WB Hulk & Maestro Vs Thanos & Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Hth only. No Bfr.

carver9
Team 1 stomps and badly at that.

Nihilist
Team 2.

Maestro goes down first, then its asimple 2 on 1 beat down.

Mshinu
The Hulkie Boys die.

Damborgson
I don't even know what Maestros best feat it but he seemed to be having enough trouble with professor hulk to make me think that Thanos or Kurse could handle him without to much trouble.

WBH wouldn't have an easy time beating Thanos physically. Adding Kurse to the mix should tilt the balance in team 2's favor.

abhilegend
Maestro is a weak link.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Damborgson
I don't even know what Maestros best feat it but he seemed to be having enough trouble with professor hulk to make me think that Thanos or Kurse could handle him without to much trouble.

WBH wouldn't have an easy time beating Thanos physically. Adding Kurse to the mix should tilt the balance in team 2's favor. Yeah Proff Hulk made Maestro work for it in a big way, any of team 2 would kill Proff Hulk.

Greysen93
Man I think WB Hulk would make it a really tough fight, but with only having Maestro, I think Team 2 would win.

Batman-Prime
If Thanos is allowed to amp his punches, Team two. Else Team one.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
If Thanos is allowed to amp his punches, Team two. Else Team one. Without amping his pumches Thanos able to hang with PG Thor and punch him around

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Nihilist
Without amping his pumches Thanos able to hang with PG Thor and punch him around

But he could never defeat him with his punches, even amped ones, so that is a moot point^^.

carver9
WBH>PG Thor and that's being generous.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
WBH>PG Thor and that's being generous.

Now you are joking.

carver9
Now you are joking.

I'm being serious.

Nihilist
But he could never defeat him with his punches, even amped ones, so that is a moot point^^. Of course it has a point, do WB Hulk or Maestro have the invulnerability the power gem grants/granted Thor? no they dont so its your answer that has no merit.Originally posted by carver9
WBH>PG Thor and that's being generous. Based on nothing, PG Thor beat down teams far above what WB Hulk faced

Batman-Prime
Of course it has a point, do WB Hulk or Maestro have the invulnerability the power gem grants/granted Thor?

No and they don't need it as they aren't fighting PG Thor here, they fight Thanos and Kurse and they would have done as well against PG Thor as Thanos did, means they wouldn't be able to win a physical confrontation (Thanos would loose it too) but they could last for some time. That's why it is an moot point.

Nihilist
No and they don't need it as they aren't fighting PG Thor here, they fight Thanos and Kurse and they would have done as well against PG Thor as Thanos did, means they wouldn't be able to win a physical confrontation (Thanos would loose it too) but they could last for some time. That's why it is an moot point. My god are you just missing my whole point on purpose? without amping Thanos was able to hang with PG Thor getting in more punches than Thor did.

Thor didnt go down because of the gems aid, which these 2 dont have to back them up, so Thanos without amping his punches could easily hang with WB Hulk or Maestro.

That is my whole point of using a un amped Thanos as a example of his punches

Batman-Prime
My god are you just missing my whole point on purpose? without amping Thanos was able to hang with PG Thor getting in more punches than Thor did.

Thor didnt go down because of the gems aid, which these 2 dont have to back them up, so Thanos without amping his punches could easily hang with WB Hulk or Maestro.

That is my whole point of using a un amped Thanos as a example of his punches

Sorry for the misunderstanding, a fair point then but Thanos without amping doing good against Thor with PG is nice and all but I never said he would go down fast or something against WBH for example. On the contrary he could hang for a longer time against WBH then against PG Thor but he would lose too in the end, without amping that is. My opinion^^.

Damborgson
I assume the amp was meant to be there, but the onlu two clear examples of using that gem were againsy strange and adam warlock, then when he was trying to break free from that forcefield or whatever it was. He didnt really beat silver surfer and the rest of the infinity watch any more impressively than he already had. And if we use the extreme amp that parker rovins got from tapping into it, it would make me think that he wasnt using the gem in his fight against thanos.

Nihilist
I assume the amp was meant to be there, but the onlu two clear examples of using that gem were againsy strange and adam warlock, then when he was trying to break free from that forcefield or whatever it was. He didnt really beat silver surfer and the rest of the infinity watch any more impressively than he already had. And if we use the extreme amp that parker rovins got from tapping into it, it would make me think that he wasnt using the gem in his fight against thanos. Nice try at a lowball on Thanos taking on Thor using the gem.

So all of a sudden he stopped using them gem to fight Thanos laughing out loud, Thanos hit him with a two handed blast that barely slowed Thor down, when a far weaker Thanos dropped Thor with a weaker blast

Damborgson
Nice try at a lowball on Thanos taking on Thor using the gem.

So all of a sudden he stopped using them gem to fight Thanos laughing out loud, Thanos hit him with a two handed blast that barely slowed Thor down, when a far weaker Thanos dropped Thor with a weaker blast

Lowballing isnt my style.

When was he using it? You cant "all of a sudden stop" something that wasnt being used. The instances in which Thor used the gem were pretty clearly marked. Against thanos? Not so much. unless youd like to point out a specific instance in blood and thunder which thor looked substantially better than without it. Besides the two specific showings that i mentioned.

Yeah, thanos also shot silver with a from behind cheap shot that barely slowed him down. Almost identical actually. Was silver surfer under the effects of an amp also?

Feel free to prove how a sustained blast from thanos' eyebeams.is.somehow far weaker than the quick burst from behind blast that he used during blood and thunder...

