Real Steel Atom vs Friday the 13th Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
Charlie is controlling Atom vs Jason in a closed arena.

KingD19
Poor Jason.

BruceSkywalker
which Jason? what are Jason's weapons?

KingD19
It doesn't really matter. Even Jason X doesn't have enough power to force a machete through that much steel and iron.

And Atom was a sparring bot, making him much tougher than other bots in and above his weight class.

the ninjak
Jason goes down. Thing is in order for Atom to work he needs either or both the kid and father team controlling him.....

And that means Jason kills them, then the robot goes down via having no controller. Jason wins.

KingD19
Charlie is controlling Atom vs Jason in a closed arena. From that, either Charlie is outside of the arena and Atom/Jason are inside it. Or Charlie's inside.

Either way, it's not Jason vs Charlie and Atom. It's Jason vs Atom, who just so happens to be controlled by Charlie.

I'm under the assumption he either can't get to or won't be going after the kid, so Jason loses.

You really want Jason to win everything, huh?

lilshogun
Charlie is outside the ring. Jason has his standard Machete.Originally posted by KingD19
Charlie is controlling Atom vs Jason in a closed arena. From that, either Charlie is outside of the arena and Atom/Jason are inside it. Or Charlie's inside.

Either way, it's not Jason vs Charlie and Atom. It's Jason vs Atom, who just so happens to be controlled by Charlie.

I'm under the assumption he either can't get to or won't be going after the kid, so Jason loses.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
It doesn't really matter. Even Jason X doesn't have enough power to force a machete through that much steel and iron.

And Atom was a sparring bot, making him much tougher than other bots in and above his weight class.

He punched through a steel door with his machete in Jason X before he became an undead-cyborg. First 10-15 mins of the film.

KingD19
How thick was the door?

And even if he impaled Atom, that wouldn't put him down. It would just deprive Jason of his only weapon while he got beat up.

the ninjak

Originally posted by lilshogun
Charlie is outside the ring. Jason has his standard Machete.

Jason leaves the ring and cuts Charlie's head off. Considering the inside and outside of the ring both exist inside the arena.

Robtard
How thick was the door?

And even if he impaled Atom, that wouldn't put him down. It would just deprive Jason of his only weapon while he got beat up.

It was the steel cryogenics door designed to hold Jason.

Of it could short Atom's ass out, depending on where Jason hit and which wires he cut and/or parts he damaged. EG The battery, it's all over.

KingD19
Wow Ninjak. You're really resorting to Jason BFR'ing himself, and killing a 12-13 year old child just to give him a win? Jason tries to leave the ring and gets beaten to paste.

And you've got a point, a good shot could short him out. Or it couldn't. Either way, the bots showed faster combat speed than Jason, and Charlie could have him moving like Ali if he got in the zone. There's also the fact that Jason isn't one for dodging or fancy footwork, and Atom has a huge reach advantage.

the ninjak
Wow Ninjak. You're really resorting to Jason BFR'ing himself, and killing a 12-13 year old child just to give him a win? Jason tries to leave the ring and gets beaten to paste.

It will be done. Charlie will be too busy saying stuff like "You can do it Atom you're my best friend" Jason throws his machete through Charlie's chest....Jason wins. Jason has incredible aim with his machete.

1:17.
f6tyx1z31xo

KingD19
He's not attacking Charlie. I'm sure the OP having him out of the ring was so Jason wouldn't attack him.

And if that's Jason's only way to win, he loses. Are you so desperate for him to win that since fighting Atom is a dead end, you'll try to have him killing a child to get a win or 2?

Robtard
While Jason has an off-chance of cutting something critical and shutting Atom down, how does Atom win here?

I recall in that very shitty movie Freddy Vs Jason, Jason can take a shit-load of damage and keep coming. eg That retarded pinball scene.

the ninjak
Jason chucked that machete through a cornfield and straight into the fat dude.

Jason's also pure evil. Kids were responsible for his death too. Just cause the film feeds him teens doesn't mean he'd pretty much kill anyone else. Especially once the fight starts and Jasons being beaten to a pulp. Once he sees the kid obviously controlling Atom he'll chuck his machete.

Jasons lighter than a fighting robot as well so those punches would send him back giving him time to do the deed. Plus the ring isn't the arena. If Jason gets punched through the ropes and out of the ring, Charlie is definitely screwed for a fighting robot is awkward and will find it difficult to get out of the ring in time. Zeus jumped into the ring.

He's not attacking Charlie. I'm sure the OP having him out of the ring was so Jason wouldn't attack him.

And if that's Jason's only way to win, he loses. Are you so desperate for him to win that since fighting Atom is a dead end, you'll try to have him killing a child to get a win or 2?

I don't think the OP having the kid outside the ring means Jason couldn't throw a machete at him. And I apologise if my methods anger you but-

How do you stop a fighting robot? Stop their controller.
How do you stop a controller? Throw a machete into em.

lilshogun
What if Jason thinks Atom as an entity. Jason would put his attention on Atom but if I was Jason, I would be scare shitless fighting a non human juggernaut.

the ninjak
What if Jason thinks Atom as an entity. Jason would put his attention on Atom but if I was Jason, I would be scare shitless fighting a non human juggernaut.

That's a point I raised earlier. That Jason takes a bunch of hits a flies into corners of the ring if not through the ropes. Jason has shown surprise and the realization of threats before. There are only two people in the arena. And Jason will see that there is a kid outside of the ring who appears to be important to the giant mechanical beast that is beating him senseless.

Atom never showed the ability to simply grab an opponent and crush him Atom and his controllers always used him in standard boxing fashion. Jason can take the assault long enough to make a simple choice. Take out the controller. Otherwise Atom wins every time.

Robtard
All I'm saying, what happened to the one guy who tried to box with Jason in Jason Takes Manhattan? Exactly.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
All I'm saying, what happened to the one guy who tried to box with Jason in Jason Takes Manhattan? Exactly.

And modern day Jason is much stronger than that Jason Takes Manhattan version.

BruceSkywalker
shouldn't Jason be able to teleport outside the ring and then decap the kid???

Tattoos N Scars
Why not have some AI installed into Atom and let him fight, using boxing techniques learned through software download...as in the Matrix

lilshogun
Can't the kid exhibits Reed Richard intelligence. He would re- teleport Jason back to the arena.Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

BruceSkywalker
Can't the kid exhibits Reed Richard intelligence. He would re- teleport Jason back to the arena.

so he did that in the film?

the ninjak
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Although Jason has arguably shown teleporting feats in the past no one has every "seen" him actually do it.

Can't the kid exhibits Reed Richard intelligence. He would re- teleport Jason back to the arena.
lolz.

lilshogun
You know, your theory is well documentated. I never could figure how Jason ends up killing someone and be able to be on teh otherside of the city with a minute to kill another teen. thumbsupOriginally posted by the ninjak
Although Jason has arguably shown teleporting feats in the past no one has every "seen" him actually do it.

lolz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.