The Aspects of Presence Vs Marvel's Cosmics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Nods to Flaygon for the list...

1. Spectre Merged with Logoz
2. Great Evil Beast
3. The Word
4. The Source
5. First Of The Fallen
6. Hand/Ultimate Light

vs

1. Living Tribunal
2. Eternity
3. Mephisto
4. Abraxas
5. Phoenix
6. Entropy

hunbu04
Team DC easily. The only major player on marvel is LT.

Sr J-Bieb
laughing out loud

Nihilist
Originally posted by Prep-Man

2. Great Evil Beast
3. The Word
4. The Source
5. First Of The Fallen
6. Hand/Ultimate Light

vs

1. Living Tribunal
2. Eternity
3. Mephisto
4. Abraxas
5. Phoenix
6. Entropy Why!, just why do you bother?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Nihilist
Why!, just why do you bother?

Do you want to make a better list? I thought my list was pretty formidable.

AlmightyKfish
GEB solos.

Cogito
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
GEB solos.

quanchi112
Why!, just why do you bother? Prep man really likes dc characters.

I could see him making a thread; Presence, GEB, Primal Monitor

vs.

Galactus, WB Hulk, Gladiator, and Onslaught.

Then seriously asking who wins.

lilshogun
GEB just stands there and yawns.Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
GEB solos.

JakeTheBank

2. Great Evil Beast
3. The Word
4. The Source
5. First Of The Fallen
6. Hand/Ultimate Light

vs

1. Living Tribunal
2. Eternity
3. Mephisto
4. Abraxas
5. Phoenix
6. Entropy

no expression

Maybe add in MJJ, Sise-Neg, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, Molecule Man, Thanos w/HOTU, etc.

As it stands, Marvel gets horribly dismantled.

lilshogun
You have to add Aquaman in team DC. It will change the tide. big grin Originally posted by quanchi112
Prep man really likes dc characters.

I could see him making a thread; Presence, GEB, Primal Monitor

vs.

Galactus, WB Hulk, Gladiator, and Onslaught.

Then seriously asking who wins.

dynamix
GEB can probably solo this! AND you dont have any pics lol...double wammy for u prep-man! (jk).

Jynocidus
LT wins and can solo.

kevdude
Well for 1, The Great Evil Beast is not an Aspect of The Presence himself, he has no aspect like that. The Ultimate Light is suppose to be him as well. The Hand I believe is suppose to be Imperiex Prime. The Source is the entire DCU and God/Monitor Prime.

The team the way its set up wins effortlessly.

hunbu04
The Great Evil Beast and the Ultimate Light are two side of the same coin together they are the Presence. The yang and the yin

Odekahn
Originally posted by Jynocidus
LT wins and can solo.

Lol no.

Nihilist
Do you want to make a better list? I thought my list was pretty formidable. It was bias and very lopsided and u know it.

Sabro
Do you want to make a better list? I thought my list was pretty formidable.

3. Mephisto

Sabro
Double post because that made me lol hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sabro
laughing out loud

Prep-Man
It was bias and very lopsided and u know it.

Well, make a list.

Nihilist
Well, make a list. A lopsided one? sure.

Rhino
Doc Ock
Lizard
Venom
Kraven
Mysterio
Green Goblin

That more even now?

JakeTheBank
lol

Prep-Man
A lopsided one? sure.

Rhino
Doc Ock
Lizard
Venom
Kraven
Mysterio
Green Goblin

That more even now?

If you say so.

quanchi112
A lopsided one? sure.

Rhino
Doc Ock
Lizard
Venom
Kraven
Mysterio
Green Goblin

That more even now? laughing out loud

Jynocidus
Originally posted by Odekahn
Lol no.

why can't LT solo here?

hunbu04
LT can't solo because every one on team DC is atlest his equal and GEB, the Word, The source and the Ultimate Light are all superior to LT

lilshogun
Because, LT showed some loses regardless of retcon or non. It's in the comic book record.

why can't LT solo here?

