Thanos vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

iceman24567
Zeus smashes Thanos

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by iceman24567
Zeus smashes Thanos

thumb up

Cogito
Zeus has Thanos looking like Hulk

Damborgson
well Zeus of course.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Cogito
Zeus has Thanos looking like Hulk NO. Thanos>Hulk

Zeus wins here

zeel
well thanos does better then hulk did.

jones2012
I think it is great!http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

ozz81
zues , but thanos obviously with IG will take it...

iceman24567
Originally posted by ozz81
zues , but thanos obviously with IG will take it... Anybody with the IG would beat Zeus facepalm

ozz81
Anybody with the IG would beat Zeus facepalm

yeah lolz thats why i said obviously lolz wink OP didnt mention which thanos etc.... tc keep the peace!

quanchi112
Thanos.

elcarloz
Zeus

Nihilist
Zeus wins, but Thanos gives him a very good fight.

Damborgson
Anybody with the IG would beat Zeus facepalm http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HKrAtlN653s/S6PtrrjJehI/AAAAAAAAAjs/Q2-TV4wActc/s400/arm+fall+off+boy.jpg

Not arm fall off boy. He'd drop the infinty gauntlet and get beaten to a pulp. cool

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Nihilist
Zeus wins, but Thanos gives him a very good fight.

The Sorrow
Zeus convincingly

Mshinu
Unlike Hulkie Boy, Thanos gives Zeus a real fight before loosing.

Greysen93
Thanos would put up a good fight, but Zeus wins

KuRuPT Thanosi
Current Thanos... Thanos would just outlast Zeus and beat them... Pre T.I. Thanos.... Zeus would pull a slight majority.

the Darkone
Zeus smashes

Nihilist
Originally posted by the Darkone
Zeus smashes How ?
Give me some examples!

the Darkone
Zeus will bust him up, unlike Odin Zeus won't hold back

Nihilist
Zeus will bust him up, unlike Odin Zeus won't hold back Unlike Odin, Zeus isnt as powerful.

Anything concrete?

the Darkone
Unlike Odin, Zeus isnt as powerful.

Anything concrete?

If that what you believe that's you! Zeus is still more powerful than Thanos

iceman24567
I agree with Nih Zeus isn't as powerful as Odin

Nihilist
If that what you believe that's you!want to believe!! its fact. Odin one shots the likes of Silver Surfer with a blast, Zeus couldnt do that to Hulk. What feats make you think Zeus is Odins equal. Didnt say he wasnt! i gave Zeus the win, but to say he stomps and Thanos doesnt make him work for it plain bias.

Silent Master
Zeus wins

CosmicComet
want to believe!! its fact. Odin one shots the likes of Silver Surfer with a blast, Zeus couldnt do that to Hulk.

No, Zeus could have done that, with just a thought.

As Hera said.

But Hulk goaded Zeus into fisticuffs.

As for the fight itself, endless stalemate probably. I don't see Zeus being able to put Thanos down long enough for a win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Zeus convincingly Based on ?

The Sorrow
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?
Zeus being all-round more powerful and Thanos' performances against anyone at or around that level.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Zeus being all-round more powerful and Thanos' performances against anyone at or around that level. Thanos from Imperative is on another level entirely. Death's avatar, unkillable, tanked cc level blasts of power, resisted cancerverse death blades backed by the entire universe, etc.

Endless Mike
All that means is that Zeus can't kill him, he can still KO him

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
All that means is that Zeus can't kill him, he can still KO him Is Zeus more powerful than a cc ?

Endless Mike
He's more powerful than a single blast from an almost-drained CC that was worthless afterwards, if that's what you're asking.

EDIT: And said blast still managed to KO Thanos

The Sorrow
He's more powerful than a single blast from an almost-drained CC that was worthless afterwards, if that's what you're asking.

thumb up

quanchi112

EDIT: And said blast still managed to KO Thanos Based on what ? He didn't even kill the Hulk in a fight now you want to claim he can beat on Thanos who resisted a death forged cancerverse sword/cc. Sorry. What feats does Zeus have to suggest he can win or he's more powerful than a cc.

Endless Mike
He wasn't trying to kill the Hulk. It was stated he could have easily if he had wanted to. Thanos resisted that thing due to his position as avatar of Death, Zeus' powers aren't based on that.

quanchi112
He wasn't trying to kill the Hulk. It was stated he could have easily if he had wanted to. Thanos resisted that thing due to his position as avatar of Death, Zeus' powers aren't based on that. He was trying to hurt the Hulk. But let's forget about him give me an example of his power being greater than a cc. I wish my avengers disk would work I remember a weaker Avengers roster really not going down to Zeus easily at all. Thor was weak as hell at the time too.

Endless Mike
He was trying to hurt the Hulk.

Yeah, and he succeeded.

I said "more powerful than a single blast from a nearly-spent cosmic cube". Learn to read, boy.

quanchi112
Yeah, and he succeeded.

I said "more powerful than a single blast from a nearly-spent cosmic cube". Learn to read, boy. Yes, but Odin one shot ko'd the Surfer. That's more impressive.

Ok, what attacks prove so ? The cc still was able to make him a god. He also used it at the end of the arc. So it wasn't nearly as spent as you are trying to make it out to be.

Endless Mike
Odin was using his energy blasts. Zeus agreed to fight Hulk physically and without blasts.

CC had a tiny bit of power left, maybe like 0.0000000000000001%

quanchi112
Odin was using his energy blasts. Zeus agreed to fight Hulk physically and without blasts.

CC had a tiny bit of power left, maybe like 0.0000000000000001% Zeus blasted him initially.

That's all speculation. You can't name one single feat. I can see why you rarely debate.

