DOV Captain Marvel Vs King/RK Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
How would amped Marvel do against
1. King Thor
2. Rune King Thor?

JakeTheBank
DoV Captain Marvel in both.

quanchi112
Thor in both.

abhilegend
Cap beats the holy shit out of thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cap beats the holy shit out of thor. Nah.

abhilegend
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah.
Yeah.

quanchi112
Yeah. He's overrated. King Thor has superior feats. Rune King Thor wouldn't even register him as a threat imo.

JakeTheBank
I don't think he'd beat "the holy shit" out of RKT. Considering he was operating at Elder God level and was well above Skyfather, I can see him having a long battle with him.

abhilegend
He's overrated. King Thor has superior feats. Rune King Thor wouldn't even register him as a threat imo.
Nope.

quanchi112
Nope. What is Captain Marvel's most impressive feat ? Let's compare.

abhilegend
What is Captain Marvel's most impressive feat ? Let's compare.
I just woke up and can't remember them correctly but almost killing spectre is a big deal.

quanchi112
I just woke up and can't remember them correctly but almost killing spectre is a big deal. By this logic Shazam can take on King Thor and Rune King Thor. Lucky for the Spectre Asgard isn't in the dcu.

abhilegend
By this logic Shazam can take on King Thor and Rune King Thor. Lucky for the Spectre Asgard isn't in the dcu.
Yeah and?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank I don't think he'd beat "the holy shit" out of RKT. Considering he was operating at Elder God level and was well above Skyfather, I can see him having a long battle with him.

what the deal breaker for you on cap?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
what the deal breaker for you on cap?

Ultimately, I feel Cap was tapping into a greater source of power, even for a limited time. Granted, there wasn't anything much going on in his fight with Spectre aside from kicking the shit out of him on a physical sort of level, but that's pretty impressive to tax him so much. I wouldn't be extraordinarily opposed to someone arguing for RKT based on his wide array of shown and implied powers, though.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank Ultimately, I feel Cap was tapping into a greater source of power, even for a limited time. Granted, there wasn't anything much going on in his fight with Spectre aside from kicking the shit out of him on a physical sort of level, but that's pretty impressive to tax him so much. I wouldn't be extraordinarily opposed to someone arguing for RKT based on his wide array of shown and implied powers, though.

wasnt the fight felt in other dimension? or was that another fight?

Juntai
Cap.

DickBlazer
Cap

quanchi112
Yeah and? I see King Thor tanking Shazam's attacks and killing him just like the Spectre. Shazam was also weakened at the time he took on the Spectre.

abhilegend
I see King Thor tanking Shazam's attacks and killing him just like the Spectre. Shazam was also weakened at the time he took on the Spectre.
I don't, not in ROE. Spectre was weakened when he fought shazam IIRC after fighting Cap.

quanchi112
I don't, not in ROE. Spectre was weakened when he fought shazam IIRC after fighting Cap. Spectre went into space to recover. Spectre was weakened directly after the Cap fight but had time to recover before engaging Shazam. I see Spectre losing if he came into King Thor's house.

Prep-Man
Fricken Abhil.

abhilegend
Spectre went into space to recover. Spectre was weakened directly after the Cap fight but had time to recover before engaging Shazam. I see Spectre losing if he came into King Thor's house.
He was still weakened and almost killed before that. A guy immune to magic thanks to terene had king thor shitting bricks. Spectre would merc any version of thor.

abhilegend
Fricken Abhil.
What?

quanchi112
He was still weakened and almost killed before that. A guy immune to magic thanks to terene had king thor shitting bricks. Spectre would merc any version of thor. He recovered. That's why he went to space to gather his strength for his confrontation against Shazam who was weakened by his attacks on Mordru.

Because he was immune to gods powers. King Thor killed him in the destroyer armor. Desak was compared to Celestials and Galactus on panel.

No way. Spectre walked around to dc's magical world wouldn't beat King Thor and Rune King Thor would simply dominate him.

abhilegend
He recovered. That's why he went to space to gather his strength for his confrontation against Shazam who was weakened by his attacks on Mordru.

Because he was immune to gods powers. King Thor killed him in the destroyer armor. Desak was compared to Celestials and Galactus on panel.