Nihilist
Lowballing isnt my style.

When was he using it? You cant "all of a sudden stop" something that wasnt being used. The instances in which Thor used the gem were pretty clearly marked. Against thanos? Not so much. unless youd like to point out a specific instance in blood and thunder which thor looked substantially better than without it. Besides the two specific showings that i mentioned.He was using it for the full fight, did you only look at the pictures and not even read the words? Thor looked better and dealt with opponents far easier when he had the gem

Nothing like the same, Thor was ready for the blast and didnt even get hurt all it did was piss him off.

Sustained laughing out loud stop lying, it was a short blast from his eye beams, and he did blast from behind in blood and thunder.

Damborgson
He was using it for the full fight, did you only look at the pictures and not even read the words? Thor looked better and dealt with opponents far easier when he had the gem

Nothing like the same, Thor was ready for the blast and didnt even get hurt all it did was piss him off.

Sustained laughing out loud stop lying, it was a short blast from his eye beams, and he did blast from behind in blood and thunder.

Feel free to offer some proof when you have it. Having the gem and using the gem aren't the same if you didn't know. If there is something i missed that would imply he was using it in battle post it and ill admit to being wrong.

Completely the same. Silver surfer wasn't hurt either. It just pissed him off. They both yelled in pain and both were up on their feet a little after. Not sure how they are not the same.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/onanthetransmuter/M2in1_KSA02_28-1.jpg

I guess thats not a sustained blast anymore these days. AND it didnt drop Thor like you said. For someone who just said "stop lying" you sure do alot of it yourself.

um yeah I know he blasted him from behind. Thats why I said it?

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
WBH>PG Thor and that's being generous. Fail. Team two wins

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Nihilist
Feel free to offer some proof when you have it. Having the gem and using the gem aren't the same if you didn't know. If there is something i missed that would imply he was using it in battle post it and ill admit to being wrong.The fact Thanos even stated Thor was still drawing from the gem after Thanos trapped him in the force block and the fact he actually did damge to Thanos which he has never been able to do before, to simply say he was using before he fought Thanos and stopped when fighting Thanos is trolling at its worst.

Not at all,Thor didnt yell in pain when blasted and iirc didnt even go down.

Stop being such a retard. He clearly hits both Thor and Thing with one blast, and its a different blast that then drops Thors to his knees, as Thanos is then half way to standing up.

He blasts Thor from front on that appears to engulf him in flames

Damborgson
The fact Thanos even stated Thor was still drawing from the gem after Thanos trapped him in the force block and the fact he actually did damge to Thanos which he has never been able to do before, to simply say he was using before he fought Thanos and stopped when fighting Thanos is trolling at its worst.

Not at all,Thor didnt yell in pain when blasted and iirc didnt even go down.

Stop being such a retard. He clearly hits both Thor and Thing with one blast, and its a different blast that then drops Thors to his knees, as Thanos is then half way to standing up.

He blasts Thor from front on that appears to engulf him in flames

Thanos says he's tapping into gem attempting to break free from the prison. Why even mention that if he had been constantly tapping into it? Because he was really starting to use its power now. Like I said before, the amp was meant to be there. But it's not like it made a huge difference in the fight. Or in any of the others he had. He beat the inifinty watch down just as easy. He was already one shotting them before it. Their were only two clear examples of the gem being in actual use. Thats really not hard to understand.

No trolling at all. You just seem to take everything personally or something.

Um yeah he did. He got brought to his knees and was on fire. Then he got back up. Lying is pretty sad don't you think? I expected better.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gifX2 stop being a F*cking dumbass first. My God. The blast that was sustained while Thor was trying to get Mjolnir is the one I was talking about. I've always been talking about that one. You cannot be that stupid to not have known. Its gotta be trolling.

No he blasts him from behind when Thor was fighting off the guard robots or whatever they were that he sent against him. I don't have the scan to post right now otherwise I would. Feel free to post if if you have it on you.

Endless Mike
Thanos solos

Nihilist
Thanos says he's tapping into gem attempting to break free from the prison. Why even mention that if he had been constantly tapping into it? Because he was really starting to use its power now. Like I said before, the amp was meant to be there. But it's not like it made a huge difference in the fight. Or in any of the others he had. He beat the inifinty watch down just as easy. He was already one shotting them before it. Their were only two clear examples of the gem being in actual use. Thats really not hard to understand.

No trolling at all. You just seem to take everything personally or something.

Um yeah he did. He got brought to his knees and was on fire. Then he got back up. Lying is pretty sad don't you think? I expected better.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gifX2 stop being a F*cking dumbass first. My God. The blast that was sustained while Thor was trying to get Mjolnir is the one I was talking about. I've always been talking about that one. You cannot be that stupid to not have known. Its gotta be trolling.

No he blasts him from behind when Thor was fighting off the guard robots or whatever they were that he sent against him. I don't have the scan to post right now otherwise I would. Feel free to post if if you have it on you. After reading the first part of your post its clear you are just trolling. Anyone who thinks that Thor started and stopped using the gem at times is stupid.

Typical Thorbag trying to make Thor loook better, you cant even understand the scan you poster im clearly wasting my time with you go troll somewhere else.

Damborgson
After reading the first part of your post its clear you are just trolling. Anyone who thinks that Thor started and stopped using the gem at times is stupid.

Typical Thorbag trying to make Thor loook better, you cant even understand the scan you poster im clearly wasting my time with you go troll somewhere else.
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/did%20not%20read/grand/didnt_read_wtf_gif.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.