Shi'ar Empire vs New Krypton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
The entire Shi'ar Empire military force (every ship, troop, the imperial guard, etc.) arrives at New Krypton (100,000 Kryptonians). Their goal is to conquer, not destroy, the planet. Can they do it? (This is the Shi'ar Empire prior to the fall).

abhilegend
No.

KingD19
Do the Shi'ar get Gladiator, his cousin, and Vulcan? And that guy with the Phoenix Sword? And that guy with the power of a star?

abhilegend
Originally posted by KingD19
Do the Shi'ar get Gladiator, his cousin, and Vulcan? And that guy with the Phoenix Sword? And that guy with the power of a star?
Do new krypton get superman, supergirl, nightwing, flamebird etc?

KingD19
Originally posted by abhilegend
Do new krypton get superman, supergirl, nightwing, flamebird etc?

The thing is every Kryptonian has the powers of Superman and Supergirl, etc..

The Shi'ar are largely normal people with some low level superhumans comprising the Shi'ar elite guard.

Their only big hitters are the ones I mentioned and it would be utterly unfair if they didn't get them. Giving the 100,000 Superman clones, Superman and Kara would be like kicking a puppy while it's hurt.

abhilegend
The thing is every Kryptonian has the powers of Superman and Supergirl, etc..

The Shi'ar are largely normal people with some low level superhumans comprising the Shi'ar elite guard.

Their only big hitters are the ones I mentioned and it would be utterly unfair if they didn't get them. Giving the 100,000 Superman clones, Superman and Kara would be like kicking a puppy while it's hurt.
laughing out loud

KingD19
Am I wrong?

abhilegend
Am I wrong?
No, not at all.

carver9
Vulcan took down the main players of the Shiar empire by himself. If Gladiator wasn't there, he probably would have succeeded. The Kryptonians win. Gladiator would kill about 50 of them before going down but overall, the Shiar isn't powerful enough.

KingD19
Vulcan's energy manip would really help with the heat vision though.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Vulcan took down the main players of the Shiar empire by himself. If Gladiator wasn't there, he probably would have succeeded. The Kryptonians win. Gladiator would kill about 50 of them before going down but overall, the Shiar isn't powerful enough.
About two dozen kryptonians wtfstomped doomsday. For gladiator it wouldn't take even 10. wink
Vulcan's energy manip would really help with the heat vision though.
What about fists?

KingD19
I never said he'd do good against fists, lol. Colossus and Gladiator took it to him physically.

But he could potentially drain the sunlight from their systems faster than they can recharge it.

abhilegend
I never said he'd do good against fists, lol. Colossus and Gladiator took it to him physically.

But he could potentially drain the sunlight from their systems faster than they can recharge it.
That is talking about potentials and stuff. Punches are real problem solver in comics like IRL.

KingD19
Okay, let me make it a fact. He drained Adam Warlock of his entire store of quantum magic energy in seconds after being blasted and unharmed.

So draining a large portion of the Kryptonians won't be a problem. And his force fields can probably withstand a good bit of damage.

abhilegend
Okay, let me make it a fact. He drained Adam Warlock of his entire store of quantum magic energy in seconds after being blasted and unharmed.

So draining a large portion of the Kryptonians won't be a problem. And his force fields can probably withstand a good bit of damage.
A random kryptonian broke auto shields of both hal and john. 23 of them beat down entire JLA/JSA. Another one punched superman half across the world. You are assuming that he can drain all of them faster than they can recharge based upon him draining a completely different character with completely different powerset? Didn't havok beat him using the amp from absorbing a portion of a star?

Prep-Man
New Krypton.

Odekahn
Conquer a planet full of super powered kryptonians? This scenario would be like a lamb marching to conquer a lions den.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Odekahn
Conquer a planet full of super powered kryptonians? This scenario would be like a lamb marching to conquer a lions den. bad allegory. Meaning understood but some overly religiously sensitive people might say that in fact the lamb does conquer the lions den. No offense to anybody here but I've learned to not underestimate people having hur durr moments and losing out on context.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Uriel005
bad allegory. Meaning understood but some overly religiously sensitive people might say that in fact the lamb does conquer the lions den. No offense to anybody here but I've learned to not underestimate people having hur durr moments and losing out on context.

Meh. Surely even overly religiously sensitive people would have the common sense not to bring that into a comicbook versus discussion. I still stand by my statement and if someone wants to argue that the lamb conquers the lions, and Jerry beats Tom, and Aunt May could best Galactus, well then... I say LET THEM COME!

Bouboumaster
Lol...

Can AT LEAST Gladiator call his homies from the Annhiliators team?

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Vulcan took down the main players of the Shiar empire by himself. If Gladiator wasn't there, he probably would have succeeded. I agree.

iceman24567
New Krypton is being heavily underestimated in these last couple threads

abhilegend
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Lol...

Can AT LEAST Gladiator call his homies from the Annhiliators team?
For getting killed?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Odekahn
Meh. Surely even overly religiously sensitive people would have the common sense not to bring that into a comicbook versus discussion. I still stand by my statement and if someone wants to argue that the lamb conquers the lions, and Jerry beats Tom, and Aunt May could best Galactus, well then... I say LET THEM COME! your not helping your argument. Jerry does in fact conquer tom and Aunt May does indeed give Galactus a thrashing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.