Jynocidus
that loss wasn't so impressive. a copycat took the abilities of one of his m-bodies. there's a lot that can be said about that whole situation.

i'll give team DC the benefit of the doubt, considering that you feel everyone on team DC is at least his equal. In one aspect, presence is technically superior(only if you look at it a certain way)...but LT is the embodiment of vengeance and does not yield to one side or the other. so anything that presence is capable of, LT should be able to respond to it.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Jynocidus that loss wasn't so impressive. a copycat took the abilities of one of his m-bodies. there's a lot that can be said about that whole situation. i'll give team DC the benefit of the doubt, considering that you feel everyone on team DC is at least his equal. In one aspect, presence is technically superior(only if you look at it a certain way)...but LT is the embodiment of vengeance and does not yield to one side or the other. so anything that presence is capable of, LT should be able to respond to it.

i doubt all of the beings are equal in power, imo. geb is certainly the toughest of the bunch.

hunbu04
The Ultimate Light and GEB are two sides of the same coin. Together they are basically the Presence. The source is responsible for every power in DCU.

Jynocidus
I understand what you mean by saying GEB and UL as two sides of the same coin. To add to that, I'd say that not only could it be viewed as a coin but...more like the ultimate positive and negative. LT is the ultimate shade of grey between that black and white if you ask me, he's content and won't yield to just one side. and if he maintains his integrity, regardless of the influence of either side...what he embodies ultimately outweighs good and / or evil.

Not to mention...not only is the LT the embodiment of vengeance, he's also embodies two other great values. anything that is required for the presence or GEB to be so powerful, LT embodies. and even if I'm slightly mistaken, there's nothing anyone on team 1 can do that is out of LT's scope of power.

Cogito
I understand what you mean by saying GEB and UL as two sides of the same coin. To add to that, I'd say that not only could it be viewed as a coin but...more like the ultimate positive and negative. LT is the ultimate shade of grey between that black and white if you ask me, he's content and won't yield to just one side. and if he maintains his integrity, regardless of the influence of either side...what he embodies ultimately outweighs good and / or evil.

Not to mention...not only is the LT the embodiment of vengeance, he's also embodies two other great values. anything that is required for the presence or GEB to be so powerful, LT embodies. and even if I'm slightly mistaken, there's nothing anyone on team 1 can do that is out of LT's scope of power.

You are very mistaken.

The Presence is a true omnipotent -- all powerful, all knowing, all present. He exists in everything and he created/is every concept. As nigh-omnipotent as LT is, the Presence and TOAA are infinitely more powerful.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by Cogito
You are very mistaken.

The Presence is a true omnipotent -- all powerful, all knowing, all present. He exists in everything and he created/is every concept. As nigh-omnipotent as LT is, the Presence and TOAA are infinitely more powerful.

i'm not convinced that there are any true omnipotent characters in this thread -- because Presence did not create LT.

This battle breaches the relative continuity where Presence *MIGHT* be considered "true omnipotent" because there are beings from somewhere else who's creation it had no part in. and to me, when you assess the significance of those involved, necessity outweighs good and evil so much that it keeps them balanced or...in their place. necessity is only part of what LT embodies, but that is an important factor in this thread.

This definitely isn't spite or all she wrote for marvel. I say LT pulls an upset and solos

Nihilist
If you say so. Want another instead?

WWH holding back
CISLESS Silver Surfer
Superman going all out
Juggernaut with his forcefeild
HP Doomday that adapts to everything
Doom with prep

any better?

Cogito
i'm not convinced that there are any true omnipotent characters in this thread -- because Presence did not create LT.

This battle breaches the relative continuity where Presence *MIGHT* be considered "true omnipotent" because there are beings from somewhere else who's creation it had no part in. and to me, when you assess the significance of those involved, necessity outweighs good and evil so much that it keeps them balanced or...in their place. necessity is only part of what LT embodies, but that is an important factor in this thread.

This definitely isn't spite or all she wrote for marvel. I say LT pulls an upset and solos

WTF

The Presence is omnipotent. Fighting a Marvel character doesn't change that. Superman isn't beating TOAA because TOAA didn't create him.

The Presence is not half "good" and half "evil". It is everything, as any supreme being is. It is necessity, vengeance, black, white, grey, red, blue, and whatever else you think LT embodies.

Jynocidus
WTF

The Presence is omnipotent. Fighting a Marvel character doesn't change that. Superman isn't beating TOAA because TOAA didn't create him.

The Presence is not half "good" and half "evil". It is everything, as any supreme being is. It is necessity, vengeance, black, white, grey, red, blue, and whatever else you think LT embodies.

As far as I'm concerned, no character is truly omnipotent. There is always something that can threaten a creation.

And even if presence is what you think it to be, he's only that in DC. LT judges a continuity already, so doing another one shouldn't be outside of his jurisdiction just because he's up against...the presence.

