team, but without the hammer, I don't know how he'd deal with electro. He absorbed him with the hammer but there's no hammer here.

Don Corleone

Very good post. I agree 100%

Sixth_Winged
Thor would wtfstomp them unless Dr octopus somehow manages to give Rhino cloaking abilities + J's horn. It only worked in a Ms because he got backstabbed totally unaware.

Parmaniac
Carnage takes him over, come at me.

JakeTheBank

QFT.

Mindset
Can't Electro mess with his brainball?

Parmaniac
Carnage can cool

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Can't Electro mess with his brainball?

I can't really see Electro effecting Thor at all, tbh.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I can't really see Electro effecting Thor at all, tbh. Me neither

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I can't really see Electro effecting Thor at all, tbh. He did it to X-man.

Parmaniac
He did it to X-man. Issue number?

Mindset
Amazing Spiderman somewhere in the 2000's, maybe late 90's.

JakeTheBank
He did it to X-man.

True, but Thor's nature as a thunder deity has him exhibiting immunity to electricity, save from mystical forces greater than he such as Zeus.

PillarofOsiris
Was anyone else pissed off when Diablo KO'ed Thor with lightning? Or when Amadeus Cho did it as well? Then you have Hulk beating Thor's face in with his own hammer. Ever since Siege what's Marvel's problem with Thor?

Digi
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Was anyone else pissed off when Diablo KO'ed Thor with lightning? Or when Amadeus Cho did it as well? Then you have Hulk beating Thor's face in with his own hammer. Ever since Siege what's Marvel's problem with Thor?

He also dump trucked a couple nigh-abstracts in Mercy and Demogorge since then. Like any powerful character, he fluctuates wildly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.