KMC DC Team vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
This is a nod to an old thread by Darthgoober:

Spectre wakes up with a chip on his shoulder and decides to mess with Marvel Earth so he makes a bet with the Grandmaster. He abducts 8 members from the KMC vs Forum and sticks them into a machine that gives them the powers/abilities of some of the characters from the DC universe.

Consider them an amalgam complete in every way just the KMCer is in control.

He then gives them a challenge: the 8 of them have 3 years to completely conquer Marvel Earth (with Asgard on Earth, Silver Surfer visiting, and Carver as Gladiator on vacation) using whatever means are necessary. Marvel Earth is completely unaware of the invaders until they make their presence known.

Team KMC

Blair Wind- Green Lantern Hal (With Kyle's old ring - that is technically Jordan's anyway - that doesn't need recharge or is affected by yellow)
Pr - Superman
Existere - Animal Man (with connection to the Red)
Illadelph - Martian Manhunter
JaketheBank - Wonder Woman with full armor
Digimark - Engineer
Galan - Firestorm
Cogito - Dr. Fate

Also, to help offset the in-depth knowledge the KMCers have of Marvel's heroes and such, the Spectre puts the equivalent of the "Mark of Cain" on the team that labels them as "villains" to any Marvel hero they encounter.

Can these 8 KMCers do it?

Cogito
Is Odin included w/ Asgard?

Should be possible if team KMC stays in the shadows and picks off characters individually or in small groups, and doesn't alert anyone else to their presence. Fate can teleport them in and out for quick strikes.

Asgard, and especially Odin, could make that impossible though. Heimdall could be a real problem too if he found them.

guy222
no guy222 sad

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Cogito
Is Odin included w/ Asgard?

Should be possible if team KMC stays in the shadows and picks off characters individually or in small groups, and doesn't alert anyone else to their presence. Fate can teleport them in and out for quick strikes.

Asgard, and especially Odin, could make that impossible though. Heimdall could be a real problem too if he found them.

Odin is busy sleeping.

Cogito
Then it's possible. Asgard is the biggest obstacle. With full knowledge, the team could take out key players in a logical sequence. Dead bodies could be teleported to Fate's tower (if that's possible since they're in the Marvel U; or the sun or whatever) where they wouldn't be found.

Yeah...I think it could work.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Blair Wind

mmm

I'll be sure to check myself out just to make sure everything's functioning properly. In private, of course.

Blair Wind
laughing Have fun with that. I was going to make you Captain Marvel, but I figured the team could use her gear more than another brick.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
mmm

I'll be sure to check myself out just to make sure everything's functioning properly. In private, of course.

JTB during his private checkout...

"WOW... That looks just like a penis, only much, much smaller".

JakeTheBank
laughing Have fun with that. I was going to make you Captain Marvel, but I figured the team could use her gear more than another brick.

Tactically speaking, you made the best choice, especially if full armor also constitutes full gear (ie. Sword of Hephaestus, Gauntlet of Atlas, Sandals of Hermes, Armor of Pallas, etc.) All her gear combined makes her more than a match for any high herald at the least.

So long as I'm not called upon to seduce the enemy or anything involving "morale boost", I'd manage. ermm

Unless you need someone to seduce the likes of Sif or Valkyrie in Asgard. Then I'm your man....er, woman, I guess. biscuits

Cogito
mmm

I see the Pr has been changed to Superman. I guess that makes things a little easier.

I'm intrigued by the possibilities of this thread though

Endless Mike
I want to join as Swamp Thing

JakeTheBank
I'm curious to see how people would defend Marvel Earth.

Blair Wind
I'm curious to see how people would defend Marvel Earth.

Well, if anyone bothered to read the write up - you'd notice there is a KMCer on Marvel's side. laughing out loud

edit: Not that he knows we are coming.

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

Starscream M
Gladiator is powered by confidence. Carver is stupidly confident...the indefatigable kind.

DC/Kmcers get massacred by Carvalator.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Starscream M
Gladiator is powered by confidence. Carver is stupidly confident...the indefatigable kind.

DC/Kmcers get massacred by Carvalator.

With that said, does anyone have any ideas on how this team could take on the Marvel Earth's hero's/villains and survive to conquer it?

Who lives? Who dies? What kind of strategy does this team use as a whole? Would they use the powers to the fullest of their potential? Would the personality of any of the KMCer's cause a problem? (That is for internal squabbling. However, no one on the team is allowed to make deals with any Marvel character, at all. All for one and one for all and all that jazz). How would this group of guys interact?

And the toughest question of all: How do they take on Squirrel Girl?

Originally posted by guy222
no guy222 sad

Originally posted by Endless Mike
I want to join as Swamp Thing

I would have done more but I wasn't sure of everyone's favorite characters. I also didn't want to field too many people or have any redundant characters. I felt those 8 where different enough but well rounded enough, yet low enough in numbers, to perhaps beat the challenge.

