Anakin Skywalker vs The Emporer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Padawan Obi-Wan
BTW guys I have experience working on films and iw as on set of attack of the cloens so i will write in script format.

The lookming image of the Death Star suddenly appears, with two mysterious robed Sith talking with one another. What is it they have to say...

The Emporer: You have done well Vader. Boba Fett was a threat we could not ignore if we are to rebuild the Jedi Order in our own image.

Abakin Skywalker: I agree Master. I will do what you wish. Just help me save Padme.

The Emporer: All in good timer my apprentice. Join the darkside and become my padawan and together we will rule the galaxy and find a way to save Padme. It is what you have always wanted.

Anakin Skywalker: Why is it you brought me here Palpatine?

The Emporer: For your final test you must defeat me and become the new Dark Lord of the Sith. Only through me will you become more powerful than either of us! Always two there must be, one who is the master, and one who is the padawan. Defeat me in combat and take my place as ruler of the Death Star!

Anakin Skywalker: I will do what I must.

The two ignite their lightsabers. Blue lightning comes bursting forward from The Emporer's hands, and Anakin Skywalker catches the bullet with his lightsaber. It is clear that this contest can not be decided by their skills with a lightsaber, but there knowledge pf the Force.

OK so this is just a lightsaber battle no use of the Force allowed, Anakin from the end of attack of tghe clones/beignning of Revenge of the Sith, and the Emporer as seen in ANew Hope. Let the battle commence!

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Padawan Obi-Wan
BTW guys I have experience working on films and iw as on set of attack of the cloens so i will write in script format.

Why am I getting the feeling I shouldn't believe everything you say?

The lookming image of the Death Star suddenly appears, with two mysterious robed Sith talking with one another. What is it they have to say...

The Emporer: You have done well Vader. Boba Fett was a threat we could not ignore if we are to rebuild the Jedi Order in our own image.

Abakin Skywalker: I agree Master. I will do what you wish. Just help me save Padme.

The Emporer: All in good timer my apprentice. Join the darkside and become my padawan and together we will rule the galaxy and find a way to save Padme. It is what you have always wanted.

Anakin Skywalker: Why is it you brought me here Palpatine?

The Emporer: For your final test you must defeat me and become the new Dark Lord of the Sith. Only through me will you become more powerful than either of us! Always two there must be, one who is the master, and one who is the padawan. Defeat me in combat and take my place as ruler of the Death Star!

Anakin Skywalker: I will do what I must.

The two ignite their lightsabers. Blue lightning comes bursting forward from The Emporer's hands, and Anakin Skywalker catches the bullet with his lightsaber. It is clear that this contest can not be decided by their skills with a lightsaber, but there knowledge pf the Force.

OK so this is just a lightsaber battle no use of the Force allowed, Anakin from the end of attack of tghe clones/beignning of Revenge of the Sith, and the Emporer as seen in ANew Hope. Let the battle commence!

I would suspect someone who works on movie drafts would not make more spelling errors than I usually do.

Zampanó
I think you transposed these?

Anyway, given that both are robed, we have to assume Anakin survived Mustafar? Even so, he still dies to OT Palpatine. TFU made that pretty clear.

Lord Lucien
BTW guys I have experience working on films and iw as on set of attack of the cloens so i will write in script format. You worked on Attack of the Clones? No wonder that movie sucked ass.

Padawan Obi-Wan
GTFO Attack of the Clones was best movie of 2003, and that had little to do with me, though it was a privilige to be able to work with the cast and crew, and George Lucas is a genius. They called me back for the third episode but i was busy doing my masters but told them i give them full go ahead to carry on with production.

Arhael
What kind of idiot would prefer "masters" to a chance to participate in historical film making?
I find nonsense even inside of nonsense you write, you breathe new life into trolling society.

Padawan Obi-Wan
Well I already worked on Attack of the Clones so I am already a aprt of Star Wars, and I speak regularly with Lucas so if he decides to make episodes 8-10 (which he said there is good chance of) or a cartoon film set in between Episodes 1 and 2 I'm sure he would give me a call.

And I can see why you don't take great pride in your education fool learn to spell noob.

ares834
lol

Who is this troll?

Padawan Obi-Wan
What is a troll?

Padawan Obi-Wan
Sorry i was afk had to put baby to sleep what were you saying aeris?

Arhael
Well, I already worked on Attack of the Clones, so I am already a part of Star Wars, and I speak regularly with Lucas, so if he decides to make episodes 8-10 (which he said there is good chance of) or a cartoon film set in between Episodes 1 and 2, I'm sure he would give me a call.

And I can see why you don't take great pride in your education, fool, learn to spell, noob.
Education is for getting greater opportunities. It is not a priority, when there are plenty of opportunities already.
And, apparently, your masters didn't teach you to use such elementary thing as comma.

Padawan Obi-Wan
Haters gonna hate and Arhael Poof gonna wait. Wait in line at the queue bud because you will be standing there for quite some time. How is your leg muscle endurance? If you leave to take a seat and have a sandwitch you will be forced to go right back to the end of the queue. Is that what you really want bro? If only you had finished your higher education thne you would be able to ignore the queu alotgether! That is how these things work yo. Too bad you only took your edication to elementary level bro.

UltimateAnomaly
Well I already worked on Attack of the Clones so I am already a aprt of Star Wars, and I speak regularly with Lucas so if he decides to make episodes 8-10 (which he said there is good chance of) or a cartoon film set in between Episodes 1 and 2 I'm sure he would give me a call.

And I can see why you don't take great pride in your education fool learn to spell noob.

You forgot episode 7 bud. And theres no need for 7-10. They've fleshed out things before and after the movies in the EU.