No way. Spectre walked around to dc's magical world wouldn't beat King Thor and Rune King Thor would simply dominate him.
He wasn't fully recovered IIRC.
Thor simply overpowered tarene's power which made desak immune to godly powers. Nothing more nothing less.
Superman has been compared to entire GLC. Means squat.
Yes way. Spectre would merc ANY version of thor.
laughing out loud

quanchi112
He wasn't fully recovered IIRC.
Thor simply overpowered tarene's power which made desak immune to godly powers. Nothing more nothing less.
Superman has been compared to entire GLC. Means squat.
Yes way. Spectre would merc ANY version of thor.
laughing out loud Up to that point King Thor was unable to overpower Tarene's power but regardless desak was made to kill someone like Thor. Thor killed him in the Destroyer armor no less.

Desak was shown to run roughshot over the Olympus while killing Zeus. I don't care if you think it means squat destroying Desak in the Destroyer armor does mean something. Far more impressive showing than anything Spectre did in dov.

Spectre has been cut off from his power by mere mages before. He's been ineffective in blackest night.

Either version of Thor mercs him. If Spectre can't hand Shazam his ass while he's weakened that means he isn't up to the task of taking on an asskicker like King Thor.

abhilegend
Up to that point King Thor was unable to overpower Tarene's power but regardless desak was made to kill someone like Thor. Thor killed him in the Destroyer armor no less.

Desak was shown to run roughshot over the Olympus while killing Zeus. I don't care if you think it means squat destroying Desak in the Destroyer armor does mean something. Far more impressive showing than anything Spectre did in dov.

Spectre has been cut off from his power by mere mages before. He's been ineffective in blackest night.

Either version of Thor mercs him. If Spectre can't hand Shazam his ass while he's weakened that means he isn't up to the task of taking on an asskicker like King Thor.
Because he didn't have the control of full odinpower till then.
And? Destroyer is a creation of odin, while its impressive you wank the shit out of it.
PIS and CIS. At that time in DOV spectre force was possesed by azmodus.
You can dream about it. Nothing wrong with it.

quanchi112
And? Destroyer is a creation of odin, while its impressive you wank the shit out of it.
You can dream about it. Nothing wrong with it. He had full control of the Odinpower prior to that he just became more heroic and in the face of evil overcame it with his hammer.

The Destroyer has been shown to be a threat to Odin's life. Odin created the destroyer armor to be his ultimate weapon.

No, he was depowered. King Thor was depowered but it took Strange along with the heads of the other pantheons to do so. King Thor still struck down the infidels.

I am right as per the norm.

Prep-Man
You can dream about it. Nothing wrong with it.

I don't Azmodus is pretty powerful.

Estacado
Next battlezone match Dov spectre vs king thor

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Next battlezone match Dov spectre vs king thor I already represented King Thor but I'd be up for a short Rune King Thor vs. DOV Spectre debate maybe in the future.

Prep-Man
Next battlezone match Dov spectre vs king thor

Who do you think wins? and this fight?

abhilegend
He had full control of the Odinpower prior to that he just became more heroic and in the face of evil overcame it with his hammer.

The Destroyer has been shown to be a threat to Odin's life. Odin created the destroyer armor to be his ultimate weapon.

No, he was depowered. King Thor was depowered but it took Strange along with the heads of the other pantheons to do so. King Thor still struck down the infidels.

I am right as per the norm.
If we believe that logic, then superman would win in every thread.

When did destroyer became a threat to odin?
And?

Only logoz can grant anyone control of spectre force or regulate it. Thats the definition of PIS.
So skyfathers can depower him, good to know. Other marvel deities suck anyway, Shiva was beaten by regular thor.
Like I said nothing is wrong in dreaming.

quanchi112

And?

Only logoz can grant anyone control of spectre force or regulate it. Thats the definition of PIS.
So skyfathers can depower him, good to know. Other marvel deities suck anyway, Shiva was beaten by regular thor.
Like I said nothing is wrong in dreaming. It was explained right on panel. You claiming he didn't have access to the Odinpower is incorrect.

In a Thor comic.

According to that writer but according to another one that isn't the case. We don't pick and choose. Well, I don't but I guess you do.

Skyfathers along with Strange's interactions. That's far better than a few mages on the fly doing so. So now skyfathers can't on their own. Dc deities such as Darkseid was beaten up by a random gl called Raker. Thor has the power to damage Celestials and cause a weakened Galactus to flee for his life. Thor is the most powerful top tier in all of comics imo.

I am backing up my opinion with canon comics.

abhilegend
It was explained right on panel. You claiming he didn't have access to the Odinpower is incorrect.

In a Thor comic.

According to that writer but according to another one that isn't the case. We don't pick and choose. Well, I don't but I guess you do.

