DC Universe Online Comics discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
I watched the trailer recently and found out there were comics that expand upon that alternate future. My question is do we know which alternate reality that is which it takes place in? Bc the comics mention the multiverse.

Also I was curious was Superman much more cruel in that timeline? As he seemed to have no moral issues with outright murdering black adam and Lex Luthor given the chance.

Was he also perhaps much weaker in this time line? As being exposed to kryptonite for a mere few seconds, after being super charged in the sun for a long time made him absolutely helpless against lex luthor.

One more thing I don't quite understand, in the comic/trailer Adam is fighting the green lanter and the flash, then he yells Shazam! Did this kill the green lantern and the flash and if so why? I didn't know the lightening bolt was so powerful, additionally shouldn't he have turned back into a human?

In the comics when he laid there dying, was this due to superman lasering his face? Also when he said SHAZAM! again he turned back into a human, yet when he said it yet again he was unable to turn back into Adam why is this?

Blair Wind
The comics follow Lex as he comes to the past and mobilizes the DC Earth to fight back. We are not shown much else of the future except Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.