some of Spider-Man villains fit more The Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

funckygarcon
Africa is home to scorpions, rhinos and vultures. Don't u think those 3 Spider-Man villains would serve better as The Black Panther's enemies rather than Spidey's? After all, those animals don't even live in cities and would fit better in Africa where Black Panther rules. And now that i think about it, why not add Kraven the hunter too? Do u know any spider hunters? I don't, panthers however are hunted for their fur. I would even think about making him Black Panther's archenemy as he would seek to hunt him all the time. don't u think it all makes sense?

SamZED
That's the beauty of comics, all characters live in the same universe and heroes often fight each others villains. Rhino was a Hulk villain at first, Sabertooth had nothing to do with Wolverine etc Pretty sure BP fought Kraven at least on 2 different occasions.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Rhino was a Hulk villain at first

No. He first appeared in TASM.

BlackZero30x
.yea it's like #40 or 41...or something like that.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No. He first appeared in TASM. Really? I thought SM's first encounter with him happened after Rhino appeared in Hulk's book.

jeffw1999
Wolverine etc Pretty sure BP fought Kraven at least on 2 different occasions.http://www.hergoods.info/avatar4.jpg

KingD19
Originally posted by jeffw1999
Wolverine etc Pretty sure BP fought Kraven at least on 2 different occasions.http://www.hergoods.info/avatar4.jpg

Why did you copy/paste part of SamZED's post?

And why did you do the same thing in my Dishonored thread under a different name? Claire63.

roughrider
Well, Kingpin started as a Spider Man villain, but evolved into Daredevil's personal nemesis. That's an unusual occurrence, villains changing their focus.

Ledgic
Originally posted by funckygarcon
Africa is home to scorpions, rhinos and vultures. Don't u think those 3 Spider-Man villains would serve better as The Black Panther's enemies rather than Spidey's? After all, those animals don't even live in cities and would fit better in Africa where Black Panther rules. And now that i think about it, why not add Kraven the hunter too? Do u know any spider hunters? I don't, panthers however are hunted for their fur. I would even think about making him Black Panther's archenemy as he would seek to hunt him all the time. don't u think it all makes sense?

Black Panther taking Spider-Man's villains? Who does he think he is? Daredevil?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.