Geralt of Rivia vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordxalba
Who wins? evil face

Utrigita
Does Geralt get time to prepare with potions and the like before entering the fight?

Phanteros
Geralt orignated in Hexer novels, so I don't think he can be used.

KingD19
He's known to the general populace though for his 2 video games.

CosmicComet
what games?

Phanteros
Originally posted by CosmicComet
what games? The witcher(game) series. Letho and some others are the only characters that can be used in the game vs forum, however geralt can't.

Zack Fair
Geralt is an awesome char and would fit great in here. Screw the novels. The games are so good.

KingD19
I gotta get the new one for 360 because my laptop won't play my PC version anymore.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Geralt is an awesome char and would fit great in here. Screw the novels. The games are so good.

The novels (those that I can read because they have been translated) are good aswell. I like the games as well but I think The Witcher was slightly better then Witcher 2, which I felt didn't deliver a ending as welll as The Witcher did. I liked the combat mechanics better in Witcher 2 though, I also liked the "realisme" if you get completely surrounded by a group of enemies it's not very likely that you'll survive the encounter, where in The Witcher you just changed stand and killed all around you without any problems.

the ninjak
The Witcher fricken owns.

Sixth_Winged
The Witcher is awesome but Hayabusa operates against absurdly powerful entities that would make geralt soil his pants on first encounter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.