Endless Mike
Yeah, as a warning shot. Then he said he'd fight him physically.

That CC was running on fumes... show me it doing something comparable to fully powered cosmic cubes and we'll talk.

quanchi112
Yeah, as a warning shot. Then he said he'd fight him physically.

That CC was running on fumes... show me it doing something comparable to fully powered cosmic cubes and we'll talk. So Zeus did blast him. Zeus' blast wasn't up to par with Odin's blast.

It was still used at the end. Just because it wasn't at 100 percent didn't mean it wasn't capable of greater than Zeus power which you can't even recite a single feat. Naruto. LOL.

Mindset
Zeus.

Endless Mike
That one blast wasn't a serious attack. It was a warning shot. Hera said that if Zeus used his real power he could vaporize Hulk instantly.

Why don't you show me some actual feats from that weaksauce depleted CC.

quanchi112
That one blast wasn't a serious attack. It was a warning shot. Hera said that if Zeus used his real power he could vaporize Hulk instantly.

Why don't you show me some actual feats from that weaksauce depleted CC. The cc was only used against Thanos but the dialogue makes it clear how powerful it is. You use dialogue for Zeus but somehow I am not allowed for Thanos. Priceless, naruto.

I haven't seen anything from Zeus to suggest he's 'powerful enough to get a single win over Thanos. Name the greatest character Zeus has beaten under his own power.

Endless Mike
First of all, I hate Naruto... I don't know where you get that crap from. Second of all, the dialogue made it clear that it was a depleted, nearly worthless cosmic cube with only a few shots left in it. And the shot used on Thanos KO'd him, which counts as a victory. A writer interview stated Void Sentry would be no match for Zeus. By powerscaling he is comparable to Odin. With only slight amping he managed to knock around Galactus. Thanos is not on Skyfather tier.

hunbu04
What about KO hulk with a single lightning bolt. Lifting an entire mountain to crush Typhon, could vaporize hulk with a taught, creating and entire mountain and new olympus with a taught. Creating a human and giving her life and feat king thor fail to accomplished with the odin force, should I continue.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Mindset
Zeus.

quanchi112
First of all, I hate Naruto... I don't know where you get that crap from. Second of all, the dialogue made it clear that it was a depleted, nearly worthless cosmic cube with only a few shots left in it. And the shot used on Thanos KO'd him, which counts as a victory. A writer interview stated Void Sentry would be no match for Zeus. By powerscaling he is comparable to Odin. With only slight amping he managed to knock around Galactus. Thanos is not on Skyfather tier. It also made it clear he could have done anything with it prior to that blast. The shot didn't ko him it set up him to be mindlocked. That's the funny thing you assumed it by itself ko'd him.

That wasn't Bendis so it doesn't matter. It's like using Jurgens opinion for Superman/Thor. It doesn't matter if he doesn't write it, naruto.

Zeus doesn't have Odin's feats. Zeus isn't Odin. Odin didn't beat Thanos preupgrade thus you have no points.

hunbu04
Hulk was definately KO at the end of IH 621 by zeus lightning bolt. at the end of IH 622 hulk got up days after zeus punish him in a fist fight at confuse where he was before hesp told him what happen also equal KO for days. Wake up after and fight and don't know how you was chain to a rock with vulture eating you guts. can you please what happen quanchi if those were not KOs

quanchi112
Originally posted by hunbu04
Hulk was definately KO at the end of IH 621 by zeus lightning bolt. at the end of IH 622 hulk got up days after zeus punish him in a fist fight at confuse where he was before hesp told him what happen also equal KO for days. Wake up after and fight and don't know how you was chain to a rock with vulture eating you guts. can you please what happen quanchi if those were not KOs Surfer is more durable than the Hulk is.

hunbu04
Thanks for finally admitting that hulk was KO. What about surfer now zeus can defeat surfer as easily as he did hulk. Surfer and dr strange lost to Pluto easily in defenders comics and pluto is inferior to zeus.

quanchi112
Thanks for finally admitting that hulk was KO. What about surfer now zeus can defeat surfer as easily as he did hulk. Surfer and dr strange lost to Pluto easily in defenders comics and pluto is inferior to zeus. I don't have the issue so I am not in a position to dispute it. Give me a moment and I should be able to verify.

hunbu04
you don't have IH 621 and 622 that is surperising

carver9
Surfer isn't more durable than Hulk. This was proven when both went through the wormhole that sent Hulk to planet Sakaar and Surfer was koed while Hulk was still awake. I think Surfer is more durable than Savage Hull though.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer isn't more durable than Hulk. This was proven when both went through the wormhole that sent Hulk to planet Sakaar and Surfer was koed while Hulk was still awake. I think Surfer is more durable than Savage Hull though. Huh? what the hell kinda reasoning is that?

zopzop
IMHO, using current versions for both characters, I'd give it to Zeus but Thanos would give him hell.

I wouldn't have said this but recently Zeus' stock has risen. Pre Pak, I'd actually give Thanos the win after a prolonged fight. Don't believe me? Check out Zeus' fight vs the East Coast Avengers in the late 80s.

Pak/Post Pak Zeus is another story. During the horrendous Fear Itself garbage, in a Journey into Mystery FI tie in, Zeus and Odin were "debating" forcefully about what to do with the the whole Serpent fiasco. Zeus only backed down after the other All Fathers took Odin's side and judged that the Serpent crapola was an internal Asgardian issue. That right there tells us Zeus is in Odin's league power wise, or else Odin would have walked all over him.

Nihilist

EDIT: And said blast still managed to KO Thanos The blast never kod Thanos and it want drained

Colossus-Big C
Zeus also causually dismissed both surfer and thor before he unleashed his amp on galactus

abhilegend
Zeus.