Skyfathers along with Strange's interactions. That's far better than a few mages on the fly doing so. So now skyfathers can't on their own. Dc deities such as Darkseid was beaten up by a random gl called Raker. Thor has the power to damage Celestials and cause a weakened Galactus to flee for his life. Thor is the most powerful top tier in all of comics imo.

I am backing up my opinion with canon comics.
laughing out loud @this logic applying to only thor.

Issue number?

This isn't herochat. We consider entire history of the character as a whole.

So strange is a skyfather now? PIS at its finest. That can't mean that galactus and celestials are just weak bitches, can it? No one in comics job more than marvel cosmics. Eternity was choked out by ancient one. Superman punched through death once and broke time and space by punches.

Yeah, yeah quan. Whatever you say.

Batman-Prime
DOV Cap, and Abhidabu, why argue with Quan, he is blind with his DC hate. You are wasting your time.

quanchi112
laughing out loud @this logic applying to only thor.

Issue number?

This isn't herochat. We consider entire history of the character as a whole.

So strange is a skyfather now? PIS at its finest. That can't mean that galactus and celestials are just weak bitches, can it? No one in comics job more than marvel cosmics. Eternity was choked out by ancient one. Superman punched through death once and broke time and space by punches.

Yeah, yeah quan. Whatever you say. I am citing evidence from the comic. Thor had access to the Odinpower the entire fight.

I don't remember off hand it was an really early showing.

Yes, we do so both showings are valid. Herochat deals with entire histories not highest feats and selective showings.

I never said he was I said the other pantheon heads were. No, it means Thor is very powerful. Who cares ? Spectre gets jobbed out left and right as well. All high end plot device characters usually do.

So what ? Those showings aren't as impressive as Thor's top end power feats.

Concession accepted.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
DOV Cap, and Abhidabu, why argue with Quan, he is blind with his DC hate. You are wasting your time.
Abhidabu....................................

http://mlkshk.com/r/K92

Prep-Man
laughing out loud LMAO! That was great. I guess the general consensus is that Cap will win. Even Jake (Hardcore Thor fan) says as much.

Batman-Prime
Abhidabu....................................

http://mlkshk.com/r/K92

biscuits

abhilegend
I am citing evidence from the comic. Thor had access to the Odinpower the entire fight.

I don't remember off hand it was an really early showing.

Yes, we do so both showings are valid. Herochat deals with entire histories not highest feats and selective showings.

I never said he was I said the other pantheon heads were. No, it means Thor is very powerful. Who cares ? Spectre gets jobbed out left and right as well. All high end plot device characters usually do.

So what ? Those showings aren't as impressive as Thor's top end power feats.

Concession accepted.
I can also cite examples from actual comics. Doesn't fly here.

Of course you don't.roll eyes (sarcastic)

We don't go by which writer wrote what. If something is shown on panel then untill its somehow non canon, it can be used as proof. Phail.

laughing out loud @double standards. But what did I expected! Here its removed as PIS.

laughing out loud

Play this concession game with someone who actually cares what your opinion is. I couldn't care less about what you think.

quanchi112
DOV Cap, and Abhidabu, why argue with Quan, he is blind with his DC hate. You are wasting your time. No, I am just far more impressed with Thor's showings. I cab back up my claims with evidence unlike yourself.

abhilegend
biscuits
durhulk

Estacado
Who do you think wins? and this fight?
Well Cap was empowered by almost all the magicians in th Universe...Iirc.
So he should take it.

quanchi112
I can also cite examples from actual comics. Doesn't fly here.

Of course you don't.roll eyes (sarcastic)

We don't go by which writer wrote what. If something is shown on panel then untill its somehow non canon, it can be used as proof. Phail.

laughing out loud @double standards. But what did I expected! Here its removed as PIS.

laughing out loud

Play this concession game with someone who actually cares what your opinion is. I couldn't care less about what you think. You said he didn't have the Odinpower he clearly did. This was stated in the comic.

I don't memorize appearances not my fault you are unfamiliar with it.

Pis is subjective. You don't even understand it allows for bias to creep on. All the showings are canon so complain all you want.

I love when I corner you into 10 responses to hear you say you don't care.

Prep-Man
Well Cap was empowered by almost all the magicians in th Universe...Iirc.
So he should take it.

I agree.

