Peter Jackson shoud direct Narnia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
You know the Chronicles of Narnia series? Andrew Adamson directed the first one & Micheal Apted directed the last. The first 2 were better than the last. I think Peter Jackson (the guy who directed LOTR) would be a perfect choice of director's 4 the next narnia films. The 3rd one was a much lighter film than the previous 2 & if Peter Jackson were to take over the series, he could redeem the series. I can imagine TLB being directed by him; it would be far better thsan being directed by Apted. I also imagine Jackson would be willing to take more risks & would be sort of more loyal to the books. Micheal Apted almost changed the whole point of the story in Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Don't get me wrong; I thought this film was decent, but it wasn't anything speciel, & not terribly loyal to the book.

the ninjak
He would be a decent choice for the Magician's Nephew.

Which was the best story in the series. It angers me how this prequel to Lion,Witch,Wardrobe always gets forgotten.

rudester
no no let M. Night Shyamalan do it... eek!

http://static.dramastyle.com/images/casts/United_States/M_Night_Shyamalan_actress.jpg

the ninjak
Hells NO!

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by the ninjak
He would be a decent choice for the Magician's Nephew.

Which was the best story in the series. It angers me how this prequel to Lion,Witch,Wardrobe always gets forgotten. Well, I beleive TMN is the one their hoping to do next.

rudester
Originally posted by the ninjak
Hells NO!

it was a joke... big grin

Esau Cairn
I'd imagine Peter Jackson would surely be over directing yet another sword/sorcery fantasy genre.
How many years has he already spent on the LOTR saga?

the ninjak
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
Well, I beleive TMN is the one their hoping to do next.

Happy Dance

Originally posted by rudester
it was a joke... big grin

Ya got me there.

rudester
quentin tarantino should totally direct it, or John horror movie Carpenter

Who ever we got. We need to find to make this next narnia movie better so that all the little kiddies can be scared to death about The lion the witch and the wardrobe..which only had like fur coats fitted to the perfect size of each person who went through it.... Anyways he should direct it.

the ninjak
I don't think those two have the experience to direct TMN. Guillermo del Toro is an obvious choice.

Kazenji
Is Narnia really that scary/violent which rudester is making it out to be?

i've never read the stories by the way.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by Kazenji
Is Narnia really that scary/violent which rudester is making it out to be?

i've never read the stories by the way. No not really. Some bits in the books are maybe a bit dark, mostly in the Last Battle, but I wouldn't call it scary. I do hope if TLB gets made, it'll a PG-13 Rating, coz then we know it'll be dark.

jinXed by JaNx
get the guy who directed the last potter flicks. He'd make it not boring like that fantastic 72 hour voyage on a goddamn boat i spent watching the last travesty in this franchise. The first two were done quite well i thought, but the last was bAALLLS.

the perfect director for this movie is obviously, Roman polanski. No one does dark like him. He would devilfy the shit out this movie and plus it'd be all uber popular when he's caught with keeping some the preteen actresses in his own private wardrobe. Ninth gate the shit outta that frackin lion and this movie would pOwn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.