JakeTheBank
With that said, does anyone have any ideas on how this team could take on the Marvel Earth's hero's/villains and survive to conquer it?

Who lives? Who dies? What kind of strategy does this team use as a whole? Would they use the powers to the fullest of their potential? Would the personality of any of the KMCer's cause a problem? (That is for internal squabbling. However, no one on the team is allowed to make deals with any Marvel character, at all. All for one and one for all and all that jazz). How would this group of guys interact?

And the toughest question of all: How do they take on Squirrel Girl?

First thing to do would be to take out Marvel's prep-gods. And we'd also have to deal with the skyfather+ beings currently living on the planet as well. We'd have three years to work with, but once they know there's an invasion, they'll have three years to stop us or at least stalemate us preventing us from winning.

Galan007
Any feeb who opposes me gets transmuted into salt. Srsly. sneer

Also, it creeps me out to think of Superman (Pr) having 'relations' with Wonder Woman (Jake.) I mean, I'd watch, but still... upnoneermm

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
Any feeb who opposes me gets transmuted into salt. Srsly. sneer

Also, it creeps me out to think of Superman (Pr) having 'relations' with Wonder Woman (Jake.) I mean, I'd watch, but still... upnoneermm

I'mma be a lesbian.

MF DELPH
I think I would use my telepathy to covertly start a major war between a nation (maybe Wakanda) and the US. That distraction could free us up to gather artifacts that could help us while the heroes are on the front lines (Cosmic Cubes, for example. We retain our personal knowledge, so we know where everything is currently being kept in canon).

I also think we should "recruit" some of the planets villains to our side (through covert means, particularly since the mark only alerts heroes that we're a threat. The villains would just see us as new power players on the scene).

Don Corleone
Team Faceman

Me - Genis Vell

Anyone want to join and battle team KMC ?

Blair Wind
Then it's possible. Asgard is the biggest obstacle. With full knowledge, the team could take out key players in a logical sequence. Dead bodies could be teleported to Fate's tower (if that's possible since they're in the Marvel U; or the sun or whatever) where they wouldn't be found.

Yeah...I think it could work.

Originally posted by MF DELPH
I think I would use my telepathy to covertly start a major war between a nation (maybe Wakanda) and the US. That distraction could free us up to gather artifacts that could help us while the heroes are on the front lines (Cosmic Cubes, for example. We retain our personal knowledge, so we know where everything is currently being kept in canon).

I also think we should "recruit" some of the planets villains to our side (through covert means, particularly since the mark only alerts heroes that we're a threat. The villains would just see us as new power players on the scene).

So assassinations and causing war on a global scale + stealing items and joining with backstabbing, squabbling, and generally untrustworthy villains.

I think Jake might volunteer to seduce Doom laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
I think Jake might volunteer to seduce Doom laughing out loud

uhuh

Mindset
Too bad you didn't include my Kyle Rayner.

Doom solos.

guy222
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Team Faceman

Me - Genis Vell

Anyone want to join and battle team KMC ?

i join

Existere
f*cking sweet. I'd have so much fun.

Animal Man's role in this sort of depends on which connection to the Red he had (ie, his beginning 'can mimic any earth animal' stage, or his 52-era 'can mimic any animal in the universe' stage).

The latter could be pretty devastating in this setting. Delph's telepathy could be used for a total merge of the combined KMC'ers knowledge of Marvel alien species for starters.

Blair Wind
Universe level Animal Man

Existere
Then it's possible. Asgard is the biggest obstacle. As a team, I think we'd hit a disagreement right here.

With Odin asleep, I don't really see Asgard as a bigger obstacle than the mutant telepaths, or the Avengers, especially considering Dr. Strange might give them a heads up if he notices Fate's presence and our constant magical teleportations.

Between J'onn's sudden telepathic force surely being recognized, and all the magical Marvelites tuning in to Fate, I'm kinda skeptical about how long we could stay under cover.

I wonder if our best bet might be to first target the F4, who lack anybody magical or psychic, and replace Reed Richards with J'onn, who could feed data on Reed's devices to Engineer...

Starscream M
blair, you should've included me as batman on the team.

Galan007
Hm, what are some powerful Marvel animals? Would, like, the Midgard Serpent count?

Starscream M
rhino or wolverine

Existere
I was trying to think in my head how Animal Man's connection with the Red might interact with Marvel's Homo Superior- as in, the mutant x-gene.

Existere
I could copy the shifting of a Skrull and the powers of Atlanteans/sea life.

Then we could use Fate and anybody else to quickly kill Namor, where I could stand in.

Can't be too hard to pretend to be a total douchebag with control of 75% of the earth.

