Zuras vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Zuras

vs

thanos

No tech. No BFR. Who's the most powerful eternal?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos.

PillarofOsiris
It's been stated on panel several times Zuras is the most powerful eternal... And considering his fight with Zeus... He beats thanos.

hunbu04
Zuras is quite power but he was shown to be inferior to zeus in that fight. Zuras was talking stuff about been immortal and can't be kill while Zeus on the other hand told zuras that he could scatters his atoms to the corners of the earth. But still Thanos losses.

Nihilist
Thanos wins.

Statement mean nothing, Zuras got his head punched in by Gilgamesh.

His Fight with Zeus lol the blasted each other once.

abhilegend
Thanos.

JakeTheBank
Thanos.

keiththegreat
I thought Zuras wasn't try to kill Zeus in that fight.

Stoic
It was stated that Zuras was the most powerful un-amplified Eternal, that's the key word. Thanos underwent an augmentation process in a far weaker body before he died, and has been given at the very least two upgrades since then. I'm still undecided on this but there is evidence to suggest that Thanos may be able to walk all over Zuras.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Lets also not forget.. Thanos is a MUTANT Eternal.. who is naturally bigger and stronger than other Eternals. He looks more like a deviant than an Eternal... Thus him being labeled a mutant. That, and the fact that he put himself through further physical enhancements through tech and amplifications brings the point him even further.

Stoic
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Lets also not forget.. Thanos is a MUTANT Eternal.. who is naturally bigger and stronger than other Eternals. He looks more like a deviant than an Eternal... Thus him being labeled a mutant. That, and the fact that he put himself through further physical enhancements through tech and amplifications brings the point him even further.

That just makes him a Deviant (in concerns of the mutant genetic thing), but I get your reasoning. He also used mystical means to enhance himself as well.

Sr J-Bieb
Thanos

And if we use the fight with Zeus as proof of anything, we might as well use only the first couple pages of the Thanos vs Odin fight.

keiththegreat
I haven't seen the fight in a while but didn't Zeus and the Greek gods end up retreating from Olympia (Home of the eternals) after his fight with Zuras? I also might be wrong, as I'm hazy on Zuras, but doesn't he control the uni-mind?

Stoic
Originally posted by keiththegreat
I haven't seen the fight in a while but didn't Zeus and the Greek gods end up retreating from Olympia (Home of the eternals) after his fight with Zuras? I also might be wrong, as I'm hazy on Zuras, but doesn't he control the uni-mind?

How would the uni mind factor into this. There's a no outside interference clause in effect after all.

Don Corleone
IMO:

Zues=Odin > Thanos > Zuras

but what the Hell do I know .

Colossus-Big C
Thanos wins, zeus one shotted all of the eternals, zuras held up to one of zeus blast and was struggling. he could have been one shotted in the next panel for all we know

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Thanos wins, zeus one shotted all of the eternals, zuras held up to one of zeus blast and was struggling. he could have been one shotted in the next panel for all we know

If he already took one blast and wasn't KO'ed, how could he have been one-shotted in the next panel?

guy222
zuras

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
If he already took one blast and wasn't KO'ed, how could he have been one-shotted in the next panel? he was struggling to hold up

PillarofOsiris
if someone is "one-shotted" by someone, it kinda implies that ONE SHOT was all that was needed to KO them. If Thor punches someone on one page, and then knocks them out with a punch on another page, it doesn't really count as "one shot", now does it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.