Batman-Prime
No, I am just far more impressed with Thor's showings. I cab back up my claims with evidence unlike yourself.
No Quan, you back nothing up, you give your faulty interpretations, nothing else, you deny what you don't like and what doesn't fits into your little sad fanatic world, where Thanos is supreme. You have your order how you want the things to be, with Thanos on top and every other Marvel chars circles around this and every DC char below even this, you are blind to feats, reason or common sense because of you hate, bias and spite toward DC in general and Superman in particular. Stay in your world and continue to fap to all the Marvel chars that make you horny, but don't expect anyone with at least a little brain to take you seriously, ever.
So stop talking about evidence, backed up claims or facts, you old little hypocrite.

no expression

Prep-Man
No Quan, you back nothing up, you give your faulty interpretations, nothing else, you deny what you don't like and what doesn't fits into your little sad fanatic world, where Thanos is supreme. You have your order how you want the things to be, with Thanos on top and every other Marvel chars circles around this and every DC char below even this, you are blind to feats, reason or common sense because of you hate, bias and spite toward DC in general and Superman in particular. Stay in your world and continue to fap to all the Marvel chars that make you horny, but don't expect anyone with at least a little brain to take you seriously, ever.
So stop talking about evidence, backed up claims or facts, you old little hypocrite.

no expression

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/sp.jpg

quanchi112

no expression Quit being so butthurt. I cited canon showings to support my case. I didn't twist anything. I don't make exceptions either. I count every good or bad showing if I believe it to be canon. I'm consistent. You aren't. You really don't have the knowledge to debate imo.

Batman-Prime
Quit being so butthurt. I cited canon showings to support my case. I didn't twist anything. I don't make exceptions either. I count every good or bad showing if I believe it to be canon. I'm consistent. You aren't. You really don't have the knowledge to debate imo.

Why should I be, there is no reason, someone just had to say it. You don't. Yes you do. You do. No. No. Yes. I have the knowledge but better then this, I got what you lack, and this is a lot, imho.

quanchi112
Why should I be, there is no reason, someone just had to say it. You don't. Yes you do. You do. No. No. Yes. I have the knowledge but better then this, I got what you lack, and this is a lot, imho. It shows you can't help but let your emotions spill into the thread. If my opinion terrifies you don't read it. If you think I can't be objective then don't read it. Unlike you I will put myself on the line in a battlezone because I know what I am doing. You don't. You backed down to me. So from now on respond to my points I have no interest in taking this to a personal level simply because you're threatened by me.

abhilegend
You said he didn't have the Odinpower he clearly did. This was stated in the comic.

I don't memorize appearances not my fault you are unfamiliar with it.

Pis is subjective. You don't even understand it allows for bias to creep on. All the showings are canon so complain all you want.

I love when I corner you into 10 responses to hear you say you don't care.
This isn't even worth a reply.

quanchi112
This isn't even worth a reply. Concession accepted.

abhilegend
Concession accepted.
You can dream quan.

quanchi112
You can dream quan. When you don't reply to my post with a response to what i said that's a concession. I won't ever give you the satisfaction of not responding. I respond to every argument formed against me. It's who I am.

abhilegend
When you don't reply to my post with a response to what i said that's a concession. I won't ever give you the satisfaction of not responding. I respond to every argument formed against me. It's who I am.
wallbash

quanchi112
wallbash Thor wins. If you want to debate the topic and quit with the irrelevant posts feel free to get back to me.

abhilegend
Thor wins. If you want to debate the topic and quit with the irrelevant posts feel free to get back to me.
Cap wins. That's all.

quanchi112
Cap wins. That's all. He's not meant to wield that type of power. Comparing their feats and what not King Thor wins hands down.

abhilegend
He's not meant to wield that type of power. Comparing their feats and what not King Thor wins hands down.
So, he would still beat the crap out of him.

quanchi112
So, he would still beat the crap out of him. Based on what ?

abhilegend
Based on what ?
Beating the crap out of spectre.

quanchi112
Beating the crap out of spectre. Shazam beat the crap out of him as well. King Thor would just straight beat him.

abhilegend
Shazam beat the crap out of him as well. King Thor would just straight beat him.
Nope.