Galan007
Originally posted by Existere
I was trying to think in my head how Animal Man's connection with the Red might interact with Marvel's Homo Superior- as in, the mutant x-gene. At the very least you would be able to copy the powers of Squirrel Girl. If so, it quickly becomes spite in our favor.

carver9
Neat thread...can't wait to see how everything plays out in this thread. This thread is built for people like Jake and Illi. Coordinated debators.

Digi
Team KMC

Blair Wind- Green Lantern Hal (With Kyle's old ring - that is technically Jordan's anyway - that doesn't need recharge or is affected by yellow)
Pr - Superman
Digimark - Engineer
Galan - Firestorm
Cogito - Dr. Fate

I'm the least powerful here, but also our best bet for prep-related tech. I assume I keep Angie's intelligence. Otherwise I'm next to useless...a poor man's GL.

Oh, also, I can make copies of myself at human-size with my intellect. So I should also be the multi-tasker if we have a coordinated multi-pronged assault.

I think the real question is, what is the list of (relevant) people we're facing? Marvel Earth has some beasts.

Reed, BRB, Squirrel Girl, Doom, Thor, Asgard, Surfer, Gladiator, there's dozens I'm likely missing here, but it's late and I'm tired.

Interesting thread though.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Digi
I'm the least powerful here, but also our best bet for prep-related tech. I assume I keep Angie's intelligence. Otherwise I'm next to useless...a poor man's GL.

Oh, also, I can make copies of myself at human-size with my intellect. So I should also be the multi-tasker if we have a coordinated multi-pronged assault.

I think the real question is, what is the list of (relevant) people we're facing? Marvel Earth has some beasts.

Reed, BRB, Squirrel Girl, Doom, Thor, Asgard, Surfer, Gladiator, there's dozens I'm likely missing here, but it's late and I'm tired.

Interesting thread though.

I almost made you Doctor until I realized the amount of easy we would be able to win that way.

Digi
Oh Jesus damnit. Yeah, that would have made us ridiculously overpowered, especially with lopsided prep.

...more thoughtful post coming in a day or two...

Bouboumaster
Franklin Richards soloes your ass, boys

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

thumb up

Digi
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

It's kid version though, yeah? We have some lopsided prep and the element of surprise. This isn't a deus ex curbstomp.

Though it's a good point, and relates back to my initial question of who all we'd have to contend with. If there's more than one high level matter or reality warper, we would need to be downright surgical in our prep and execution to have a chance.

I think the other point is that we don't have to go World War KMC on them. I'd probably try to infiltrate their systems and live among them first. As long as I avoid heroes (i.e. don't live in New York) I'll be fine.

DarkSaint85
Yeah. I'd guess the big guns for starters, are:

Franklin
That Celestial in Central Park
Strange
Surfer
Gladiator
Possibly the All-Mother in Asgard?

These guys are the ones who can end the fight in a blink of an eye through outrageous speed or weird abilities. Kid Franklin doesn't really matter - what do kids fear? A good scaring would make him ineffective in his powers. Or a simple BFR into the Red, where Animal Man could feed on his mutant powers.

Then you have the ones you need to take out in a battle, because they could prep for you:

Doom
Captain A
Cyclops
et al

I'm going to have a longer post, but I think it can be done.

Cogito
First thing to do would be to take out Marvel's prep-gods. And we'd also have to deal with the skyfather+ beings currently living on the planet as well. We'd have three years to work with, but once they know there's an invasion, they'll have three years to stop us or at least stalemate us preventing us from winning.

IMO,

Heimdall -> prep-gods -> leadership (Cap and the like)

Sin I AM
This is a nod to an old thread by Darthgoober:

Spectre wakes up with a chip on his shoulder and decides to mess with Marvel Earth so he makes a bet with the Grandmaster. He abducts 8 members from the KMC vs Forum and sticks them into a machine that gives them the powers/abilities of some of the characters from the DC universe.

Consider them an amalgam complete in every way just the KMCer is in control.

He then gives them a challenge: the 8 of them have 3 years to completely conquer Marvel Earth (with Asgard on Earth, Silver Surfer visiting, and Carver as Gladiator on vacation) using whatever means are necessary. Marvel Earth is completely unaware of the invaders until they make their presence known.

Team KMC

Pr - Superman
Digimark - Engineer
Galan - Firestorm
Cogito - Dr. Fate

Also, to help offset the in-depth knowledge the KMCers have of Marvel's heroes and such, the Spectre puts the equivalent of the "Mark of Cain" on the team that labels them as "villains" to any Marvel hero they encounter.

Can these 8 KMCers do it?

great concept, you should allow some people u didnt mention to be marvel heroes

Cogito
Wouldn't the Mark of Cain prevent infiltration, even for J'onn?

Newjak
Wouldn't the Mark of Cain prevent infiltration, even for J'onn? I would think so,

Interesting thread, what would be more interesting is if you dropped an equivalent marvel team of KMCers on DC Earth to see which team could do better.

