Thanos vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

quanchi112
Are you obsessed with Thanos threads ?

Thanos clearly wins.

Greysen93
Thanos

abhilegend
SMP.

Bouboumaster
Thanos

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos

iceman24567
Prime

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
SMP. Based on ?

guy222
hey star

remember friends prime is in the source wall

lets put some stips in threads so we all can follow

i am not too bright despite being on kmc for years laughing out loud

Nihilist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you obsessed with Thanos threads ?

Thanos clearly wins. Yes he is since i raped him Thanos vs Heralds thread.

Thanos wins

abhilegend
Based on ?
Prime beating the shit out of thanos.

PillarofOsiris
Given the things that Prime has survived, I have a lot of trouble picturing Thanos being able to dish out enough punishment to put him down permanently. Although I could imagine a situation where Thanos maybe gets a win with weakness exploitation (assuming he knew he needed yellow sunlight).

Nihilist
Prime beating the shit out of thanos. laughing out loud Prime struggled against a weak Sodam Yat.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud Prime struggled against a weak Sodam Yat.
You mean wtfstomped sodam right?

NemeBro
laughing out loud Prime struggled against a weak Sodam Yat. Yeah he struggled so much that he beat the shit out of him, insulted him the whole fight, and stabbed him like a pig with a lead pipe.

PillarofOsiris
How exactly is a water-down Superman-clone, with a green lantern ring, and the ion power weak?

Nihilist
You mean wtfstomped sodam right? Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah he struggled so much that he beat the shit out of him, insulted him the whole fight, and stabbed him like a pig with a lead pipe.

He only started to rape him after he got stabbed with the pipe uptill then Yat wasnt getting stomped he was only just losing,Thanos would have beat that clown Yat to death before Prime stabbed him with the pipe.Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
How exactly is a water-down Superman-clone, with a green lantern ring, and the ion power weak? Apart fro his feats and the fact he didnt use the Ion power to any great effect.

iceman24567
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
How exactly is a water-down Superman-clone, with a green lantern ring, and the ion power weak? You serious bro?

JakeTheBank
According to Yat's inner thoughts, the fight seemed to shift and turn on a dime pretty often with times where it looked like Prime had the upper hand to times when Yat himself felt he was close to winning before he ultimately felt as if he was about to die.

But yeah, Sodam Yat was a waste of space.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
According to Yat's inner thoughts, the fight seemed to shift and turn on a dime pretty often with times where it looked like Prime had the upper hand to times when Yat himself felt he was close to winning before he ultimately felt as if he was about to die.

But yeah, Sodam Yat was a waste of space. Meh Yat was so confident and the guardians were egging him on it was the worst part of the Sinestro Wars

abhilegend
He only started to rape him after he got stabbed with the pipe uptill then Yat wasnt getting stomped he was only just losing,Thanos would have beat that clown Yat to death before Prime stabbed him with the pipe. Apart fro his feats and the fact he didnt use the Ion power to any great effect.
And? He was toying with sodam all the time, you made it sound like he was ever in the danger of losing. This isn't that version of SBP I think starscream had in mind. Its more like GA SBP.

Nihilist
And? He was toying with sodam all the time, you made it sound like he was ever in the danger of losing.,He wasnt in danger of losing but he was making hard work of it untill Yat got stabbed by the lead pipe, Thanos would of shitstomped Yat by then. You hope its that version, but that version still goes down to Thanos.

lilshogun
So far Prime has the edge over Yat.

quanchi112
Prime beating the shit out of thanos. They've never met. I mean get back to me when the Teen Titans don't beat the crap out of him. Superman Prime was hurt by basically nuke like power and this is him amped.

Sundipped
They've never met. I mean get back to me when the Teen Titans don't beat the crap out of him. Superman Prime was hurt by basically nuke like power and this is him amped.

Thing about it though, Superman himself can withstand nukes citywide level. For Prime to say he was hurt means imo that quantum energy was more concentrated.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
Thing about it though, Superman himself can withstand nukes citywide level. For Prime to say he was hurt means imo that quantum energy was more concentrated. All varies writer to writer. I for one honestly see "nukes" varying too much from story to story. I don't put much stock in it.

ilikecomics
spite

Endless Mike
Nukes can be in any yield depending on how much nuclear material you have.

red sabre
bump

red sabre
i will tell you whats on my mind people, as much as i respect GA SBP and all but there is still something that bothers me, everybody claim he survived universal blast and therefor people are using this durability feat as a boundry claiming that nothing under universal destruction can take him out, well here is my point of view perhaps i am wrong who knows but first of all it was stated that time trapper pulled him out of there so it might as well be that he didnt survive the full damage of the blast but when did time trapper pull him out before? in the middle? after? ok lets say GA SBP did survive a universal blast and walk with that.

now after we agree for a moment he did survive the full universal blast it clearly took him out beat the entire amp out of him and basically took the guy out, i personally dont think it means that nothing under universal cant take him out, if a universal blast is enough to take him clean out of the game than who said its the minimum needed to take him out? if a car hit you and run you over leaving you out , whould you claim nothing under a speeding car cannot take you out? of course we apply some logic and claim if universal didnt kill him i am sure he can survive something like a planet busting attack or a star busting attack, but i just dont agree that based on that feat people are claiming nothing under universal attack can take him out, would love to hear what you think about it.

h1a8
Originally posted by Starscream M
Who wins?

A high end Superman will beat Thanos. SMP isn't needed.
See here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t434228.html

iceman24567
Prime

Badabing
Originally posted by Starscream M
Who wins? Originally posted by Badabing
Been done a few times. Use the search.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=531902& amp;highlight=title%3A%28superman+prime+vs+thanos%

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t465069.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.