If You Could Be In a Horror Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rudester
If you could be in a horror movie were you had to either survive or die, which one would it be? And why.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/dawndea-610x412.jpg

the ninjak
I would take a holiday in practically any Hammer Horror but in particular Twins of Evil. Two twin Playboy model vampires seduce me and turn me into a vampire (so I guess I die) and the rest of the movie I seduce busty young maidens.

Christopher Lee Dracula would turn up and we'll paint the town red.

89thwarrior
I would live together with few survivors and be the hero because I wanted to see a new beginning on a devastated land of horror after it's doom. Me and the rest of the survivors would have to create that new beginning.

mardook
I would want to be in a slasher movie, ala Friday the 13th the original movies, not the remake. Anyway, I'd get my freaky psycho on and try and outkill Jason Voorhees, of course his ***** of a mother would be a problem too.

jinXed by JaNx
Ninth gate, I wouldn't have fracked the devil.

89thwarrior
lol

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by mardook
I would want to be in a slasher movie, ala Friday the 13th the original movies, not the remake. Anyway, I'd get my freaky psycho on and try and outkill Jason Voorhees, of course his ***** of a mother would be a problem too.

That's cool, because if movies have taught us anything, it's that a marine can kick any undead monsters ass. slashers suck.

annaflax
I would be acting like a hero where i can save others from Evil with the help of God

super pr*xy
zombieland.. why? emma stone..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.