As for this thread, it's hard. Is Gaea is still part of the the All-Mother Trio in Asgard?

Animal Man may straight out rock and role here though. Couldn't he become a Beyonder if he wanted to?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
great concept, you should allow some people u didnt mention to be marvel heroes

Carver + confidence = skyfather at least.

Right.

Like Cogito implied, we need to disable their sensors first. People who COULD detect our nefarious machinations. This would include:

Heimdall
S.W.O.R.D?
Cerebra
Strange
etc

Next, the prep-gods. The guys who WOULD detect us. People like:
Doom
T'Challa
Pym
Cyclops
Reed
Stark
etc

These guys don't have to be taken out, merely distracted. A war between Wakanda and Atlantis, for example. Both led by haughty, inward looking goverments who are suspicious of outsiders? A few key assasinations here and there, and a few suspicious bank payments here and there, and Bob's your uncle.

Its actually a good time to make plans now, just as the Avengers are in a war with the X-men. Perhaps another mutant massacre? We could always bankroll a new version of the Purifiers.

Next, the reality warpers and other people who may be able to oneshot us. The plot device characters:
Franklin
etc

Incidentally, we would need to find and get rid of those pesky Infinity Gems....

Existere
Wouldn't the Mark of Cain prevent infiltration, even for J'onn? Yeah, that occurred to me later...

Hrmmm

DarkSaint85
Yeah, that occurred to me later...

Hrmmm

Doesn't REALLY matter.

With the Engineer there, electronic trails can be faked, cameras manipulated etc. If J'onn impersonated someone, like, say, Obama, it would be pretty difficult - but how many of us have even seen him in person? We have only seen him in pictures, or on the TV.

AlmightyKfish

Cogito
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
I mean J'onn's Tp is powerful, but not good enough to deal with the entire X-roster + Cerebra actively searching for the team...

Take them out early by teleporting in while they're sleeping

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

I mean J'onn's Tp is powerful, but not good enough to deal with the entire X-roster + Cerebra actively searching for the team...

Trash Cerebra with the Engineer. Problem with a lot og psychics are that they are glass cannons. Hell, Superman speed blitzing the Earth from orbit (before you snigger, Hyperion did it before) should take out a fair chunk of the US..

Existere
You know, we're packing a lot of firepower, and the longer we give Marvel Earth to react after an initial strike, the better chance they have at matching or outmatching what we bring to the table.

Maybe the best bet is to take a few days to prep with Engineer/Firestorm in Fate's tower, and then to simultaneously take out Surfer, Gladiator and the Extinction team. Then speedblitz/sweep and destroy.

Have Superman fly into the upper atmosphere and just heatvision the shit out of Marvel Earth.

Blair Wind

DarkSaint85
You know, we're packing a lot of firepower, and the longer we give Marvel Earth to react after an initial strike, the better chance they have at matching or outmatching what we bring to the table.

Maybe the best bet is to take a few days to prep with Engineer/Firestorm in Fate's tower, and then to simultaneously take out Surfer, Gladiator and the Extinction team. Then speedblitz/sweep and destroy.

Have Superman fly into the upper atmosphere and just heatvision the shit out of Marvel Earth.

We have three years; that's three summer events. Good opportunity to take out key members every summer.

Existere
Haha, with our knowledge of upcoming Marvel events, that's like seeing the future right?

We can lay in wait until AvX starts to kick into gear, then strike.

Newjak
That is honestly not that hard. Remember, as KMCers we retain our knowledge of the Marvel universe. Now, this would not be our initial strategy, as both lead to letting Marvel know we are there but these are some ideas for those types of powers:

For reality warpers we can utilize the Infinity Gems. If we used this, we'd really only have to deal with the higher end powers anyways.

For the psychics we can use the fact that, in the Marvel Universe, telepathy runs along the EM spectrum as if it were a signal. We can control the EM spectrum (GL and Engineer) to completely block their telepathy while amplifying Delphs. Magneto and Iron Man have both proven that telepathy, in the Marvel Universe, works in this manner. Wouldn't just make more sense for you guys to build Magento type helmets so you don't have to waste power and energy which can be detected possibly?

DarkSaint85
We also know of the existence of the Legacy Virus. With the ring, and Firestorm, we can modify it to become even more virulent. Take out Elixir, and then release it once more. Use a speeding Superman and MM to distribute it to the 4 corners of the world.

Existere
With Wonder Woman's lasso, we could kidnap all the major brains and have them spill their secrets to Engineer and Firestorm.

We can also do a proper job of BFR'ing the Hulk. F*cking Illuminati couldn't get it right. no expression

Utrigita
Technically Adult Franklin haven't traveled back yet has he? If he is still on earth you're screwed guys.