TheLordofMurder
It also made it clear he could have done anything with it prior to that blast. The shot didn't ko him it set up him to be mindlocked. That's the funny thing you assumed it by itself ko'd him.

That wasn't Bendis so it doesn't matter. It's like using Jurgens opinion for Superman/Thor. It doesn't matter if he doesn't write it, naruto.

Zeus doesn't have Odin's feats. Zeus isn't Odin. Odin didn't beat Thanos preupgrade thus you have no points.

Odin did beat up Thanos...heres the proof:

TheLordofMurder
Zeus gives Thanos a beat down just like Odin did btw...

abhilegend
The blast never kod Thanos and it want drained
He was koed.

Oh and that "becoming god" thing, that was Gamora who was surprised that he didn't used its power

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_gotg_25_22.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_gotg_25_23.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Odin did beat up Thanos...heres the proof: Odin never beat Thanos. Thanos wanted to continue while Odin stopped.

you don't have IH 621 and 622 that is surperising I used to. Hulk looked out of it but wasn't ko'd to the point the Surfer was. Surfer was just out of the fight. Hulk wasn't.

Surfer isn't more durable than Hulk. This was proven when both went through the wormhole that sent Hulk to planet Sakaar and Surfer was koed while Hulk was still awake. I think Surfer is more durable than Savage Hull though. This reasoning doesn't make any sense. Arrows pierced his flesh in planet hulk and he just isn't as durable as the Surfer. You need to familiarize yourself with the characters. Your reasoning didn't make any sense. Being ko'd doesn't have to do with overall durability either.

TheLordofMurder
Edited: @ Quanchi

Odin stopped out of mercy on Thanos...

Lets recap the fight...Odin did the following to Thanos:

1) Pimp slapped the taste out of his mouth...
2) Beat him down...
3) Struck a pose over Thanos's helpless purple body...
4) Offered him mercy...

Leave that denial pipe where you found it; Thanos got his azz whipped by Odin...

This pic says it all:

quanchi112

2) Beat him down...
4) Offered him mercy...

Leave that denial pipe where you found it; Thanos got his azz whipped by Odin...

This pic says it all: Odin didn't stop out of mercy. He stopped because he was wrong. You are lying. Thanos was standing upright wanting more. Odin stopped. Odin was wrong.

TheLordofMurder
Odin didn't stop out of mercy. He stopped because he was wrong. You are lying. Thanos was standing upright wanting more. Odin stopped. Odin was wrong.

Odin stopped attacking and offered him mercy...

For 7 panels, Odin made no move against Thanos despite the fact that it took every one of those panels before Thanos could stand fully...

And that Odin-based-mercy came after Thanos got hit in the mouth and beaten to the ground; since you dont recall what happened, allow me to illustrate it to you yet again:

TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi

How does the sight of Thanos getting hit in the mouth make you feel?

quanchi112
Odin stopped attacking and offered him mercy...

For 7 panels, Odin made no move against Thanos despite the fact that it took every one of those panels before Thanos could stand fully...

And that Odin-based-mercy came after Thanos got hit in the mouth and beaten to the ground; since you dont recall what happened, allow me to illustrate it to you yet again: Odin respected him. Odin make's that clear. Odin thought he was already defeated while making it clear earlier he was trying to kill him. Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi

How does the sight of Thanos getting hit in the mouth make you feel? Good. Considering thanos wasn't there to fight Odin and took him on no shielding and fought him to a standstill. This is a far less powerful Thanos. What a tremendous showing for Thanos. Imagine if he wanted to come there to beat Odin. Oh wait a clone easily took odin out. Whoops.

TheLordofMurder
Odin respected him. Odin make's that clear. Odin thought he was already defeated while making it clear earlier he was trying to kill him. Good. Considering thanos wasn't there to fight Odin and took him on no shielding and fought him to a standstill. This is a far less powerful Thanos. What a tremendous showing for Thanos. Imagine if he wanted to come there to beat Odin. Oh wait a clone easily took odin out. Whoops.

Liar!!! laughing out loud

So says the guy (you yourself said this Quan) who stated that Sif saved Odins life after this:

TheLordofMurder
How did Sif save Odins life from Thanos Quan?

Was Thanos going to continue face-butting Odins hand and beat him that way?

smile

quanchi112
Liar!!! laughing out loud

So says the guy (you yourself said this Quan) who stated that Sif saved Odins life after this: I think Thanos would have won especially if he started using shields for himself. Thanos was fine. Odin respected him and never defeated him. Great showing for Thanos.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
How did Sif save Odins life from Thanos Quan?

Was Thanos going to continue face-butting Odins hand and beat him that way?

smile The fight ended with them both standing. You're so obsessed with Thanos. I love it.

TheLordofMurder
I think Thanos would have won especially if he started using shields for himself. Thanos was fine. Odin respected him and never defeated him. Great showing for Thanos. The fight ended with them both standing. You're so obsessed with Thanos. I love it.

Odin beat Thanos up...

Pimp slap...
Beat down...
Posed for the camera's...
Offered mercy...

Whenever you do all 4 of those to your opponent, you dominanted him; Odin dominated Thanos and allowed Thanos to stand...

Thanos is teh noob...even the Thanosi...who remembers the fight the exact same way the real Thanos does admitted he was defeated; Thanos's memories>>>>>>>>>>>Delusional Quanchi's Thanos worship:

TheLordofMurder

2) Beat him down...
4) Offered him mercy...

This pic says it all:

thumb up

Tony Stark
Originally posted by CosmicComet
No, Zeus could have done that, with just a thought.

As Hera said.

But Hulk goaded Zeus into fisticuffs.

As for the fight itself, endless stalemate probably. I don't see Zeus being able to put Thanos down long enough for a win.

