Iron Monger Vs King Kong (2005)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Iron Monger is out attacking the city and destroying everything that gets in he's way
but then King Kong shows up and the battle begins who wins?

Impediment
Laser beam shot to the head = King Kong is DEAD.

Very uneven match.

KingD19
Did Monger have repulsors? I'm pretty sure he didn't have lasers, as Iron man didn't have those till the sequel.

roughrider
Kong is not more missile resistant than the average ape, despite his giant size.

the ninjak
I think IronMonger just beat people to death. Makes sense he wouldn;t have repulsors considering Tony invented them after his escape.

I reckon Kong grabs him in mid air and beats him on the the ground like a angry baby and its toy.

KingD19
Did Monger actually show any weaponry? i can't honestly remember.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
Did Monger actually show any weaponry? i can't honestly remember.

I don't think he did. The scene where he escapes and starts killing SHIELD agents I think he just crushed all of them.

I guess that's why they weakened Tony before the end fight. Just so it would be fair.

Robtard
You people, I wonder some times.

He had a wrist mounted mini-gun type of thing, wrist mounted grenade-launcher and at least one shoulder missile.

the ninjak
That's right he shot that minigun and Stark blocked it with that cool retractable wrist thingy.

You reckon any of those weapons will slow Kong down before he grabs him and starts slamming him into the ground? Or stretching his legs apart like a chicken bone?

Robtard
Only head-shots and he better be quick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.