Who could beat Harald Jaekelson/Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who could beat the combination of Harald Jaekelson and Flash? Nobody above mid-tier skyfather.

Newjak
The Flashernaut could stick out tongue

Stoic
Dr. Strange, and Dr. Fate?

zopzop
King Thor could do it. No prep needed.

Magik with prep (she needs prep to offset Flash's speed advantage). She'd own Harold with her Soul Sword.

BL Kal-L could do it. Flash would be brutalized and then Harold would eat horrific punishment.

golem370
Here is the thing about Juggernat Harald is immune too or extremely immune to magic so would that hinder Juggs powers?

KingD19
You'd have to have access to a level of magic higher than the spell/curse that powered him. So RK Thor, King Thor, Odin. People like that.

KingD19
Originally posted by golem370
Here is the thing about Juggernat Harald is immune too or extremely immune to magic so would that hinder Juggs powers?

That would actually help the Juggernaut power out, as he is vulnerable to outside sources of sufficiently powerful magic. It would basically take away a big weakness of his.

zopzop
Originally posted by KingD19
You'd have to have access to a level of magic higher than the spell/curse that powered him. So RK Thor, King Thor, Odin. People like that.

Last time I checked, a human wizard cast the spell no? He wasn't even the Sorcerer Supreme.

golem370
King Thor is above mid-tier skyfaher right?

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
King Thor is above mid-tier skyfaher right?

Hell no. I consider him low skyfather. He's no Odin.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Hell no. I consider him low skyfather. He's no Odin.

He has the power but not the exp. correct?

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
He has the power but not the exp. correct?

Yeah. Odin seemed infinitely more impressive than King Thor.

KingD19
Last time I checked, a human wizard cast the spell no? He wasn't even the Sorcerer Supreme.

A human cast the spell, but he was using powerful rune magic powered by blood. He was supposed to slit his hand a little bit, but he got an arrow to the neck while he was casting the spell and he bled out on the rune stone. That boosted the spell like, by an infinite amount. It made Harald and even his low level flunkies more powerful than Thor.

Endless Mike
Johnny Sorrow

Sr J-Bieb
Iron Fist

Glorificus
Reed Richards with prep.

Mindset
Genis + Dr. Doom.

JakeTheBank

Yes, but the Sorcerer Supreme himself couldn't just undo the spell on his own, either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.