IMO that statement by Hera was just hyperbole... She doesn't know The HULK or anything about The HULK.

I do agree on a split with Zues and THANOS.

KuRuPT Thanosi

actually it wasn't totally drained as we later saw... so that must've been a pretty damn powerful blast... The blast didn't KO... it just gave 3 of the strongest TP's in Marvel the ability to shut his mind down and incapacitate him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Uh Ooooo..... The blunder persona is back in a Thanos thread.

abhilegend
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
actually it wasn't totally drained as we later saw... so that must've been a pretty damn powerful blast... The blast didn't KO... it just gave 3 of the strongest TP's in Marvel the ability to shut his mind down and incapacitate him.
What did that cube do after that blast? Thanos was koed, they kept him mind locked after he stopped babbling and lied still.

quanchi112
Odin beat Thanos up...

Pimp slap...
Beat down...
Posed for the camera's...
Offered mercy...

Whenever you do all 4 of those to your opponent, you dominanted him; Odin dominated Thanos and allowed Thanos to stand...

Thanos is teh noob...even the Thanosi...who remembers the fight the exact same way the real Thanos does admitted he was defeated; Thanos's memories>>>>>>>>>>>Delusional Quanchi's Thanos worship: Odin didn't beat down Thanos. Thanos waded through a gungir blast. Thanos wrestled with Odin after taking the brunt of this concentrated attack. Thanos wasn't defeated. Thanos has become far more powerful and unkillable since then. Thanos beats Zeus.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by abhilegend
What did that cube do after that blast? Thanos was koed, they kept him mind locked after he stopped babbling and lied still.

Still had juice? that is all that needs to be said.. it doesn't need feats... the fact that it still had power.. shows it wasn't THAT drained and that blast must've been pretty powerful. He wasn't KO'd.. it just removed what they claimed was blocking them from his mind... and then they incapacitated him. They even later stated when he came back... he had regained too much power to shut him down again .

Silent Master
The fight ended with Odin allowing Thanos to stand, which by the way took several panels.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
The fight ended with Odin allowing Thanos to stand, which by the way took several panels. No, the fight ended when Sif intervened. Odin stopped attacking but that isn't when he decided he was no longer going to fight. Did you read the comic ?

abhilegend
Still had juice? that is all that needs to be said.. it doesn't need feats... the fact that it still had power.. shows it wasn't THAT drained and that blast must've been pretty powerful. He wasn't KO'd.. it just removed what they claimed was blocking them from his mind... and then they incapacitated him. They even later stated when he came back... he had regained too much power to shut him down again .
Starlord said that the cube was a paperweight. Where was it stated that the cube still had power. No, they had him constantly under mindlock even after he was unconscious and how does not being able to mindlock way later means he was not koed?

quanchi112
Starlord said that the cube was a paperweight. Where was it stated that the cube still had power. No, they had him constantly under mindlock even after he was unconscious and how does not being able to mindlock way later means he was not koed? He used the cube at the end of the arc. laughing out loud

hunbu04
How is thanos ging to beat zeus quanchi. Zeus is physically stronger and command vast matter and energy powers than thanos. Plus how is thanos going to deal with Zeus precong and cosmic awareness

Silent Master
No, the fight ended when Sif intervened. Odin stopped attacking but that isn't when he decided he was no longer going to fight. Did you read the comic ?

The fight ended with Odin allowing Thanos to stand, which by the way took several panels.

Nihilist
He was koed.

Oh and that "becoming god" thing, that was Gamora who was surprised that he didn't used its power

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_gotg_25_22.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_gotg_25_23.jpg He wasnt koed, he was till speaking, the telepaths kod him.

Like i said with power the cube had before he blasted Thanos it had the power to make him god.

Nihilist
He used the cube at the end of the arc. laughing out loud Dont worry all he does is try to lowball Thanos it pathetic.

abhilegend
He wasnt koed, he was till speaking, the telepaths kod him.

Like i said with power the cube had before he blasted Thanos it had the power to make him god.
He was stunned and rambling before blacking out.

That was gamora talking you little thanos fanboy who didn't even know that starlord had a cube let alone how much power it had.Originally posted by Nihilist
Dont worry all he does is try to lowball Thanos it pathetic.
I'm not going to believe a single thing from you or quan untill you post a scan. Oh and cry harder.

Nihilist
He was stunned and rambling before blacking out.The telepaths kod him, hence the mind "tickle"

God you are slow, i was the one that told you it was Gamora that said to Starlord.
Irony from the kid that ignores what is showed and explained on panel, all you have done is make yourself look like a fool

quanchi112
How is thanos ging to beat zeus quanchi. Zeus is physically stronger and command vast matter and energy powers than thanos. Plus how is thanos going to deal with Zeus precong and cosmic awareness He isn't physically more powerful. Thanos' combat feats are more impressive. Throw some Zeus feats out there.Originally posted by Silent Master
The fight ended with Odin allowing Thanos to stand, which by the way took several panels. The fight wasn't over then. You really never read it. After all these years. This is quite the revelation.Originally posted by Nihilist
Dont worry all he does is try to lowball Thanos it pathetic. He's asking for the scan which shows he's unfamiliar with the arc.

abhilegend
The telepaths kod him, hence the mind "tickle"

God you are slow, i was the one that told you it was Gamora that said to Starlord.
Irony from the kid that ignores what is showed and explained on panel, all you have done is make yourself look like a fool
So you can make shit up too. Mantis said that thanos was comatose and under a mindlock, not comatose due to mindlock after starlord said that he won the day. You have any evidence that it was a ko due to mindlock, its time to show that.

