Geoforce vs. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Anything goes battle. Bloodlusted

zopzop
Man, even if Ge0-Force loses (I don't think he does vs 'average' Bob), he'd give Sentry HELL.

KingD19
Bloodlusted Sentry is essentially = Void.

And Geofore would go down to a non-jobbing average Sentry too. Especially since he's go that matter manipulation thing going on now.

Existere
lol @ the random Geo-Force hype.

ridiculously mismatched threads do more to discredit him than help his recognition.

Galan007
Originally posted by Existere
lol @ the random Geo-Force hype.

ridiculously mismatched threads do more to discredit him than help his recognition. I agree. Geo wins.

...J/k. ermmnone

JakeTheBank
Bloodlusted?

Sentry.

guy222
bob

Don Corleone
Lot of spite threads these days.

KingD19
People find out about a character and then over-estimate how powerful they are.

Prep-Man
Geo got more powerful at the end of Pre-Flashpoint run.

KingD19
I'll take your word as I don't read him.

But before he let Thor kill him, Sentry was manipulating matter to a level that he had Molecule Man quaking in his boots and could access large quantities of Void power. Took down the whole of Asgard with one fly through iirc.

Geo is a Freshman trying at the pros.

Prep-Man
Well, Geo turned a Black lantern into stone.

Naija boy
Sentry

KingD19
Sentry reformed after being forcibly atomized by Molecule Man. Then beat him at his own game and restored an entire town Molecule Man had altered with a thought. He literally had Molecule Man crying.

And keep in mind this was just because of his raw power, as he was still a novice. He didn't even demonstrate matter manip until MM killed him and he forced his way back to life. With a gesture he created a miniature werewolf looking thing in his hand.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by KingD19
Sentry reformed after being forcibly atomized by Molecule Man. Then beat him at his own game and restored an entire town Molecule Man had altered with a thought. He literally had Molecule Man crying.

Well, if it's VoidSentry I'd give it to him, but on average, Geo gets my vote. As he was portrayed on average. Geo had his sisters powers on top of his own.

KingD19
It's Bloodlusted Sentry. Which means if he's not Voided out already, he's close to it. And Sentry when not jobbing based on PIS/CIS was pretty much the top dog in all his appearances.

And keep this in mind. Voidtry wanted to die, that was the only way King Thor could kill him. King Thor.

Greysen93
Sentry

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by KingD19
It's Bloodlusted Sentry. Which means if he's not Voided out already, he's close to it. And Sentry when not jobbing based on PIS/CIS was pretty much the top dog in all his appearances.

And keep this in mind. Voidtry wanted to die, that was the only way King Thor could kill him. King Thor.

That wasn't King Thor he fought. Thor during Siege was completely deprived of the Odin Force.

KingD19
Was he? My mistake. Still, for Thor not to be able to kill someone unless he wills it. That's a pretty powerful feat.

Stoic
I was waiting for someone to say combos to ko.

Tony Stark
The only reason that The Sentry is dead is because he wanted to die and he took all his defenses down... Period.

Sentry ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.