HP Doomsday vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
This is Death of Superman all over again. In this scenario Superman Prime must survive for one hour, and in that time frame is forced to do battle with HP Doomsday.

Can he survive this match with BFR off due to the force field that surrounds them? Or will this be the Death of Superman Prime?

Sundipped
All he has to do is survive 1 hour? Piece a cake for Prime.

KingD19
Prime can just stay on the defensive the whole time. So Doomsday doesn't try and evolve. He can easily last that long.

carver9
He beats DOS Doomsday with one punch. He defeats HP easily as well since HP Doomsday never faced anyone with his type of strength.

JakeTheBank
Prime.

He doesn't even need to be out of character and play keep away from Doomsday to last that long; in a straight up fight, he'd beat the bricks out of him. New Earth Superman could survive an hour against H/P Doomsday under these circumstances.

KingD19
I know he could walk all over him physically, but if he killed him by doing so, would he resurrect and evolve to become stronger than SP?

carver9
He never evolved past Superman strength so I can't see that happening here.

guy222
prime

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
He was never killed by superman after DOS.

red sabre
Superman prime, because you cant evolve past being killed to death

guy222
yep

quanchi112
Prime whips his ass.

NemeBro
"Survive for one hour", lol.

Prime ends him way before then.

Odekahn
Yeah, Prime 10/10. I love DD as much as the next guy, but he's not beating SMP.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9

Don't be so stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.