Where did you said it? Gamora didn't even know that starlord had a CCU much less how powerful it was. She assumed that it was at full power and then peter explained that it was a "cosmic paperweight" now.

Coming from a whiny, sad fanboy who lies at every point and projects his insecurities at others, its laughable.
Oh and cry harder.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Legend.. why are you being so difficult about a CLEAR situation. The was STILL TALKING AFTER THE BLAST. That is ALL the proof one needs to show that he wasn't KO'd from the blast. Then the 3 mindlock him and he's down for the count. How more clear can it be. Arguing with on panel evidence is almost h1a8 level.. but not quite.

abhilegend
Legend.. why are you being so difficult about a CLEAR situation. The was STILL TALKING AFTER THE BLAST. That is ALL the proof one needs to show that he wasn't KO'd from the blast. Then the 3 mindlock him and he's down for the count. How more clear can it be. Arguing with on panel evidence is almost h1a8 level.. but not quite.
There is nothing clear about that scene. Thanos was stunned and rambling which was breaking. When he silences, starlord says that he won the day. Mantis informs him that they have thanos comatose and under mindlock. You think that its crystal clear, more power to you. I don't find it clear. Talking to a thanos fanboy is much harder than arguing to h1a8.

Silent Master
. The fight wasn't over then.

Feel free to post the rest of the fight then.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Feel free to post the rest of the fight then. The fight didn't end until someone else showed up. Do you think odin wasn't going to continue fighting if those two hadn't arrived.

Colossus-Big C
Thanos wins, zuras using all his might to keep up with one casual blast from zeus (that one shotted ALL the eternals) means nothing. Zuras nearly got one shotted homself.

Nihilist
So you can make shit up too. Mantis said that thanos was comatose and under a mindlock, not comatose due to mindlock after starlord said that he won the day. You have any evidence that it was a ko due to mindlock, its time to show that. Its in the scan you posted dumbshit, Thanos was still awake rambling after the blast, all the blast did was break what was sheilding his mind the mind blast kod him.

In one of my first post tard Stop lying she never once said anything about it being full power(show a scan of her saying that) she said with the cube he could of been god and Gamora has had encounters with Thanos and the cube before so she knows what she is talking about

blah blah, the irony of that post is great, simple facts are you lie,troll and lowball at every turn to hide your shitfest of a argument, so dont do it and you wont get all hurt when pulled up, ok chump!

hunbu04
This is a fight between zeus and thanos colossus not zuras

KuRuPT Thanosi
Legend is being kinda dumb at the moment... if it acts like a duck.. talks like a duck.. IT'S A DUCK. If somebody is STILL TALKING AFTER THE BLAST THEY WEREN'T KO'D BY IT.. Why such simple scenes are difficult to comprehend is beyond me.

Nihilist
Legend is being kinda dumb at the moment... if it acts like a duck.. talks like a duck.. IT'S A DUCK. If somebody is STILL TALKING AFTER THE BLAST THEY WEREN'T KO'D BY IT.. Why such simple scenes are difficult to comprehend is beyond me. His massive inferiority complex about Thanos is laughable, he's one of the posters who even lies saying Thanos is one of his fave characters to try and hide his hate laughing out loud

abhilegend
Its in the scan you posted dumbshit, Thanos was still awake rambling after the blast, all the blast did was break what was sheilding his mind the mind blast kod him.

In one of my first post tard Stop lying she never once said anything about it being full power(show a scan of her saying that) she said with the cube he could of been god and Gamora has had encounters with Thanos and the cube before so she knows what she is talking about

blah blah, the irony of that post is great, simple facts are you lie,troll and lowball at every turn to hide your shitfest of a argument, so dont do it and you wont get all hurt when pulled up, ok chump!
laughing out loud
Cry harder. Your posts are nothing but usual butthurt and insults. Tell me more about how hard thanos' mind got when moondragon tried to mindlock him before he got killed by that anti matter mine.

The mindblast also comatosed him too, right? There is no mention of mind "tickle" little boy. All they did was mindlock him while he was unconscious.

Post it, brilliant guy.

Lulz, she had no idea of how much power the cube had. She assumed it was a full powered cube and peter corrected her. Full powered cubes.

There is nothing more ironic than this reply.

Oh and reported for bashing. Cry some more.

abhilegend
Legend is being kinda dumb at the moment... if it acts like a duck.. talks like a duck.. IT'S A DUCK. If somebody is STILL TALKING AFTER THE BLAST THEY WEREN'T KO'D BY IT.. Why such simple scenes are difficult to comprehend is beyond me.
It wasn't an instant ko, thanos was stunned from the blast and slowly blacked out.Originally posted by Nihilist
His massive inferiority complex about Thanos is laughable, he's one of the posters who even lies saying Thanos is one of his fave characters to try and hide his hate laughing out loud
laughing
So bitter.

dmills
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/machine-gun.gif http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/double-barrel-shotgun.gif
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/big-machine-gun.gif http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/war/jeep-shooting.gif

Damn. This thread is a warzone lol.

carver9
laughing out loud
Cry harder. Your posts are nothing but usual butthurt and insults. Tell me more about how hard thanos' mind got when moondragon tried to mindlock him before he got killed by that anti matter mine.

The mindblast also comatosed him too, right? There is no mention of mind "tickle" little boy. All they did was mindlock him while he was unconscious.

Post it, brilliant guy.

Lulz, she had no idea of how much power the cube had. She assumed it was a full powered cube and peter corrected her. Full powered cubes.

There is nothing more ironic than this reply.

Oh and reported for bashing. Cry some more.

He can't afford any more reports for bashing.

Nihilist
laughing out loud
Cry harder. Your posts are nothing but usual butthurt and insults. Tell me more about how hard thanos' mind got when moondragon tried to mindlock him before he got killed by that anti matter mine.HE he came back from the anti matter back Cosmo said he could feel his pain, they commented it was getting harder to read his mind.

