The Void vs Dr Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Straight up fight, no prep

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Nihilist
Straight up fight, no prep

Who wins?

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Letmethinkaboutit.gif

Where do they fight?

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Letmethinkaboutit.gif

Where do they fight? And thats supposed to mean what?

fight in NY city.

JakeTheBank
The gif's title is "Let me think about it" if that helps.

I wonder how Void would do against a horde of summoned Mindless Ones. mmm

Nihilist
The gif's title is "Let me think about it" if that helps.

I wonder how Void would do against a horde of summoned Mindless Ones. mmm Mindless Ones! Captain Britain was wrecking large groups of them in MI 13 IIRC.

JakeTheBank
Mindless Ones! Captain Britain was wrecking large groups of them in MI 13 IIRC.

They also were enough to overwhelm the Mighty Avengers and the Fantastic Four, as well. And they've been able to overwhelm the likes of Loki and prove too much for Dr. Strange and Dormammu. I will agree that they can be inconsistent, but large groups of them are easily beyond a single top tier.

Nihilist
They also were enough to overwhelm the Mighty Avengers and the Fantastic Four, as well. And they've been able to overwhelm the likes of Loki and prove too much for Dr. Strange and Dormammu. I will agree that they can be inconsistent, but large groups of them are easily beyond a single top tier. Avengers,FF4 and Loki are no match for the Void also.

Dr Strange also was powerless against the Void, im affraid they dont have enough showing imo to say they can cause enough problems for the Void, especially if the Void uses his omni shadow attack

quanchi112
Void.

JakeTheBank
Avengers,FF4 and Loki are no match for the Void also.

Dr Strange also was powerless against the Void, im affraid they dont have enough showing imo to say they can cause enough problems for the Void, especially if the Void uses his omni shadow attack

I think them requiring the unlikely team up of Dr. Strange and Dormammu to stop them is argument for them being troublesome in large numbers. And then there's them no selling the inside of Neutron Stars and being too much for Umar and Dormammu in their own dimension.

abhilegend
Void.

Sr J-Bieb
Doom turns Void into Kathy Bates, and then punches her to Mexico

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.