Batman-Prime
It shows you can't help but let your emotions spill into the thread. If my opinion terrifies you don't read it. If you think I can't be objective then don't read it. Unlike you I will put myself on the line in a battlezone because I know what I am doing. You don't. You backed down to me. So from now on respond to my points I have no interest in taking this to a personal level simply because you're threatened by me.

laughing Now I know your feelings are hurt, that's ok^^.

quanchi112
Nope. It isn't difficult to injure the Spectre. King Thor would beat him.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
laughing Now I know your feelings are hurt, that's ok^^. You aren't even worth remembering.

iceman24567
Cap

abhilegend
It isn't difficult to injure the Spectre. King Thor would beat him. You aren't even worth remembering.
No, he wouldn't.

quanchi112
No, he wouldn't. If weaker characters can injure him while weakened Thor would have a field day.

abhilegend
If weaker characters can injure him while weakened Thor would have a field day.
There is nothing thor can do to spectre. He would just straight up absorb his magic or create adamantium claws to cut thor to pieces.

quanchi112
There is nothing thor can do to spectre. He would just straight up absorb his magic or create adamantium claws to cut thor to pieces. No, he wouldn't. Spectre used this tactic one time against Shazam and absorbed his artifacts. Cap also sonned him with pure magic. Thor would defeat him.

abhilegend
No, he wouldn't. Spectre used this tactic one time against Shazam and absorbed his artifacts. Cap also sonned him with pure magic. Thor would defeat him.
He can't do that against thor? Proof. An entire universe worth of magic you mean. Spectre just creates 6 adamantium claws and chops thor to pieces.

quanchi112
I don't, not in ROE. Spectre was weakened when he fought shazam IIRC after fighting Cap. If King Thor can tank the Destroyer incinerator blasts why can't he tank Shazam's best ? Spectre recovered in space. Shazam did not.

abhilegend
If King Thor can tank the Destroyer incinerator blasts why can't he tank Shazam's best ? Spectre recovered in space. Shazam did not.
Regular thor with odinforce took them just fine while Bor was breaking his ribs. Wolverine swiped his arm clean off. Cap punches him to death and spectre chops him to death with adamantium claws.

quanchi112
Regular thor with odinforce took them just fine while Bor was breaking his ribs. Wolverine swiped his arm clean off. Cap punches him to death and spectre chops him to death with adamantium claws. Bor didn't take on Reigning King Thor. That Thor would break Bor and do it quickly.

No, Wolverine did no such thing. His arm was still connected when the odinpower was cut off. Thor then lost an an eye and his arm after n his battle with Thing and Hulk. Context.

abhilegend
Bor didn't take on Reigning King Thor. That Thor would break Bor and do it quickly.

No, Wolverine did no such thing. His arm was still connected when the odinpower was cut off. Thor then lost an an eye and his arm after n his battle with Thing and Hulk. Context.
I was talking about king thor taking disintigration beams.
No, he was clutching his arm trying to hold it together and it was never alluded that hulk or thing ripped his arm while wolverine was shown cutting his arm. 6 adamantium claws=a chopped king thor.

quanchi112
No, he was clutching his arm trying to hold it together and it was never alluded that hulk or thing ripped his arm while wolverine was shown cutting his arm. 6 adamantium claws=a chopped king thor. He got stabbed his arm was still connected. Next time we see him after the power is separated he lost an eye and an arm. King Thor isn't losing the Odinpower. It's laughable.

JakeTheBank
No, he was clutching his arm trying to hold it together and it was never alluded that hulk or thing ripped his arm while wolverine was shown cutting his arm. 6 adamantium claws=a chopped king thor.

I know you're trying to antagonize Quan here, but King Thor didn't lose his arm to Wolverine. He still had it prior to when Hulk and Thing took him on sans Odin Force.

abhilegend
He got stabbed his arm was still connected. Next time we see him after the power is separated he lost an eye and an arm. King Thor isn't losing the Odinpower. It's laughable.
He was holding it with the other hand trying to hold on it like anyone would do in a situation. An empty laugh for you quan. Skyfathers without even present blocked his powers with an amulet. Spectre would just absorb all his power or chop him in pieces with adamantium claws.

quanchi112
He was holding it with the other hand trying to hold on it like anyone would do in a situation. An empty laugh for you quan. Skyfathers without even present blocked his powers with an amulet. Spectre would just absorb all his power or chop him in pieces with adamantium claws. Having your powers blocked by skyfathers on top of Strange is impressive. Mages blocked off the Spectre by themselves on the fly. Advantage King Thor. Black Alice stole his powers. Advantage King Thor. Cap whopped his ass. King Thor never lost. Advantage King Thor.

King Thor while depowered killed hulk and the thing. Spectre while depowered needed a woman to cart him off to space. He was scared. King Thor got angry and even. Advantage King Thor.