Padawan Obi-Wan
George is interested either way and I know for sure that he will probably do one during episodes 1 and 2 as well as during episodes 5 and 6 starring Lando. Maybe he will finally finish the story (Earth).

Lord Lucien
GTFO Attack of the Clones was best movie of 2003, and that had little to do with me, though it was a privilige to be able to work with the cast and crew, and George Lucas is a genius. They called me back for the third episode but i was busy doing my masters but told them i give them full go ahead to carry on with production. You bastard. You purposefully left George Lucas alone on set? He scraped his knee without you!

Luckily he just edited it out in the re-release.

KingD19
So all those statements from George saying he was basically done making movies and he wouldn't make anymore Star Wars films? That's all bullsh*t? George Lucas is a bullsh*ter?

And they were going to put the film on hold until you gave them the greenlight?

You sir are an inspiration. I hope I can lie like you some day.

Zampanó
GTFO Attack of the Clones was best movie of 2003, and that had little to do with me, though it was a privilige to be able to work with the cast and crew, and George Lucas is a genius. They called me back for the third episode but i was busy doing my masters but told them i give them full go ahead to carry on with production.
The fact that it came out in 2002 would disagree. Also, in 02 Spiderman and The Two Towers had higher box office numbers. In 03 AotC would've been beat by Return of the King, Finding Nemo, and Pirates of the Caribbean. I guess it did beat Bruce Almighty, so... good job?

In case der Fuhrer asks, the only productive method non-mod/admin members have of dealing with trolls on a board this slow is an unmatched e-peen and an inability to swallow bullshit.

I don't swallow.

Padawan Obi-Wan
Well that's clearly not right as I clearly remember celebreating my 22nd birthday with the cast and crew which would mean it was in 2003.

I also worked with Peter Jackaon on set of Two Toiwers btw which was another gerat film and the latest film I worked on was also by Pixar was Up and I make very good friends with the voice actor that plays Carl Fredricksen.

KingD19
May 16th, 2002 is when it was released. You sure you know when your birthday is, champ?

truejedi
I too worked on the set of AOTC, btw! this is an amazing coincidence!

KingD19
I was almost cast as Mace Windu, but I was doing special effects for some other projects at the time.

UltimateAnomaly
Oh yeah! I remember now! They asked me to play a Jedi in AoTC, but I had to say no because I had anal bleaching that day... Midway through getting my Ph.D in Lying. big grin

XD XD

Zampanó
I picketed outside of Skywalker ranch for 7 years protesting the limited visibility of minority (read: ginger) actors in the Star Wars films.

Nephthys
I'm Jake Lloyd.

UltimateAnomaly
My uncle played the force ghost of Qui-Gon, who was in every scene in Episode II-III.

Zampanó
Bioware contracted with me to help write the characterization and dialogue for Carth Onasi.

UltimateAnomaly
Bioware hired me to be the Sith Inquisitor's voice actor in The Old Republic.

Nephthys
I'm also George Lucas' father.

UltimateAnomaly
And I'm George's other father.

Nephthys
I love you honey.

UltimateAnomaly
Love you too! Now let's kick George back into the kitchen!

Pwned
Woah, woah, wait a minute. I have a feeling your lying. Just a feeling.

George has THREE FATHERS! HA! On the OP, of course your totally telling the truth, we never doubted you. Hey, remember the cast party? I was like, 15 feet away from you. I was playing Goku.

Battlemaster
LMAO.

Pwned
Its true! Me and Vegeta had a major fight on Bespin. It was in the background of that stupid "Plot-related fight" my ass it wasn't as important

Not to mention that I got to tame dinosaurs. What did you get to do sir?

Raptor22
Thank u padawan obi wan. I haven't had this good of a laugh on kmc in a while.

Raptor22

And I can see why you don't take great pride in your education fool learn to spell noob. I found this tid bit funny. A guy with a fake film carreer and a made up masters degree who spells emperor "emporer" really shouldn't comment on people's spelling.

Padawan Obi-Wan
Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly
My uncle played the force ghost of Qui-Gon, who was in every scene in Episode II-III.

Haha laughing

UltimateAnomaly
Haha laughing

Looks like we got ourselves a Badas-

Nope, Chuck Testa.

Dude, you might want to change your sig...
'May you be with The Force' ? What is that, wedding vows?

Padawan Obi-Wan
Erm. It's kind of how Yoda says "May the Force be with you" (Duh). Call yourself a star wars fan bro...

Nephthys
UltimateAthority:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/30/Point_over_your_head.jpg

KingD19
No one says that though...as it makes absolutely no sense.

Padawan Obi-Wan
Originally posted by Nephthys
UltimateAthority:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/30/Point_over_your_head.jpg

How? Also still mad about the Bastilla thread bro huh?

Padawan Obi-Wan
Originally posted by KingD19
No one says that though...as it makes absolutely no sense.

yes it is Yoda says it in jedi Council Scts of War, The Orient Express and Jedi Hunter: Aurra Sing. Plus in a number of the Republic Comments. It's how he says may the force be with you. He also sometimes says "The Force, may you be with" or "With You, mayb the Force be".

Nephthys
I wasn't talking to you.

Though your sig is kinda odd.

Padawan Obi-Wan
Why did you post right after I did and not use a wuote or quoattions?

Nephthys
Shenanigans.

UltimateAnomaly
Originally posted by Nephthys
Shenanigans.

Neph! I thought we were lovers! You KNOW I never miss the point. Heh. How do you think George Lucas got here!?

Padawan Obi-Wan
You know you guys are both actually alright. KindD19 is an aashole. sick

Mizukage Yoda
http://imageftw.com/uploads/20110902/start-believing-in-troll-threads.jpg

Padawan Obi-Wan
Haha big grin

Pwned
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
http://imageftw.com/uploads/20110902/start-believing-in-troll-threads.jpg OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.