What Game Should have Kinect Support/Spinoff?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Any games you folks would want to see with Kinect support or perhaps a full-fledged Kinect spinoff for it?

For example: Mass Effect Kinect. With a dance mini-game that'll have you shaking it through the galaxy from the Citadel to Omega. Dance off to the soundtracks from the original ME games in nightclubs such as Chora's Den or Afterlife with this guy as your avi, doing "the Shepard" 131

Jokes aside, I'm actually serious about the question. Any games you guys think would need Kinect?. You know...besides maybe this (unless you want major injuries)?

-Pr-
I don't care what games they bring out, but they really need to bring out some peripherals imo. Sure, some games work without it, but I can't play table-tennis without holding a tv remote or something.

RE: Blaxican
Star Wars is the "ideal" kinect game, I think, or a fighting game. I mean, that was what was behind the whole "concept".

But at this point I think it's safe to say that Microsoft will never get the execution right for that game.

wakkawakkawakka
Assasin's Creed for the sake of reinacting the Youtube parody of it.

C'mon, doing backflips is fun...right?

Nemesis X
As long as you don't screw up and get a broken neck I suppose.

Kazenji
There's a DBZ game on its way....for real

and who know what Epic had planned with its Gears Of War kinect game.

jinXed by JaNx
i think the best kinect game would be an abortion game. Players must successfully motion an abortion or else they'll be forced to pay microsoft points to be allowed to turn off the security camera, that the kinect is. I think that would perfectly embody how how much Microsoft cares about it's users and would be the new patriotic duty

§P0oONY
How about no game? Kinect is terrible.

Digi
I think the coolest possibility is sword fighting of some sort. Unfortunately, the execution is still clunky...not elegant enough to incorporate complexity.

0mega Spawn
spiderman laughing

Smasandian
What about an adventure game?

Like a detective game similar to LA Noire.

0mega Spawn
no a spiderman game would be better yes

you'd have to actually do flips to make him flip laughing

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
i think the best kinect game would be an abortion game. Players must successfully motion an abortion or else they'll be forced to pay microsoft points to be allowed to turn off the security camera, that the kinect is. I think that would perfectly embody how how much Microsoft cares about it's users and would be the new patriotic duty
That's probably the only thing that would beat out a Fartman kinect game where you would have to constantly bend over and point your ass at the screen. mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.