Estacado
You guys cant beat Carver's Hulk or Rage's Thor.....just sayin.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Estacado
You guys cant beat Carver's Hulk or Rage's Thor.....just sayin.
Add carver's gladiator in that list.

Estacado
Originally posted by abhilegend
Add carver's gladiator in that list.
That too.
Maybe rage should be replaced by quan he is a better thor expert these days.

abhilegend
That too.
Maybe rage should be replaced by quan he is a better thor expert these days.
Rage would kill you for saying that. Quan is even worse with thor than rage. His king thor beats spectre.

DarkSaint85
Damn you adult Franklin....

Cogito
Originally posted by Utrigita
Technically Adult Franklin haven't traveled back yet has he? If he is still on earth you're screwed guys.

We have 3 years. We just wait it out and he'll go away

Estacado
Rage would kill you for saying that. Quan is even worse with thor than rage. His king thor beats spectre.
I know that why I said.:P
Quan just sees hidden potentional in characters which cannot be seen by others.

DarkSaint85
We have 3 years. We just wait it out and he'll go away

THEN shoot child Franklin with the Legacy virus? WOnder if itll work...

abhilegend
I know that why I said.:P
Quan just sees hidden potentional in characters which cannot be seen by others.
Hence why TI thanos kills Pr-retcon molecule man.

Estacado
Hence why TI thanos kills Pr-retcon molecule man.
Maybe its just Starlin trolling the webz....

Newjak
Add carver's gladiator in that list. Push they're not just worrying about Carver's Gladiator, they are worrying about carver as Gladiator stick out tongue

Mindset
Doom + IF

GG KMC team.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom + IF

GG KMC team.

Jake as WW takes them both on.

The results are too graphic for family viewing.

abhilegend
I think that too sometimes.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Newjak
Push they're not just worrying about Carver's Gladiator, they are worrying about carver as Gladiator stick out tongue
hysterical2

Mshinu
I don`t see how this group will deal with squirrel-agility or hazel-flavored lips. Their plans are doomed to failure.

Parmaniac
I want to join as voided out Sentry for team Marvel smile

Cogito

mmm

Digi
As I understood it, the Mark of Cain only lets heroes know we're villains. If we operate Shadow op style, we can get a lot done without one of them seeing us (I suppose minus Heimdall, who would have to die quick).

You might be onto something here. Just wreck the planet, and hope we can deal with whoever survives.

Cogito
I don't know that destroying Earth is the same as conquering it...mmm

Newjak
I don't know that destroying Earth is the same as conquering it...mmm Technically you guys could rule over a smoldering mess just fine stick out tongue

Digi
I don't know that destroying Earth is the same as conquering it...mmm

We'll keep the rocks for our collection.

crackers

Wouldn't just make more sense for you guys to build Magento type helmets so you don't have to waste power and energy which can be detected possibly?

This is the kind of thing I'd be around for. Engineer has made tech-telepathy already anyway. There's no way we're going to be messed with.

Newjak

This is the kind of thing I'd be around for. Engineer has made tech-telepathy already anyway. There's no way we're going to be messed with. Figured you would be. I would actually you say you might be the most dangerous as you could potentially hack into the governments' systems and feed them false information.

As for blitzing the planet it would be nice but then whoever could survive that kind of attack would probably kick your asses pretty badly and make you wish you had never been born stick out tongue

I would say the biggest threats to detecting you guys would be

Strange cause when it comes to magic he could probably home in on Fate

Heimdall cause he can see anything although Loki was able to trick him so Fate maybe able to recreate that effect.

Silver Surfer cause his Cosmic Awareness can be pretty ridiculous when he wants it to be.

Doom/Richards because of their technology and ability to scan things

I would think your guys first big push would be to guard yourselves against being detected so you guys could afford to work without being spotted.

MF DELPH
I still think our best bet is going after the non-hero populace to bolster our ranks/resources. We could add Hydra and AIM as foot soldiers, procure CCUs, etc., all out of the sight of the heroes while we set off a large scale diversion, and this could be accomplished covertly without the need of using high end magic or psionics to tip our hand.

DarkSaint85
After the sensors are taken out, I'd create a few distractions. Digi could start a war - I picked Wakanda and Atlantis earlier as it would potentially take out a few big guns, as well as tie up some resources.

Steal the Legacy Virus. Make it more virulent.

Steal SHIELD tech, such as their teleport tech and their psi dampers.

Find the Infinity Gems.

DarkSaint85
Hmm I wonder if J'onn knows how to create Hronmeer's Curse?

Digi
Oh, I'd definitely be doing some high-level hacking to cause a ruckus. If we do the complex assault, I'd be in 20 places at once coordinating it and simultaneously crippling communications and weapons systesm across the planet.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Find the Infinity Gems.

