Thanos vs The Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Thanos

vs

Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel and Black Adam

No BFR. Who wins?

Endless Mike
Thanos

Sin I AM
TEAM.....and its because of diana

noone is a god here save thor

Glorificus
Thanos easy.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Sin I AM
TEAM.....and its because of diana

rolling on floor laughing

Gods die again

Starscream M
did Thanos get any major upgrades recently?

JakeTheBank
Can you define "recently"?

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Can you define "recently"? well, I saw this match as a pretty close fight.

JakeTheBank
I'm just curious as to what you meant by recently; I wouldn't presume to assume when the last time you read about Thanos was.

Thanos Imperative basically gave him the ability to come back from death within moments and kill beings who had grown beyond Death's influence. Otherwise, in terms of power and durability, I wouldn't say he got upgraded since Annihilation or anything.

Starscream M
I'm just curious as to what you meant by recently; I wouldn't presume to assume when the last time you read about Thanos was.

Thanos Imperative basically gave him the ability to come back from death within moments and kill beings who had grown beyond Death's influence. Otherwise, in terms of power and durability, I wouldn't say he got upgraded since Annihilation or anything. last time I checked out thanos was when he got his heart ripped out...but I was basing my estimation of thanos on the old days during the infinity gauntlet saga

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
last time I checked out thanos was when he got his heart ripped out...but I was basing my estimation of thanos on the old days during the infinity gauntlet saga

Yeah, he got upgraded as the "Avatar of Death", able to come back from death and kill beings who can't ordinarily die. So, yeah, that would be an upgrade, but he didn't get amped across the board in terms of stats, imo. Pretty much all the shit Thanos did in Thanos Imperative aside from coming back from death and killing Cancerverse beings was already within his capabilities before.

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Batman-Prime
Team wins this.

Bouboumaster
Thanos wins

basilisk
With their numbers, powers, and strength, and with three team members who can move faster than thought (well, preboot at least), they probably should be able to get Thanos hogtied and immobilized with the lasso in the blink of an eye before his first neuron has even fired to register the fight has begun. Kind of like that Amazo fight. It's possible the lasso might not actually affect him (I think there is a good change it wouldn't) but he isn't powerful or strong enough to break it either.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Thanos Imperative basically gave him the ability to come back from death within moments and kill beings who had grown beyond Death's influence. Otherwise, in terms of power and durability, I wouldn't say he got upgraded since Annihilation or anything.

Nothing durability wise... so you believe Godslayer would've broken on Thanos's skin before T.I. ?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Nothing durability wise... so you believe Godslayer would've broken on Thanos's skin before T.I. ?

If you believe the hype on Godslayer and its ability to kill immortal beings, I'd say it breaking on Thanos skin is more attributed to his own "can't be killed" aura than default durability.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.