The Outsiders vs. The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Black Lightning
Geo Force
Owlman
Metamorpho
Achilles
Eradicator

Vs.

Cyclops
Magneto
Wolverine
Iceman
Namor
Colossus

Who wins?

guy222
Loving this new crazy Summers

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15550345_All-New_X-Men_009-019.jpg

Golgo13
Eradicator could solo most of these muties.

JakeTheBank
Hard seeing how the X-Men can win even once.

leonidas
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Black Lightning
Geo Force
Owlman
Metamorpho
Achilles
Eradicator

Vs.

Cyclops
Magneto
Wolverine
Iceman
Namor
Colossus

Who wins?

i could almost see this being a good match up. not sure what bobby and mag's levels are currently, (unless they're at their best, forget about it) but if they are at their best this could be a match--except for the eradicator problem. unless mags can seriously disrupt him internally (not sure if that's been tried before) then it's really tough for the xmen. if you made this cyttorak peter, you would have yourself a real match i think--assuming all the xmen are at their peaks.

curryman
Eradicator is a bit much...

Blair Wind
Originally posted by leonidas
i could almost see this being a good match up. not sure what bobby and mag's levels are currently, (unless they're at their best, forget about it) but if they are at their best this could be a match--except for the eradicator problem. unless mags can seriously disrupt him internally (not sure if that's been tried before) then it's really tough for the xmen. if you made this cyttorak peter, you would have yourself a real match i think--assuming all the xmen are at their peaks.

Always assume that Iceman is in Blair Wind mode. Always.

yaadaveyaa
yea team one wins a majorit 6-7/10 i would hope mags could pull together a few wins

Q99
And not just Eradicator, but Achilles. Real powerhouses there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.