Post Retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man vs Odin and Zeus...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Post Retcon Beyonder (the Beyonder himself; the Maker is nowhere in sight) and Post Rectcon Owen vs Odin and Zeus...

Both sides fight at their very best and have no mercy on their enemies...

Battle to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

Newjak
So I don't know how much you want to read into this but when MM had the Dark Avengers all frozen, he made mention that when he was deciding what to do with Ares he didn't want to push it because he didn't want to anger Zeus.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Newjak
So I don't know how much you want to read into this but when MM had the Dark Avengers all frozen, he made mention that when he was deciding what to do with Ares he didn't want to push it because he didn't want to anger Zeus.

I attribute that to Owens CIS which makes him timid and a puss at times...

AlmightyKfish
Team 1 fairly easily, assuming this is them both at their best...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I attribute that to Owens CIS which makes him timid and a puss at times... He tried to completely destroy the Sentry. That isn't being timid.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
He tried to completely destroy the Sentry. That isn't being timid.

Reading comprehension isnt your strong point...is it?

Re-read my post; Owens CIS makes him timid and a puss at times...

This means sometimes he acts like a puss...sometimes he doesnt...him attacking Sentry forcefully doesnt disprove what I stated.

zopzop
Team Skyfather wins.

DTM
Ill go with Post Retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.