...might be the answer. Or leak our presence to the wielders of the gems and let them lead us to them.

Blight
Where are the Inhumans during this?

JakeTheBank
Oh, I'd definitely be doing some high-level hacking to cause a ruckus. If we do the complex assault, I'd be in 20 places at once coordinating it and simultaneously crippling communications and weapons systesm across the planet.

...might be the answer. Or leak our presence to the wielders of the gems and let them lead us to them.

With the lasso, provided we capture the current holders of the gem, I can find out where they all are. For that matter, we can get access to all of Marvel Earth's goodies.

Endless Mike
Would you be allowed to team up with Marvel villains that are already on Earth?

Newjak
You guys could go on an epic Universal Tour, and collect high level artifacts, armies, and chicks, or in JTB dudes stick out tongue

Then come back and destroy Earth.

Digi
You guys could go on an epic Universal Tour, and collect high level artifacts, armies, and chicks, or in JTB dudes stick out tongue

thumb up

...wait. I'm a girl too in this situation.

ermm

thumb up

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Blight
Where are the Inhumans during this?

Space. Moon. Not part of conquering Earth.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Would you be allowed to team up with Marvel villains that are already on Earth?

Yes, as long as it is not one of the team trying to betray the rest of the team. In addition, if this route is taken, you never know if any of the villains will then inadvertently leak who you are and what is happening - the criminals in comics tend to get boasty about stuff. Or try and take advantage of you themselves (Doom for example).

Digi
I wouldn't trust most of them. But we could certainly bring on some fodder villains...I'm thinking like Doc Ock is doing right now with his Sinister Six. We'll pimp them out, make them promises, and can just order them around.

And hell, if we're successful, we can actually reward them. We're villains, not ****s.

JakeTheBank
What exactly constitutes as "conquering" Marvel Earth?

Would the UN have to officially delegate power over to us ala the Kang War? Or would we just have to be the undisputed powers that be for a given period of time?

Digi
What exactly constitutes as "conquering" Marvel Earth?

Would the UN have to officially delegate power over to us ala the Kang War? Or would we just have to be the undisputed powers that be for a given period of time?

I'm thinking of that kid who was always on the losing team who would capture the other team's flag for like 5 seconds and be ridiculously triumphant about it before getting swamped by the other side.

"WE'RE THE BEST!!!" *run away into space*

Digi
I'm thinking more and more that chaos would be our best tactic. We don't attack teams per se, or try to coordinate an attack that would inevitably go awry. We crash economies, start wars, sow dissention, hijack nuclear weapons and put them in the wrong hands, hire villains to do our dirty work but never let them in on the full plan so they don't give us away, etc. etc. and just let it all loose.

Then we make our attacks under the radar in order of priority, and under the din of the global crises we'll have created.

That's my plan. I also like kidnapping Illuminati and lassoing them for the locations of the Infinity Gems. That would be high on my list, with Reed Richards probably taking top priority. Reality warpers don't scare me. He does.

Existere
I'm thinking more and more that chaos would be our best tactic. We don't attack teams per se, or try to coordinate an attack that would inevitably go awry. We crash economies, start wars, sow dissention, hijack nuclear weapons and put them in the wrong hands, hire villains to do our dirty work but never let them in on the full plan so they don't give us away, etc. etc. and just let it all loose.

Then we make our attacks under the radar in order of priority, and under the din of the global crises we'll have created.

That's my plan. I also like kidnapping Illuminati and lassoing them for the locations of the Infinity Gems. That would be high on my list, with Reed Richards probably taking top priority. Reality warpers don't scare me. He does. F*ck it.

Let's just blow up the Sun.

We can probably do that, right?

Digi
F*ck it.

We can probably do that, right?

I like my plan better. We'll leave this as Plan B or C.

Or D. Or E. But definitely not F. But maybe G.

Aakla
The Parliament of Doom

Dr. Doom with 2 Infinity Gauntlets stops KMC the moment the all agree to attack the Marvel Universe.

Digi
Originally posted by Aakla
The Parliament of Doom

Dr. Doom with 2 Infinity Gauntlets stops KMC the moment the all agree to attack the Marvel Universe.

We have 3 years. He's not hanging onto them for that long. We wait it out and find a good time.

Galan007
^ Not to mention that unless one of said gauntlets houses the 616 gems (which is unlikely considering Doom stole them from the corpses of alternate Reeds), they would be effectively useless against us here, anyway.

F*ck it.

We can probably do that, right? I can transmute it to salt, at the very least.

herbhappy

Cogito
I can transmute it to salt, at the very least.

herbhappy

You're gonna die of high blood pressure with all the salt you'll be making mmm

Galan007
No. THEY will. ermmnone

Cogito
Then it's settled -- we conquer the world with high blood pressure for all!

awecreepjam

Galan007
thumb up

It's easy to underestimate the power of salt... Which gives us a sizable advantage, as far as I'm concerned.

