Franklin Richards (Adult) vs Korvak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who takes this?

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Who takes this?

Franklin, even child Franklin, wins. As long as he's not inhibiting his powers in any way, it's gonna be bad for Korvak.

Prep-Man
Is this 616 Korvac?

Stoic
Yep it's 616 Korvak, unless there is a divergent Korvak that would be a decent match for Franklin.

guy222
franklin

Prep-Man
Yep it's 616 Korvak, unless there is a divergent Korvak that would be a decent match for Franklin.

What's the best thing Korvak did?

zopzop

Well there's the "What If : The Avengers were pawns of Korvac" Korvac. Hilarious issue too. He, Korvac, makes the LT flee the universe and beats up on a bunch of cosmic types, yet is so terrified of an alien armada that he offs himself and the universe too with the Ultimate Nullifier.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop
Well there's the "What If : The Avengers were pawns of Korvac" Korvac. Hilarious issue too. He, Korvac, makes the LT flee the universe and beats up on a bunch of cosmic types, yet is so terrified of an alien armada that he offs himself and the universe too with the Ultimate Nullifier.

Wasn't the What If Korvac better than the 616 one?

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What's the best thing Korvak did?

Pwned a group of Avengers (that included Thor and Herc) and Guardians of the Galaxy. Killed the Collector (before the Collector did anything awe inspiring feat or fight wise). And managed to mask his presence from higher powers (that included Eternity).

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wasn't the What If Korvac better than the 616 one?

That whole What If was a joke.

The Tribunal's "ultimate judgement/punishment" was making a star go nova? Then when that failed he fled the universe and sealed it off.

An alien armada causes Korvac to sh|t himself yet he was supposedly the most powerful being in the universe (and got through beating a bunch of cosmics)?

***Death being able to collect the souls of nullified beings? They are supposed to go to Oblivion. So Death's entire scheme made no sense.

I could go on. But you get the point.

****Note
I'm not too sure on this point. I need to check to make sure Oblivion was a character in Marvel at the time.

Uriel005
Considering Franklin could in theory turn of the universe I'd put that above hiding from cosmics...

abhilegend
Franklin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.