King Thor would wreck the Spectre just like Shazam did and cap save he'd win.

abhilegend
Having your powers blocked by skyfathers on top of Strange is impressive. Mages blocked off the Spectre by themselves on the fly. Advantage King Thor. Black Alice stole his powers. Advantage King Thor. Cap whopped his ass. King Thor never lost. Advantage King Thor.

King Thor while depowered killed hulk and the thing. Spectre while depowered needed a woman to cart him off to space. He was scared. King Thor got angry and even. Advantage King Thor.

King Thor would wreck the Spectre just like Shazam did and cap save he'd win.
Not the real spectre. BA would steal thor's magic too.
laughing out loud @cap. Whoop de doo, Hulk and thing.
laughing out loud @woman. You are really desperate now spewing random nonsense. Spectre creates 6 adamantium claws and chops king thor to pieces.

hunbu04
quanchi you can't be that blind thinking any version of thor is in the same league as the Spectre!!!!!!!!!!!
The spectre kill almost every Lords or Order and Chaos in DOV and he was depowered as you just said. The spectre defeated Hell Lords in their Realms and told them compare to his powers their are like comparing the strike of a match to supernova. The easily defeated mr. mxy in DOV, plus the thunder bolt. Spectre is about 7 tiers above any thor

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I know you're trying to antagonize Quan here, but King Thor didn't lose his arm to Wolverine. He still had it prior to when Hulk and Thing took him on sans Odin Force.

Did you see my question?

abhilegend
Quite you.uhuh

JakeTheBank
Did you see my question?

This one?:

wasnt the fight felt in other dimension? or was that another fight?

Must have missed this one.

And yeah, I do believe it was felt across other planes.

Prep-Man
This one?:

Must have missed this one.

Yep, thanks. This definitely shows the power Billy was drawing upon.

quanchi112
Not the real spectre. BA would steal thor's magic too.
laughing out loud @cap. Whoop de doo, Hulk and thing.
laughing out loud @woman. You are really desperate now spewing random nonsense. Spectre creates 6 adamantium claws and chops king thor to pieces. That is the real Spectre. Yes, it is. This is getting rather ridiculous.Originally posted by abhilegend
Quite you.uhuh It's quiet you. This isn't the first time you mistook the word quite for quiet. My arguments are all genuine yours are just attempts to get under my skin proving you lie. Originally posted by hunbu04
quanchi you can't be that blind thinking any version of thor is in the same league as the Spectre!!!!!!!!!!!
The spectre kill almost every Lords or Order and Chaos in DOV and he was depowered as you just said. The spectre defeated Hell Lords in their Realms and told them compare to his powers their are like comparing the strike of a match to supernova. The easily defeated mr. mxy in DOV, plus the thunder bolt. Spectre is about 7 tiers above any thor Those are just titles. King Thor would beat the Lords of Order as well. Classic Thor took it to Mephisto himself in his own realm. He's just more formidable than the Spectre.

Sundipped

Yeah. After CM was fully amped, each blow he connected with was felt in other dimensions.

If his melee combat skills was this powerful, imagine the damage he would've done with energy projection. CM wins.

zeel
bill beats king thor but gets beat by RKT. DOV marvel was not a elder god.

iceman24567
Originally posted by zeel
bill beats king thor but gets beat by RKT. DOV marvel was not a elder god. Yeah he was above eldergod good point bro thumb up

Glorificus
1. Not sure. Maybe a split?
2. RKT all day.

dynamix
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah he was above eldergod good point bro thumb up

thumbsup

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah he was above eldergod good point bro thumb up Based on what does Marvel win ?

abhilegend
That is the real Spectre. Yes, it is. This is getting rather ridiculous. It's quiet you. This isn't the first time you mistook the word quite for quiet. My arguments are all genuine yours are just attempts to get under my skin proving you lie. Those are just titles. King Thor would beat the Lords of Order as well. Classic Thor took it to Mephisto himself in his own realm. He's just more formidable than the Spectre.
laughing out loud
6 adamantium claws=chopped up king thor.

Stoic
I have two questions for anyone in the know in concerns to DOV Captain Marvel.

1. How powerful do people see him as being?

2. What character in marvel would you say that he was closest to in power, and that would be able to stand toe to toe with him?

Uatu, Korvak, Tyrant, Odin, Galactus, Tiamut, Beyonder, Living Tribunal? who would give DOV Marvel a hard time?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
I have two questions for anyone in the know in concerns to DOV Captain Marvel.

