Thanos vs teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Thanos vs Asgard (Thor, Loki and Bill )

Thanos vs Heralds ( Surfer, Terrax and Firelord)

Thanos vs Earth ( Dr. Strange, Hulk and Cable without virus)

Thanos vs cosmics (Adam strange with mind gem, gamora with power gem and moondragon)

Dream Stuff
First two are Thanos stomps. The problem is that guys like Surfer can't hurt him. They try and fail pitifully in comics. Even teamed up, they can't do much but make him try a tiny bit.

Thanos loses on Earth against classic strange or maybe WBHulk. If it's present, normal versions of each, this too is a stomp. CableGod is another herald-level non-factor.

Vs. cosmics: Adam Strange? I assume you mean Adam Warlock. Thanos easily wins that fight normally, but Gamora with the power gem is going to complicate things. Mainly because of her, I cautiously give them 4/10. Moondragon can just watch from the bench.

eaebiakuya
Yes it is Adam Warlock, sorry.

But you think Hulk WB can hurt thanos but Thor and Bill have no chance ??? Same with heralds ???

Dream Stuff
I'm honestly not sure how powerful WBHulk is. I'm mostly going by the way people have been talking about him here and assuming he's a little above herald level.

That Surfer, Firelord and Thor can't hurt Thanos is a matter of record. They've tried and failed. Thor could barely hurt Thanos with the power gem. I believe Gamora with the power gem will fare a little better.

PillarofOsiris
Thor with Bill and Loki can beat Thanos. And I how the hell is WBH above Herald level? Does anyone honestly think WBH could beat the Silver Surfer?

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Thor with Bill and Loki can beat Thanos.

With what? The power of optimism? One-sided prep?

JakeTheBank
Thor with Bill and Loki can beat Thanos. And I how the hell is WBH above Herald level? Does anyone honestly think WBH could beat the Silver Surfer?

If WBH were to get close enough to punch Norrin, I'd wager that Norrin would not be in good shape.

Of course, you don't even have to tap into the Forum Force to argue Surfer just blasting at Hulk while keeping away from him.

Bouboumaster
Thanos run throught the first, second an third team, like a boss, and then, he either bfr Gamora and win smoothly, or he gets a beating from her like it wasn't seen before in the universe

carver9

Like usual, you don't know what you are talking about.

As for Hulk vs Thanos, this is a HIGHLY DEBATED match. I can't see Thanos energy attacks hurting him, he would have to rely on his fist (in which I think he would lose).

eaebiakuya
Thor dont hurted SKYFATHERS with this godblast before ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.