Read the damn scan , Mantis says "WE HAVE HIM COMATOSE AND IN A MIND LOCK"

Post what chump? the scan that you posted says "WE" have him etc..its in the scan you posted yet dont understand.

And? learn something about CC before even attempting to know what they do, earlier in GOTG Kang gave that Cube to Starlord to save the Universe.

Aswell as lying,trolling and lowballin! acting dimb is now part of youre make up?

Bwhahaha reported, what a bitchmade move, youve bashed lol, thanks for proving what a pussy you are, Dont dish it out if you cant take it chump

abhilegend
Originally posted by dmills
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/machine-gun.gif http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/double-barrel-shotgun.gif
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/big-machine-gun.gif http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/war/jeep-shooting.gif

Thanos fanboys.

Nihilist
He can't afford any more reports for bashing. Seriously!! this is what you are reduced too, being a liitle snitch laughing out loud

Silent Master
The fight didn't end until someone else showed up. Do you think odin wasn't going to continue fighting if those two hadn't arrived.

Feel free to post the rest of the fight then.

carver9
Seriously!! this is what you are reduced too, being a liitle snitch laughing out loud

I have NEVER reported you or anyone else on this site and I don't plan on doing it anytime soon either. You just need to calm down with the bashing and debate. What's so hard about this? We are grown a** men, I can't think.of a logical reason to come onto a reasonable site calling people out of their name. If someone reports you, I don't blame them. Grow up and you wouldn't have to worry about people pressing the report button on you. All of this is simple. This is suppose to be a site for fun, not a site to help the mentally depressed.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It wasn't an instant ko, thanos was stunned from the blast and slowly blacked out.
laughing
So bitter.

concession accepted then.. he wasn't KO'd by the blast like you said. Good, I'm done here.

Nihilist
I have NEVER reported you or anyone else on this site and I don't plan on doing it anytime soon either. You just need to calm down with the bashing and debate. What's so hard about this? We are grown a** men, I can't think.of a logical reason to come onto a reasonable site calling people out of their name. If someone reports you, I don't blame them. Grow up and you wouldn't have to worry about people pressing the report button on you. All of this is simple. This is suppose to be a site for fun, not a site to help the mentally depressed. laughing out loud dont try to lecture me on anything, when you have been warned countless times for trolling and lowballin, get your own house in order before dishing out advice...oh and thanks what proving what i ALWWYS have said about you being a liar, thought i was on ignore and you couldnt read my post lol

abhilegend
He can't afford any more reports for bashing.
I don't like reporting someone but he is bashing too much.Originally posted by Nihilist
HE he came back from the anti matter back Cosmo said he could feel his pain, they commented it was getting harder to read his mind.

Read the damn scan , Mantis says "WE HAVE HIM COMATOSE AND IN A MIND LOCK"

Post what chump? the scan that you posted says "WE" have him etc..its in the scan you posted yet dont understand.

And? learn something about CC before even attempting to know what they do, earlier in GOTG Kang gave that Cube to Starlord to save the Universe.

Aswell as lying,trolling and lowballin! acting dimb is now part of youre make up?

Bwhahaha reported, what a bitchmade move, youve bashed lol, thanks for proving what a pussy you are, Dont dish it out if you cant take it chump
laughing out loud
That's not what you said earlier.

And? There is nothing to suggest that they koed thanos when starlord stands over thanos' still body. Plus breaking of his sound is another suggestion that he was blacking out. You have mantis saying that they mindlocked after thanos got completely still with starlord saying basically that "he saved the day". Obviously that is asinine for you but logic isn't exactly a good virtue of thanos fanboys.

I know about CC, thank you. First thanos war, Infinity war, Infinity crusade, Doom with cube I've read them all. We still saw it almost depleted.

Are you crying so hard that you can't even see what you're typing.

Lulz, cry some more boy.

carver9
laughing out loud dont try to lecture me on anything, when you have been warned countless times for trolling and lowballin, get your own house in order before dishing out advice...oh and thanks what proving what i ALWWYS have said about you being a liar, thought i was on ignore and you couldnt read my post lol

I have been warned once (I think) and I haven't been warned for running onto sites calling people out of their name...overall, I am a reasonable debator.

I do have you on ignore, I just get a lil nosey every now and then and click on the tab that allows me to read your post. I have two people on this site on ignore and you are one of them. The only reason I pulled your post up this time is due to you fussing (like usual) with another poster. Calm yow a** down.

abhilegend
concession accepted then.. he wasn't KO'd by the blast like you said. Good, I'm done here.
So, blacking out isn't being koed? Thanos fanboys are weird.

Nihilist
I don't like reporting someone but he is bashing too much.
laughing out loud
Yes it is, i said MD said it was harder to read his mind i also the other telepaths commented on it. Lie 1 from you

Lie 2, Mantis states in on panel "WE" have him comatose, not he is, we as in we did it. make up all the crap you want ingoring on panel proof is just confirming youre a troll

Yet you didnt read the GOTG issue where Starlord got the cube from Kang to stop the universe from being destroyed , figures laughing out loud

Wow a typo, a surefire thing to pick up on when all your faults are laid out.

Me cry laughing out loudget back to me when i report you for bashing whilst i bash you...oh wait thats what you did lulz.

Nihilist
I have been warned once (I think) and I haven't been warned for running onto sites calling people out of their name...overall, I am a reasonable debator.Reasonable laughing out loud you are known as h1a8 lvl when it comes to bias and trolling

Carver stop lying, you have read maybe 1 or 2 post at best and jumped in, go back and read all the post before offering your stupid opinion. when in fact we have both bashed each other.

