Cyborg Superman vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
red armor cyborg superman
http://www.writeups.org/img/inset/Cyborg_Superman_h001.jpg

vs

Thor

h2h only, no speedblitz, no hammer

Cogito
That armor was Apokolips armor tech, but it wasn't really ever shown to do anything extra for him durability-wise.

I could see Thor taking this. Hank's not really a brawler. He was KO'd by Superman in only a few punches in The Trial of Superman. In Return of Superman, he got a hole punched through his stomach pretty effortlessly by Superman.

Estrecca
With equal speed and no exotic powers allowed, I suspect Thor to be the stronger but reckon that Henshaw might win anyway. Henshaw is pretty much an energy cloud and should be able to shrug injuries that would be debilitating to a blood-and-flesh character.

quanchi112
Thor, 10/10.

Batman-Prime
Cyborg 6/10

JakeTheBank
Thor if he's able to damage Henshaw enough to constitute a forum win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Cyborg 6/10 Based on ?

Greysen93
Thor

Reacting2
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? SuperMan>Thor in h2h

a cyborg superman is a CISless superman, an evil superman

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Reacting2
SuperMan>Thor in h2h

a cyborg superman is a CISless superman, an evil superman

Not really.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Cogito
That armor was Apokolips armor tech, but it wasn't really ever shown to do anything extra for him durability-wise.. he tanked the OE didnt he?

Reacting2

JakeTheBank

abhilegend
Split, thor is the better fighter here but henshaw's "healing factor" is insane.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Odinson.

Reacting2

JakeTheBank

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol at Henshaw snapping Thor's neck.

quanchi112
SuperMan>Thor in h2h

a cyborg superman is a CISless superman, an evil superman Hahaha. Thor would destroy his body like he did to Airwalker. Thor is far more powerful and Henshaw has always been Superman's inferior cis or no cis.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol at Henshaw snapping Thor's neck. he is more than strong and evil enough to do it

quanchi112
he is more than strong and evil enough to do it No, he isn't. Superman couldn't snap Thor's neck in battle. If you can't base the outcome off of anything in a comic you wake u pone day and you're h1.

Reacting2

quanchi112

Reacting2
Cite an example of Superman doing so or this being done to Thor. That's how debating works not Thor rips out Wonderwoman's still beating heart from her chest and eats it. now that you bring ww up, I see thor being ww equal in durability and strenght wise. without his uru hammer that is,

iceman24567
now that you bring ww up, I see thor being ww equal in durability and strenght wise. without his uru hammer that is, facepalm

the Darkone
Thor could very well slag henshaw body, Thor's hammer can produce some serious destructive power! Thor is stronger and mor durable than wonder woman, feats prove this!! Thor god force blast can kill immortals.

iceman24567
How the hell is Wonder Woman physically equal or greater than Thor? Where they do that at?

Reacting2
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor could very well slag henshaw body, Thor's hammer can produce some serious destructive power! Thor is stronger and mor durable than wonder woman, feats prove this!! Thor god force blast can kill immortals. H2H this means no Hammer

Cogito
he tanked the OE didnt he?

Not that I know of.

In Hunter/Prey, the body he started with was destroyed by Omega Beams. He transferred out into an AT-AT Walker-type thing, which was then one-shot by Darkseid who placed Hank's consciousness into some sphere.

Reacting2
Not that I know of.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/82685/1831535-1646964_hacsa_hunter_prey_02_41_super_super.jpg

Cogito
Yeah, then he became an AT-AT and got one-shot -- again.

leonidas
maybe 6/10 thor but it depends greatly on the battlefield.

the Darkone
H2H this means no Hammer

Thor can us the god blast without, he has done it before!! Thor still wins the majority!!

Greysen93
Originally posted by iceman24567
facepalm Exactly

quanchi112
now that you bring ww up, I see thor being ww equal in durability and strenght wise. without his uru hammer that is, That doesn't address your initial claim. You don't get to make one baseless claim after another. If you can't name a single reference to support your case then you concede the point.

Bouboumaster
Thor destroy Cyborg Superman's body, and then sent his soul in Hel. That way, he kills him and prevent a comeback from him, and doing so, prove once again that he's Superman's superior.

Philosophía
Henshaw breaks Thor's neck so violently, even Thanos dies.

abhilegend
Henshaw.

Bouboumaster

quanchi112

Cogito
I wish I could wake you up from your delusions.

facepalm2

quanchi112
facepalm2 ?

Cogito
He was clearly playing off Reacting2's comments on the first page

quanchi112
He was clearly playing off Reacting2's comments on the first page I can't help it if I don't always know when someone is being a jackass. I take debating seriously.

Reacting2
I take debating seriously. True

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.