Endless Mike
I still want to be Swamp Thing

Blair Wind
Pr - Superman
Digimark - Engineer
Galan - Firestorm
Cogito - Dr. Fate

If we made you team leader, how would you organize this group?

What use could each individual bring to the table? I've heard some vague talks about instigating war (via telepathy), much more destructive talks of heat-visioning the entire planet so we can rule on a lifeless husk, stealing the infinity gems, and assassinating key individuals via teleportation.

All decent ideas, but mostly only utilizing one or two characters. I think we can get more creative.

Endless Mike
I'd get really creative if you'd let me be Swamp Thing mad

Philosophía
Carver will plummet towards the ground, dying, once he loses confidence, realizing how weak Gladiator actually is.

3 years? A solid discussion between them, and Marvel Earth should be conquered.

Digi
I still like my worldwide chaos plan. I borrowed the lasso-to-Infinity-gems idea and worked that in as well, but it's only part of my entire plan, which has henchmen, nuclear weapons, and I'd make myself an evil mechanical mustache to twirl.

Also, I'd make portable solar collectors for PR to have nearby at all times.

Also, I realize that I should be the one who knows this, but didn't Angie build a time machine in Secret History of the Authority? If so, this fight is over.

Galan007
We have Firestorm. There's no need for portable solar collectors. He could amp Superman as much as we want, and keep him that way.

Cogito
We make a "hidden" sex tape of Wonder Woman and leak it on the internet. While the whole world watches for the 1000th time, we kill them all.

abhilegend
We make a "hidden" sex tape of Wonder Woman and leak it on the internet. While the whole world watches for the 1000th time, we kill them all.
Jake in a porno!
haermm

JakeTheBank

You people only use me for my body!

Philosophía
Your mind is also valuable in the Watchtower kitchen.

JakeTheBank
Diana is a good cook. mmm

abhilegend
You people only use me for my body!
Not under PMS.

abhilegend
Hey why not diana and angie in a lesbian sex tape.
eek!

JakeTheBank
You guys are hella ghey. laughing

abhilegend
You guys are hella ghey. laughing
You're a girl in this thread. Act like a girl.

Digi
We have Firestorm. There's no need for portable solar collectors. He could amp Superman as much as we want, and keep him that way.

Mine would be with him at all times. Do you really want to follow PR around all the time?

And before you say you'd tweak his DNA, are you sure you can do that?

Hey why not diana and angie in a lesbian sex tape.
eek!

I'm down. You can all have your condescending close-minded judgement while I'm motorboating WW in a 3-way with two of my duplicates.

Blair Wind
Mine would be with him at all times. Do you really want to follow PR around all the time?

And before you say you'd tweak his DNA, are you sure you can do that?

He might not be able to, but I could. I'd probably turn myself into a Kryptonian/Martian in the process as well. I'd turn us all into Kryptonian/Martians as long as the ring was able to keep your original powers - something I wouldn't have to worry about.

laughing out loud

abhilegend

I'm down. You can all have your condescending close-minded judgement while I'm motorboating WW in a 3-way with two of my duplicates.
Jake approves this, don't you jake?

Existere
I realized I could probably gain the powers of a Strontian.

Then I'd have Delph f*ck with Carver's confidence, and boost mine through the roof with some telepathy.

Then I'd put my fist through Carver's face.

Galan007

And before you say you'd tweak his DNA, are you sure you can do that? No DNA tweaking. I could just amp him with a concentrated solar radiation blast right out of the gate, then create a portable mini-sun that he can take with him wherever we decide he needs to go, in order to keep him amped (FS has done that much, at least.)

...But I'd also be more than happy to follow him around if need be. I'm a team player. uhuh

Strontian. Wuts that?

Existere
Wuts that? That's what Gladiator is... right?

ermm

Now you have me doubting.

Galan007
^ No idea.

Existere
I'm still thinking that if we openly attack any of the herald-level forces, we have to be ready to contend with the others. I've been thinking that if we need to take down Surfer, Gladiator, the X-Men and the Avengers/F4 in quick succession, what might be the best way to do that:

I think Wonder Woman and Firestorm should take down the X-Men. Jake could merc the psychics in quick succession, and Galan could f*ck with the X-genes of the muties, as well as act like a counter to Magneto.

The only real problem would be Magik, who could do some damage to Jake with her soul sword. Jake will be the stronger, faster, more skilled and deadlier combatant though, and if he's really having trouble, he'll switch combatants with Galan, who'll turn Magik into salt.

Plus if Jake could score the soul sword afterwards and wield it (I don't really know the requirements, but if Kitty Pryde and Pixie can do it, Wonder Woman might/should have a shot), then that would be pretty sick.

Endless Mike
Yes, Kallark is a Strontian

Existere
Huzzah!