Nihilist
edit

KuRuPT Thanosi
So, blacking out isn't being koed? Thanos fanboys are weird.

That was due to the MIND LOCK.. YA KNOW THAT THING ON PANEL THEY STATED TO DO TO HIM AFTER HE WENT BLANK... Unless of course you have PROOF that it was from the blast and just a delayed reaction. If so, please post it.

TheLordofMurder
Odin didn't beat down Thanos. Thanos waded through a gungir blast. Thanos wrestled with Odin after taking the brunt of this concentrated attack. Thanos wasn't defeated. Thanos has become far more powerful and unkillable since then. Thanos beats Zeus.

Thanos was defeated...he was just too stupid and prideful to admit it...afterall he had an audience looking on in this fight (unlike the fight with DP Tyrant; without an audience watching he didnt mind running like a puss) and so he was trying to protect his rep.

Thanos couldnt do anything significant to Odin, but Odin was dogging Thanos out...

Dude, Odin hit Thanos in the mouth!! Odin went on to add insult in injury by flexing for the Asgardian Sentry (their local newspaper) after dropping the "Mad" Titan to his knees...

Thats humiliating...

Thanos got dominated; lets recap the domination:

1) Odin gives Thanos a nasty pimp slap right in the choppers...
2) Odin drops Thanos to his knees after beating him like a ping-pong ball...
3) Odin turns and waves at his adoring fans and then strikes a pose over Thanos's inert body...
4) Odin decides not to impale the back of Thanos neck with Gungnir and offers him mercy...

Once again, the following scan supports my argument:

Sr J-Bieb
Oh for ****'s sake...

"Had enough juice in it for us to daze Thanos long enough for us to bag him"
http://i42.tinypic.com/rgyx43.jpg

It knocked the mental block loose, dazed him, and then they put him down with telepathy.

---

And Thanos loses here. He gives Zeus hell, but loses in the end.

abhilegend
Yes it is, i said MD said it was harder to read his mind i also the other telepaths commented on it. Lie 1 from you

Lie 2, Mantis states in on panel "WE" have him comatose, not he is, we as in we did it. make up all the crap you want ingoring on panel proof is just confirming youre a troll

Yet you didnt read the GOTG issue where Starlord got the cube from Kang to stop the universe from being destroyed , figures laughing out loud

Wow a typo, a surefire thing to pick up on when all your faults are laid out.

Me cry laughing out loudget back to me when i report you for bashing whilst i bash you...oh wait thats what you did lulz.
You said that he wasn't anymore powerful when he was killed by that mine in comparison to when he got blasted by CC. Lie, but its hard to keep track number of lies you spew.

Good work sherlock, starlord isn't a telepath. She obviously was talking about koing thanos with a mental blast while he was blacking out instead of securing his body after he was koed, right?

You said that I don't know about cubes, obviously I know. Who cares? When the cube appeared in GOTG 25, it was almost depleted. Thats what matters here.

laughing out loud

So, I reported you for bashing means I'm crying? What an intelligent fellow that nihilist guy is!

Cry more.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Oh for ****'s sake...

"Had enough juice in it for us to daze Thanos long enough for us to bag him"
http://i42.tinypic.com/rgyx43.jpg

It knocked the mental block loose, dazed him, and then they put him down with telepathy.

---

And Thanos loses here. He gives Zeus hell, but loses in the end.
Now this is a concrete proof. Now I agree that CC didn't koed thanos. Good work bieb.

Nihilist
You said that he wasn't anymore powerful when he was killed by that mine in comparison to when he got blasted by CC. Lie, but its hard to keep track number of lies you spew.Prove its a lie, show me where it states he was more powerfull, i can 100% bet you cant

AHAH youre such a idiot trying to act smart, Bieb just posted a scan proving EXACTL what i said.

It was the exact same cube given by Kang to save the universe...this is easy.

laughing out loud

Yeah sure does, you bash but cant take getting bashed!! what are you a pussy then?

Nihilist
Now this is a concrete proof. Now I agree that CC didn't koed thanos. Good work bieb. Lulz youve been owned, there was no need for me to even post this scan as it is exactly what Mantis said...now go through yourself under a bus that is the only hope for you in life.

abhilegend
Lulz youve been owned, there was no need for me to even post this scan as it is exactly what Mantis said...now go through yourself under a bus that is the only hope for you in life.
laughing out loud
Don't take credit for something you didn't do. I didn't have the full context of the scene and bieb corrected me. I conceded, its called debating not that you would know anything about it.

Don Corleone

I was going to say Zues for like the 3rd time but I don't want Nil to cyber bully me. sad

Nihilist
Originally posted by Don Corleone
I was going to say Zues for like the 3rd time but I don't want Nil to cyber bully me. sad lol

Don Corleone
lol

I'm sure Thanos can take it with prep . thumb up

dmills
Thanos fanboys.

Who Nihilist? Dude's a teddy bear. He and I used to get into it worse then you and him. Then one day he made a great line about "Me having a hard on for Dick Rider and him not being able to win against a good opponent without brf." Shyte was hilarious I had to give him props and we've been buds ever since lol.

We come to this site to talk shit, clown around, discuss/debate comics and have a good time. You guys ought to relax a bit. Nihilist is good dude -if a little bit feisty- just had a baby girl etc. Likewise Abhi is a cool cat. But he's a superman fan so his leash is short stick out tongue

Nihilist
Who Nihilist? Dude's a teddy bear. He and I used to get into it worse then you and him. Then one day he made a great line about "Me having a hard on for Dick Rider and him not being able to win against a good opponent without brf." Shyte was hilarious I had to give him props and we've been buds ever since lol.

