Super Skrull/Ronan vs. Wonder Woman/Achilles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Existere
All standard equipment

They fight somewhere

Q99
Team 2, they're just overall more powerful.

zopzop
Originally posted by Q99
Team 2, they're just overall more powerful.

But doesn't Team 1 bring way more to the table in terms of versatility of powers? Super Skrulls invisible force fields are no joke and neither is his hypnosis ability. Ronan's Universal Weapon is like a mini Mjolnir in terms of stuff he can do with it.

In terms of raw power, I agree Team 2 is superior but if Team 1 gets creative, they can take some wins and make Team 2 work for theirs.

Q99
Originally posted by zopzop
But doesn't Team 1 bring way more to the table in terms of versatility of powers? Super Skrulls invisible force fields are no joke and neither is his hypnosis ability. Ronan's Universal Weapon is like a mini Mjolnir in terms of stuff he can do with it.

I doubt the force fields can stop a god's spear for long, and it's not like Wonder Woman hasn't fought very versatile foes (she's fought plenty of GLs, and Sinestro, for example. And mages, reality warpers, you get the idea).

An assault from team 2 is going to be something T1 is quite hard pressed to handle.

I'd suspect Ronan falls first, and then Kl'rt gets doubleteamed.

Work for it, sure, but Team 2 is tougher, faster, and quite skilled.

Stoic
Gotta go with team 2 here. Ronan may be the least versatile of the bunch without his weapon.

Prep-Man
team wonder woman easily.

WhiteWitchKing
Team 1 wins. Super Skrull's invisibility and hypnosis give them the advantage over team 2.

DTM
Ill go with Team Wonder Woman, who could come close to beating both SS and Ronan herself (not CLOSE close, but close enough that with Achilles help their team should win)

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.