Silver Age Mangog vs. Glory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Both formed from many beings combined, who wins?

Endless Mike
Bump

Stoic
Glory

Horrificus
Mangog Forever.

zopzop
Originally posted by Horrificus
Mangog Majin Forever.
uM3GuSmlRyc
I agree!

Damborgson
Mangog I think

Igniz
Glory wins!

OneDumbG0
Glory roflstomps Mangog.

Horrificus
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Glory roflstomps Mangog. At first, I would have agreed with you on this.

But, the things that worry me are:

- Glory is made up of a Pantheon of Gods and their followers.
and
- Although Mangog is made up of an entire civilization, technically you could say that he is made up of an entire civilization of "Gods". I say this due to the fact that the race of these beings was so powerful, they laid waste to thousands of galaxies and threatened the entire universe, and had a race of Gods, such as the Asgardians, on the run in terror.

- Again, Glory is made up of a "Pantheon" of Gods and their followers.
and
- Mangog has smashed a "Civilization" of Gods.

- The "Civilization" of Gods included Thor, whom Mangog has beaten horribly and easily over and over again. Only losing to Thor 1 time.
and
- Glory lost to Thor.

OneDumbG0
"Glory was the embodiment of an entire pantheon of gods . . . ten thousand entities... and the worlds they inhabited..." That sounds more impressive than being the amalgamation of a billion billion beings from one world.

Glory lost to Thor because he fired the totality of his power at Thor which was redirected back at him. It still cost Thor his life. And Thor was quite defiitively beaten before that -- only coming back and being revived by the spark.

I'd imagine if Mangog could channel his power into a blast that gets redirected back at him, he'd lose in similar fashion.

Colossus-Big C
Glory IMO,

zopzop
Originally posted by Horrificus
At first, I would have agreed with you on this.

But, the things that worry me are:

- Glory is made up of a Pantheon of Gods and their followers.
and
- Although Mangog is made up of an entire civilization, technically you could say that he is made up of an entire civilization of "Gods". I say this due to the fact that the race of these beings was so powerful, they laid waste to thousands of galaxies and threatened the entire universe, and had a race of Gods, such as the Asgardians, on the run in terror.

- Again, Glory is made up of a "Pantheon" of Gods and their followers.
and
- Mangog has smashed a "Civilization" of Gods.

- The "Civilization" of Gods included Thor, whom Mangog has beaten horribly and easily over and over again. Only losing to Thor 1 time.
and
- Glory lost to Thor.
You are over thinking this Horrificus. Once you understand CW made no fuxxing sense at all, you'll realize that it's best to just accept it for what it is and move on.

Thor beat Glory, a being that was composed of THOUSANDS of Gods, yet couldn't do jacksh|t vs Silver Age Mangog. In terms of "implied power" Glory > SA Mangog. In terms of ACTUAL FIGHTS and their results, SA Mangog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Glory.

Who wins? I agree with you : SA Mangog wins.

God how I hate CW and wish it was retconned as nothing more than Cho's feverish dream or something.

Prep-Man
mangog!

Horrificus
Paid for by the "Friends of Mangog Coalition". smile

guy222
big grin

SAM FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.