Aspects of The Presence VS Cosmic Armor Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Inspired by Brockalizer's thread.

Just how powerful is this version of Superman?
I decide to push the limits and pit him against the aspects of The Presence Himself.

The Spectre (empowered by The Logoz)
The Word
The Voice
The Source
The Hand/Ultimate Light
The Great Evil Beast

VS

Cosmic Armor Superman

Will CA Superman be able to adapt on-the-fly against The Presence's power?
Is his 'story' enough to overwhelm the forces that keep the DC Omniverse intact?

If this is spite, I'll add the Primal Monitor to assist CA Supes.

Cogito
Team stomps. GEB solos. I don't really know anything about the Hand/Ultimate Light.

We don't know enough about the Primal Monitor for me to weigh in there.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Team stomps. GEB solos. I don't really know anything about the Hand/Ultimate Light.

We don't know enough about the Primal Monitor for me to weigh in there. You said he can adapt to anything. No you say he can't. Interesting.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
You said he can adapt to anything. No you say he can't. Interesting.

CA Superman wasn't fighting an omnipotent in the other thread. Try to keep up.

quanchi112
CA Superman wasn't fighting an omnipotent in the other thread. Try to keep up. So you admit he can't adapt to anything. Do you know what anything means ?

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you admit he can't adapt to anything. Do you know what anything means ?

I say "anything" because it's 99.999+% correct. Would you rather I list the potentially billions or trillions of things I believe he can adapt to?

Would that level of accuracy and nuance make you sleep better?

Stop trolling. You're officially on ignore.

quanchi112
I say "anything" because it's 99.999+% correct. Would you rather I list the potentially billions or trillions of things I believe he can adapt to?

Would that level of accuracy and nuance make you sleep better?

Stop trolling. You're officially on ignore. Then say anything but an omnipotent power. You didn't and the funny thing was the Spectre had access to the Presence's power in the other thread. You are just all over the map.

Uriel005
By virtue of being a plot device expressly created for the sole purpose of writers to have an actual unbeatable force in comics. I'd go with CA Superman. But only because the damn thing is literally walking hyperbole with nothing other than a successful showing to judge it on.

Galan007
I'd say that CA Supes can become stronger than pretty much anything that doesn't possess Presence-level power. He adapted to overcome Mandrakk's "eternal" power--and Mandrakk's power was such that he'd spent an unknown number of eons devouring literal stories--he was also devouring the substance which powers the Multiverse (the Bleed.) Hell, even his weaker counterpart, Rox Ogama (ie. Mandrakk II) killed Spectre and Radiant simultaneously, and without any apparent effort. Just saying.

Imo, CA Supes would be more powerful than a few characters on that list, but he's certainly not on par with the GEB, for instance. He gets stomped here.

...And using the Primal Monitor in a thread is ridiculous.

Endless Mike
You forgot the Decreator

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd say that CA Supes can become stronger than pretty much anything that doesn't possess Presence-level power. He adapted to overcome Mandrakk's "eternal" power--and Mandrakk's power was such that he'd spent an unknown number of eons devouring literal stories--he was also devouring the substance which powers the Multiverse (the Bleed.) Hell, even his weaker counterpart, Rox Ogama (ie. Mandrakk II) killed Spectre and Radiant simultaneously, and without any apparent effort. Just saying.

Imo, CA Supes would be more powerful than a few characters on that list, but he's certainly not on par with the GEB, for instance. He gets stomped here.

...And using the Primal Monitor in a thread is ridiculous.

Well said thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.