COIE Anti-Monitor Vs Chaos War Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins? AM at full power.

Cogito
AM

Slaanesh
AM..the guy is a true multiversal entity..

abhilegend
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Herc.

Endless Mike
A-M

Odekahn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Herc.

^rofl

Either a troll, someone completely uneducated about comics, a DC hater, or devout fanboyism to the point of blindness.

My vote is all of the above. (Just messing with you Quan =p)

But seriously...

AM destroys.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
^rofl

Either a troll, someone completely uneducated about comics, a DC hater, or devout fanboyism to the point of blindness.

But seriously...

AM destroys. Just like he destroyed the Flash and Supergirl. LOL.

abhilegend
Just like he destroyed the Flash and Supergirl. LOL.
None of them fought him at his best.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
None of them fought him at his best. What's his best when he leeched off the superheroes powers ? LOL.

abhilegend
What's his best when he leeched off the superheroes powers ? LOL.
Yeah.

iceman24567
AM ftw

Mshinu
Herc kicks AM in the nutz ftw!

quanchi112
Yeah. That's an amp.

abhilegend
That's an amp.
And? Its when he was at his best.

quanchi112
And? Its when he was at his best. That isn't how he appeared throughout most of the arc. That's an amped version. It's like saying Magus at his best with an incomplete ig.

abhilegend
That isn't how he appeared throughout most of the arc. That's an amped version. It's like saying Magus at his best with an incomplete ig.
Take that to OP. Magus had an artifact, AM subdued and stole powers from heroes.

quanchi112
Take that to OP. Magus had an artifact, AM subdued and stole powers from heroes. Am leeched off powers from someone outside his own power. If the op wants to include an amped version it's fine but Am under his own power is nowhere near as powerful as when he steals others powers.

abhilegend
Am leeched off powers from someone outside his own power. If the op wants to include an amped version it's fine but Am under his own power is nowhere near as powerful as when he steals others powers.
I'm glad you concede.

zopzop
Originally posted by Odekahn
^rofl

But seriously...

AM destroys.

Quan isn't trolling. He's being an honest dissenter stick out tongue

Seriously, depending on how you see what CW Herc did in that arc will be a good indicator of how you view this fight going down.

If CW Herc 'only' restored 98.7% of the UNIVERSE, then yes COIE AM would destroy even him. Since COIE AM was a legit multiversal level threat.

If CW Herc restored 98.7% of the MULTIVERSE, then COIE AM is in the fight of his life, even at the height of his powers. CW Herc has a good chance of winning a few.

quanchi112
I'm glad you concede. I didn't concede. COIE Am should be debated on his basic power levels unless otherwise stated. It should state COIE amped Am otherwise.

abhilegend
I didn't concede. COIE Am should be debated on his basic power levels unless otherwise stated. It should state COIE amped Am otherwise.
I'm glad you concede.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.