Reign of Doomsday vs the Worthy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
Reign of Doomsdays

vs

FP The Worthy

psycho gundam
I just wish both of those "teams" never existed

Reacting2
Originally posted by psycho gundam
I just wish both of those "teams" never existed well.. they do and they fight now

quanchi112
Worthy.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by psycho gundam
I just wish both of those "teams" never existed

Gotta admit though, the Doomsdays were a great trolling attempt by DC. People assumed Doomsday's adaptability reached a new all time high and found out it was just a bunch of specially created clones.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Gotta admit though, the Doomsdays were a great trolling attempt by DC. People assumed Doomsday's adaptability reached a new all time high and found out it was just a bunch of specially created clones. I loved when we found out it wasn't the real deal. I got a good chuckle out of it. Well played dc.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Reacting2 well.. they do and they fight now

how many dds are you using?

Estacado
Doomslayer.

Batman-Prime
The Doomsdays

Newjak
Which one of them are putting down FP Kuurth?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Newjak
Which one of them are putting down FP Kuurth?

More than likely Doomslayer through BFR.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Prep-Man

thumb up

Estacado
The prob is he cant be bfrd.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Estacado

He'll just come back, huh? it's a toughie. I wonder what DS would do.

Batman-Prime

By someone superior, sure.

DarkSaint85
He'll just come back, huh? it's a toughie. I wonder what DS would do.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/1974308-uxm_542_oroboros_cps_011_super.jpg

carver9
The Worthys win. Nul, Kuurth, and Absorbing man would wreck shop.

Reacting2
how many dds are you using?

Doomslayer. no doomslayer or original doomsday, just the doomsdays that faced the heroes.

Originally posted by carver9
The Worthys win. Nul, Kuurth, and Absorbing man would wreck shop. this

the ninjak
Would the Grey Gargoyle Worthy Mokk just turn the Doomsdays into stone?

Estacado
Well those DD's could just easily adapt and copy the worthy's powers.

the ninjak

Even turning any living thing into stone?

Estacado
Originally posted by the ninjak
They adapt to that as well so they would just turn back.

abhilegend
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah, they copied steel's armor, eradicator's strength and energy powers, superboy's tactile-telekinesis, hankshaw's technopathy and cyborg body. The worse thing is that they copied and amplified them by a large degree.

Reacting2
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, they copied steel's armor, eradicator's strength and energy powers, superboy's tactile-telekinesis, hankshaw's technopathy and cyborg body. The worse thing is that they copied and amplified them by a large degree. they have no way of killing Kuurth or Nul

abhilegend
Originally posted by Reacting2
they have no way of killing Kuurth or Nul
Who's to say that they have to kill them for winning?

carver9

One of them got taken out by a haymaker from another possessed Doomsday. One shot kill. They suck and Nul and Kuurth would run through a lot of them. Add the rest and this isn't going so well. Hell, Cyborg Supes was blitzing their face off and I know for a fact Cyborg Supes isn't stronger than Nul, someone that have effortlessly ripped adamantium in pieces with one hand and smashed Uru.

Worthy stomps.

abhilegend
One of them got taken out by a haymaker from another possessed Doomsday. One shot kill. They suck and Nul and Kuurth would run through a lot of them. Add the rest and this isn't going so well. Hell, Cyborg Supes was blitzing their face off and I know for a fact Cyborg Supes isn't stronger than Nul, someone thats have effortlessly ripped adamantium in pieces with one hand and smash Uru.

Worthy stomps.
That's because it was stated that only an another doomsday could take a doomsday clone. Did you forgot the rest of the fight where doomsday adapted and kicked cyborg's ass?

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's because it was stated that only an another doomsday could take a doomsday clone. Did you forgot the rest of the fight where doomsday adapted and kicked cyborg's ass?

Where was that stated and I know he adapted but that doesn't take away from it getting manhandled by Supergirl and ripped through by Cyborg.

Reacting2

abhilegend
Where was that stated and I know he adapted but that doesn't take away from it getting manhandled by Supergirl and ripped through by Cyborg.
Read the issue carv. If you like, I can send you my mediafire folder for comics. This hassle for scans is tiresome. Supergirl just got a few licks and was owned by the same doomsday.

Estacado

Naija boy
Worthy

Prep-Man
They adapt to that as well so they would just turn back.

Through adaptation, I'll go with them.

Parmaniac
They all copy his powers and they become unstoppable Doomsdaysestahuh I wonder if that would work, because Cytorrak needs to give you a green card for Juggs powers.

KingD19
That is very true, Para.

You can't just adapt something only given through unholy divine providence.

Estacado
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I wonder if that would work, because Cytorrak needs to give you a green card for Juggs powers.
Its like Amazo having gl powers......it doesnt make sense.

Parmaniac
Its like Amazo having gl powers......it doesnt make sense. Maybe, maybe not. GL rings have been hijacked/stolen/compromised before and in the end they're tech that just in theory can simply be copied, also Amazo is on an entirely differet level imo. But in the end it could very well be that they adapt the connection that would be pretty dumb though.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Did they adapt to those powers because they were engineered to do so? I don't recall the specific details regarding their engineering but I recall a specific Doomsday going after each of the different Superman analogue and maintaining the very same powers for the entire arc. If when faced with different, more powerful opponents; once the powers were copied, it's as if they were locked in.

Not to mention the Worthy gain their power from their base and the Serpents enchantment.

Galan007
Kuurth is the only member of the Worthy that I don't see the Doomsdays beating.

Reacting2
I wonder if that would work, because Cytorrak needs to give you a green card for Juggs powers. this..

Newjak
Originally posted by Galan007
Kuurth is the only member of the Worthy that I don't see the Doomsdays beating. I can agree with this

Parmaniac
Kuurth is the only member of the Worthy that I don't see the Doomsdays beating. In a 1 on 1 scenario or overall, what about the Worthy outnumbering the DDs?

Also I wonder what would happen if Absorbing Man kicks in, adapt to absorbtion or absorbt adaption? My mind is ****ed.

Galan007
In a 1 on 1 scenario or overall, what about the Worthy outnumbering the DDs?

Also I wonder what would happen if Absorbing Man kicks in, adapt to absorbtion or absorbt adaption? My mind is ****ed. The only Worthy I was impressed with were Kuurth and Nul. The rest were... Meh.

Just MO.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Giving this to the Worthy.

Prep-Man
The only Worthy I was impressed with were Kuurth and Nul. The rest were... Meh.

Just MO.

Same here. Maybe we'll see more of them.

Reacting2
Same here. Maybe we'll see more of them. serpent is dead. we have yet to se cain again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.