Sr J-Bieb
Tiamut punches a hole through all of you... and Carver

Newjak
Huzzah! I didn't think all Strontians started at Gladiator's level.

If I remember correctly Gladiator went through a special ritual or something to get all of his stats boosted by a lot.

JakeTheBank

laughing

I'm still thinking that if we openly attack any of the herald-level forces, we have to be ready to contend with the others. I've been thinking that if we need to take down Surfer, Gladiator, the X-Men and the Avengers/F4 in quick succession, what might be the best way to do that:

I think Wonder Woman and Firestorm should take down the X-Men. Jake could merc the psychics in quick succession, and Galan could f*ck with the X-genes of the muties, as well as act like a counter to Magneto.

The only real problem would be Magik, who could do some damage to Jake with her soul sword. Jake will be the stronger, faster, more skilled and deadlier combatant though, and if he's really having trouble, he'll switch combatants with Galan, who'll turn Magik into salt.

Plus if Jake could score the soul sword afterwards and wield it (I don't really know the requirements, but if Kitty Pryde and Pixie can do it, Wonder Woman might/should have a shot), then that would be pretty sick.

Yeah, pretty much anyone herald or below on Marvel Earth I could take in single combat. With full armor/gear, I could fight teams and win as well. I'd snap Magik's neck and take the Soul Sword as a souvenir. sneer

Endless Mike
I didn't think all Strontians started at Gladiator's level.

If I remember correctly Gladiator went through a special ritual or something to get all of his stats boosted by a lot.

I think Nova fought a Strontian girl who seemed potentially on Gladiator's level, she was just lacking his skill and experience

Existere
I didn't think all Strontians started at Gladiator's level.

If I remember correctly Gladiator went through a special ritual or something to get all of his stats boosted by a lot. Well, whatever. Animal Man can stack stats, so it shouldn't be too hard to match the strength, speed and exotic abilities of whoever I'm up against.

I could get the speed of an Ethereal and start pumping out Midgard Serpent venom at my enemies...

I think Animal Man and Martian Manhunter would provide a solid method to take down Carverator. Animal Man can match him physically long enough for Delph to get inside Carver's head and **** with his confidence.

Existere
laughing

Yeah, pretty much anyone herald or below on Marvel Earth I could take in single combat. With full armor/gear, I could fight teams and win as well. I'd snap Magik's neck and take the Soul Sword as a souvenir. sneer Yar.

Soul Sword in hand, you should then be well equipped to lay waste to Asgard.

I think if Jake and Galan take down the X-Men, and Delph and I take down Carver, Blair (Hal) and Cogito (Fate) should remove Surfer from the picture.

Blair's best equipped to match Surfer ability for ability. Prepped with Fate, whose magic should be one of the best avenues to getting through Surfer's power cosmic, they could take down one of the biggest players on the field pretty quickly.

mmm

-Pr-
mmm

I see the Pr has been changed to Superman. I guess that makes things a little easier.

I'm intrigued by the possibilities of this thread though

What was I before?

I'mma be a lesbian.

Probably best for both of us. I hear Starfire is easy this time of year.

uhuh

Oh go on, take one for the team... Literally, mind you.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
What was I before?

Emma frost?

stick out tongue

Cogito
What was I before?

Aquaman w/ Water Hand

-Pr-
Emma frost?

stick out tongue

lol.

Aquaman w/ Water Hand

Damn. I would have been in full bastard mode if I'd been him; Marvel Earth would be trolled less by me as Superman though.

abhilegend
lol.

mmm

Who are you fooling? The first time you get away from lois, well almost every adult female character would be pregnant overnight.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Tiamut punches a hole through all of you... and Carver Hard to do when your fist is salt.

...Carver still dies, though.

-Pr-
mmm

Who are you fooling? The first time you get away from lois, well almost every adult female character would be pregnant overnight.

Not the kind of trolling I was thinking of; besides, Aquaman would get around more than Superman. Telepathy and all.

abhilegend
Not the kind of trolling I was thinking of; besides, Aquaman would get around more than Superman. Telepathy and all.
He wouldn't fit though, fish part and such.
mhmm
Hard to do when your fist is salt.

...Carver still dies, though.
Your obsession with salt worries me.
mmm

Newjak
Hard to do when your fist is salt.

...Carver still dies, though. See should change your name to Salt Man uhuh

abhilegend
See should change your name to Salt Man uhuh
How about Mansalt?

-Pr-
He wouldn't fit though, fish part and such.
mhmm

Your obsession with salt worries me.
mmm

Not that it would stop him, but no...

abhilegend
Not that it would stop him, but no...
I knew it why pr is an aquaman fan.
dursmart

-Pr-
I knew it why pr is an aquaman fan.
dursmart

You're just jealous Blair picked me for Superman over you.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>