1. How powerful do people see him as being?

2. What character in marvel would you say that he was closest to in power, and that would be able to stand toe to toe with him?

Uatu, Korvak, Tyrant, Odin, Galactus, Tiamut, Beyonder, Living Tribunal? who would give DOV Marvel a hard time?

Very good questions, stoic. He was drawing on more power as jake has stated, so someone slightly more powerful than RK Thor? Not really sure. DC's magic is more potent than Marvel's.

Stoic
Very good questions, stoic. He was drawing on more power as jake has stated, so someone slightly more powerful than RK Thor? Not really sure. DC's magic is more potent than Marvel's.

Ok.

As for the DC's magic being more powerful than Marvel's I'm not too sure about that. DC has greater chaos magic, but that's only one form of magic that is brought up in comics, there are other types out there. Rune magic as you can imagine is not the same as chaos magic.

Prep-Man
Ok.

As for the DC's magic being more powerful than Marvel's I'm not too sure about that. DC has greater chaos magic, but that's only one form of magic that is brought up in comics, there are other types out there. Rune magic as you can imagine is not the same as chaos magic.

I know that crossovers aren't canon, but that's what one of the Avengers said when they went on DC earth. Magic is more formidable overall in the DCU, IMO.

quanchi112
laughing out loud
6 adamantium claws=chopped up king thor. You aren't even being serious so you concede the debate.

abhilegend
You aren't even being serious so you concede the debate.
I'm totally serious. Spectre creates 6 adamantium claws and we get chopped up king thor in result.

quanchi112
I'm totally serious. Spectre creates 6 adamantium claws and we get chopped up king thor in result. Provide proof then he can do so. If you can't guess what happens next.

abhilegend
Provide proof then he can do so. If you can't guess what happens next.
Magic pwns all. So I have to prove spectre can produce adamantium while someone like sersi has done so?

quanchi112
Magic pwns all. So I have to prove spectre can produce adamantium while someone like sersi has done so? Yes, since adamantium doesn't exist in dc you can't back the claim.

abhilegend
Yes, since adamantium doesn't exist in dc you can't back the claim.
Cosmic awareness.

quanchi112
Cosmic awareness. Spectre doesn't have cosmic awareness. I mean the dov Spectre was so stupid he didn't even realize he wasn't even destroying magic.

abhilegend
Spectre doesn't have cosmic awareness. I mean the dov Spectre was so stupid he didn't even realize he wasn't even destroying magic.
Lulz.
He was influenced by eclipso.

quanchi112
Lulz.
He was influenced by eclipso. So someone talking to him throws his own opinion and mindset to the wolves. Thanos would have this guy washing his car in a paragraph.

If he has ca he'd know whether or not he could destroy magic.

hunbu04
Quanchi you are wrong again. The Spectre has always has Cosmic awareness at the multiversal Level. He remember everything even the event before COIE. And in DOV he did has cosmic awareness because the Phantom Stranger told him " Spectre even you with all your powers can't kill me" Spectre responded True not with the universe flowing with magic but let see what happen if I destroy all magic" So you are wrong again the Spectre did know he was destorying Magic

quanchi112
Originally posted by hunbu04
Quanchi you are wrong again. The Spectre has always has Cosmic awareness at the multiversal Level. He remember everything even the event before COIE. And in DOV he did has cosmic awareness because the Phantom Stranger told him " Spectre even you with all your powers can't kill me" Spectre responded True not with the universe flowing with magic but let see what happen if I destroy all magic" So you are wrong again the Spectre did know he was destorying Magic The Spectre wasn't destroying magic he was just reducing it to it's most chaotic form. Did you even read dov ?

abhilegend
So someone talking to him throws his own opinion and mindset to the wolves. Thanos would have this guy washing his car in a paragraph.

If he has ca he'd know whether or not he could destroy magic.
Former wrath of god you mean?
Lulz @this logic. Even phantom stranger has cosmic awareness.
That's wisdom not cosmic awareness. Otherwise surfer wouldn't run into thanos' punches.

quanchi112
Former wrath of god you mean?
Lulz @this logic. Even phantom stranger has cosmic awareness.
That's wisdom not cosmic awareness. Otherwise surfer wouldn't run into thanos' punches. Awareness means he would know that his actions aren't destroying magic. It's even worse because every other high end mage seems to know he's wrong so he lacks common sense. Wisdom and experience would support avoiding attacks. You don't know what awareness means.