We come to this site to talk shit, clown around, discuss/debate comics and have a good time. You guys ought to relax a bit. Nihilist is good dude -if a little bit feisty- just had a baby girl etc. Likewise Abhi is a cool cat. But he's a superman fan so his leash is short stick out tongue HAHA cheers pal.

Its just laughable that he bashes me then acts like a rape vitcim when i bash him, seriously if words hurt you then dont come on here.

Do you have any good Nova pics for a sig?

Sr J-Bieb
Do you have any good Nova pics for a sig? Good Nova pics...

A sig...

Might as well ask if he has any good pictures of two guys sucking each other off for a sig.

Nihilist
Good Nova pics...

A sig...

Might as well ask if he has any good pictures of two guys sucking each other off for a sig. Do you have any good pic of the 2 dudes you mentioned?

abhilegend
Prove its a lie, show me where it states he was more powerfull, i can 100% bet you cant

AHAH youre such a idiot trying to act smart, Bieb just posted a scan proving EXACTL what i said.

It was the exact same cube given by Kang to save the universe...this is easy.

laughing out loud

Yeah sure does, you bash but cant take getting bashed!! what are you a pussy then?
I posted it earlier
So nihilist who was lying all along that thanos didn't become more powerful when he was killed by that anti matter mine

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_ThanImp_3_PeterWatts_CPS_030.jpg

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_gotg_25_22.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_gotg_25_23.jpg

Lulz.

Bieb provided a scan I hadn't seen before. Pat your back for you hard work.

In the comic starlord said that its almost depleted and good for one shot only.

I bashed you by saying cry more? What are you, a baby?

carver9
Good Nova pics...

A sig...

Might as well ask if he has any good pictures of two guys sucking each other off for a sig.

Lol

Sr J-Bieb
Do you have any good pic of the 2 dudes you mentioned? I'll PM you some cool pics

abhilegend

We come to this site to talk shit, clown around, discuss/debate comics and have a good time. You guys ought to relax a bit. Nihilist is good dude -if a little bit feisty- just had a baby girl etc. Likewise Abhi is a cool cat. But he's a superman fan so his leash is short stick out tongue
I have no problem with him but he starts shit in almost every thanos thread saying that thanos is being lowballed by this or that guy and starts bashing without an end. That becomes tiresome after awhile. Watch for your leash nova fan.
uhuh

dmills
HAHA cheers pal.

Its just laughable that he bashes me then acts like a rape vitcim when i bash him, seriously if words hurt you then dont come on here.

Do you have any good Nova pics for a sig?

You know how it goes my man. Sometimes we get all lathered up about this shit as if its RL lol. You guys will be cool one day I guess.

I was contemplating doing one of when he first received the entire Nova force and lost it for a minute...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Annihilation014.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Annihilation016.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Annihilation018.jpg

But I think I might rock a Sphinx set next.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Now this is a concrete proof. Now I agree that CC didn't koed thanos. Good work bieb.

Actually, I and others have been saying this all along... Correct? Just because you didn't want to believe it, doesn't change that what I said was spot on.

Don Corleone
You know how it goes my man. Sometimes we get all lathered up about this shit as if its RL lol. You guys will be cool one day I guess.

I was contemplating doing one of when he first received the entire Nova force and lost it for a minute...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Annihilation014.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Annihilation016.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Annihilation018.jpg

But I think I might rock a Sphinx set next.

I like that 2nd scan center image.

CosmicComet
^Those are some good shots.

Can definitely imagine putting a sig together using a few of them.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by CosmicComet
^Those are some good shots.

Can definitely imagine putting a sig together using a few of them.

You need to put Thor's head in the place of Hulk. You'd be very popular around here.

abhilegend
Actually, I and others have been saying this all along... Correct? Just because you didn't want to believe it, doesn't change that what I said was spot on.
If only that was posted before. I only believe what I see.

dmills
Good Nova pics...

A sig...

Here's that information that you were asking about. And don't you worry, even though I'm hetero I won't out you bran. Your secret's safe with me thumb up

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/gifs/img_product.gif

I'll PM you some cool pics

He doesn't want your scat.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Don Corleone
You need to put Thor's head in the place of Hulk. You'd be very popular around here.

i say thee...nay!

i like thor, don't like seeing him get hurt.

figured there would be enough batphags to chew me out as is, but no arguments thus far there.

quanchi112
Lulz youve been owned, there was no need for me to even post this scan as it is exactly what Mantis said...now go through yourself under a bus that is the only hope for you in life. When people beg for scans I find it funny now to show them. I'd rather leave him in ignorance. More fun that way.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Thanos was defeated...he was just too stupid and prideful to admit it...afterall he had an audience looking on in this fight (unlike the fight with DP Tyrant; without an audience watching he didnt mind running like a puss) and so he was trying to protect his rep.

Thanos couldnt do anything significant to Odin, but Odin was dogging Thanos out...

Dude, Odin hit Thanos in the mouth!! Odin went on to add insult in injury by flexing for the Asgardian Sentry (their local newspaper) after dropping the "Mad" Titan to his knees...

Thats humiliating...

Thanos got dominated; lets recap the domination:

1) Odin gives Thanos a nasty pimp slap right in the choppers...
2) Odin drops Thanos to his knees after beating him like a ping-pong ball...
3) Odin turns and waves at his adoring fans and then strikes a pose over Thanos's inert body...
4) Odin decides not to impale the back of Thanos neck with Gungnir and offers him mercy...

Once again, the following scan supports my argument: Thanos wasn't beaten. Does it drive you crazy the mighty all father didn't defeat Thanos ? In asgard no less. Props to a weaker Thanos than the current avatar of death.

Silent Master
The fight ended with Odin standing over Thanos' body.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>