abhilegend
Awareness means he would know that his actions aren't destroying magic. It's even worse because every other high end mage seems to know he's wrong so he lacks common sense. Wisdom and experience would support avoiding attacks. You don't know what awareness means.
He was confused without a host as he couldn't possess the memories of his actions and manipulated by eclipso.
laughing out loud

quanchi112
He was confused without a host as he couldn't possess the memories of his actions and manipulated by eclipso.
laughing out loud If he had cosmic awareness he'd know magic wasn't being destroyed. That's part of the reason he needs a host he's easy to dupe. Saying he creates adamnatium was ridiculous anyway. He's never done so.

hunbu04
Cosmic awareness can be cloulded by emotions quanchi.
Proof during Chaos hercules was basically Omniscience and yet he did not realized he was being trick by the Chaos King now did he.

quanchi112
Cosmic awareness can be cloulded by emotions quanchi.
Proof during Chaos hercules was basically Omniscience and yet he did not realized he was being trick by the Chaos King now did he. Basically omniscience isn't omniscience. Spectre should sense whether or not magic is being destroyed. He couldn't despite people saying he wasn't destroying it.

abhilegend
If he had cosmic awareness he'd know magic wasn't being destroyed. That's part of the reason he needs a host he's easy to dupe. Saying he creates adamnatium was ridiculous anyway. He's never done so.
Nope.
Adamantium claws= chopped up king thor.

quanchi112
Nope.
Adamantium claws= chopped up king thor. You need to post proof Spectre can create the claws.

abhilegend
You need to post proof Spectre can create the claws.
laughing out loud
Nope.
Adamantium claws= chopped up king thor.

hunbu04
I guess Galactus don't have cosmic awareness because if he had cosmic awareness he would have been teleported against him will be hercules while he was about to eat he would have seen it months beofre and be prepare.
Surfer don't have CA either because if he did he would not have lost to Hulk during planet hulk to Thor recently. He would have seen that an run away.

by the way quanchi if you don't kmow Cosmic awareness is a lesser form of Ominsecence.
The Phantom Stranger don't have CA either because if he did he would have known the spectre was going to turn him into a mouse and try to prevent it.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Then you concede.

quanchi112
I guess Galactus don't have cosmic awareness because if he had cosmic awareness he would have been teleported against him will be hercules while he was about to eat he would have seen it months beofre and be prepare.
Surfer don't have CA either because if he did he would not have lost to Hulk during planet hulk to Thor recently. He would have seen that an run away.

by the way quanchi if you don't kmow Cosmic awareness is a lesser form of Ominsecence.
The Phantom Stranger don't have CA either because if he did he would have known the spectre was going to turn him into a mouse and try to prevent it. Cosmic awareness doesn't mean he knows about the future it means you are aware of what's going on in the present. You don't even know what ca is.

Prep-Man
Quanchi you are wrong again. The Spectre has always has Cosmic awareness at the multiversal Level. He remember everything even the event before COIE. And in DOV he did has cosmic awareness because the Phantom Stranger told him " Spectre even you with all your powers can't kill me" Spectre responded True not with the universe flowing with magic but let see what happen if I destroy all magic" So you are wrong again the Spectre did know he was destorying Magic

He also had cosmic awareness with the Logoz too, right?

TheGodKiller

And?

Like I said nothing is wrong in dreaming.
This is pretty old , but I'd like to point out that Shiva's defeat was retconned as Indra impersonating him .
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/shiva10.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
This is pretty old , but I'd like to point out that Shiva's defeat was retconned as Indra impersonating him .
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/shiva10.jpg

Good find.

JakeTheBank
Cap wins this.

Stoic
Cap wins this.

Well hold on a second here, Cap was lent power that was not a part of his regular power set, so what would stop Rune King Thor from removing that magic from him, and reducing him to his regular levels?

JakeTheBank
That's speculation that Rune King Thor could, on his own, cut off Billy from the power consisted of what was left of DC Earth's magical energy and energy obtained off planet.

There's a (much) better chance RKT simply forces Billy to burn though his amp than actually depowering him.

TheGodKiller
Good find.
They did that because a lot of Hindu readers were outraged by the scene .

Not to mention that among the mythological versions , Shiva would annihilate both Odin and Thor by just opening his third eye .

pym-ftw
What about Bfr of both combatants to Asgard, can Cap deal with it?

Golgo13
Cap. He was destroying dimensions with his fight with Spectre. Thor can't compete with that.

Batman-Prime
Cap was empowered by more magic then RKT could ever hope to match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.