I'm going to give Presence the benefit of the doubt: he's the literal plot device which is a notch above LT as an absolute entity, but that notch is not outside of LT's scope of power.

What is Presence going to do to someone who, as equity, has power that discriminates against no one? What is Presence going to do to someone, as vengeance, can use his power to respond to whatever he does? the necessity for LT to do it, comes from whatever Presence decides to do.

Once LT makes his judgement, Presence is done.

iceman24567
As far as I'm concerned, no character is truly omnipotent. There is always something that can threaten a creation.

And even if presence is what you think it to be, he's only that in DC. LT judges a continuity already, so doing another one shouldn't be outside of his jurisdiction just because he's up against...the presence.

I'm going to give Presence the benefit of the doubt: he's the literal plot device which is a notch above LT as an absolute entity, but that notch is not outside of LT's scope of power.

What is Presence going to do to someone who, as equity, has power that discriminates against no one? What is Presence going to do to someone, as vengeance, can use his power to respond to whatever he does? the necessity for LT to do it, comes from whatever Presence decides to do.

Once LT makes his judgement, Presence is done. no expression laughing

Cogito
but that notch is not outside of LT's scope of power.

He is a true omnipotent. He's infinitely above LT's scope of power.

Once LT makes his judgement, Presence is done.

The Presence is equity, vengance, and necessity. He is the Judeo-Christian God, and regardless of what you believe in real life, in comics he's absolute.

I seriously don't understand how this concept is so hard to get?

Jynocidus
He is a true omnipotent. He's infinitely above LT's scope of power.

The Presence is equity, vengance, and necessity. He is the Judeo-Christian God, and regardless of what you believe in real life, in comics he's absolute.

I seriously don't understand how this concept is so hard to get?

in Marvel, that Judeo Christian God is not above LT. I follow that, because that's how fiction should be, regardless of what I believe in real life. Judeo Christian God did not create MU.

and technically...JD God did not create DCU. So it's complex, but I see through the nonsense and say that LT pulls an upset and solos.

Cogito
facepalm2

Why does the LT get to use all his power, but the Presence (in your mind) doesn't?

In DC, the LT doesn't exist. I follow that, because that's how fiction should be, regardless of what you believe in real life. The LT does not rule over DC.

Rebuttal? confused

Galan007
Apparently DC's God is weaker than Marvel's? Is that what I'm understanding?

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
Apparently DC's God is weaker than Marvel's? Is that what I'm understanding?

No, DCs God isn't God in Marvel, so LT wins.

Galan007
Ah, well that makes sense.

...durfused

Jynocidus
You know how Presence has an opposite in GEB or w/e? LT doesn't have one.

LT is more absolute than the Presence.

since this is a vs thread, LT doesn't have to rule over DC. He rules over whoever his opponent is.

abhilegend

since this is a vs thread, LT doesn't have to rule over DC. He rules over whoever his opponent is.
HOTI punked LT. He isn't absolute.

Jynocidus
HOTI would punk presence too, with greater ease.

Cogito
Originally posted by abhilegend
HOTI punked LT. He isn't absolute.

Don't bother. The stupidity level/Marvel wanking here has reached epic proportions.

I'm out
blowup

Galan007

since this is a vs thread, LT doesn't have to rule over DC. He rules over whoever his opponent is. THIS is DC's true Supreme Being, the writer:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/11631162_a1.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/11631163_a2.jpg

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/11631169_a3.jpg

He is >g_infinity ALL

Also, you're laughable.

Jynocidus
if LT can't win here, is this a spite thread which we aren't supposed to create?

i'm not wanking Marvel at all. if anything, most people in this thread wank DC. forgive me for not adhering to JD God as the all everything in fiction here.

abhilegend
HOTI would punk presence too, with greater ease.
So you're basically saying that marvel>dc. Gotcha, no need to explain yourself here. Another marvel wanker.

Cogito
Yes, it is a spite thread.

Jynocidus
THIS is DC's true Supreme Being, the writer:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/11631162_a1.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/11631163_a2.jpg

Also, you're laughable.

LT isn't fighting the person in those scans, is he?

I never took it that far. I am well aware that LT answers to TOAA, which is pretty much the same situation.

I'm just saying, LT can beat the presence, which was created by...that writer or whoever.

Jynocidus
So you're basically saying that marvel>dc. Gotcha, no need to explain yourself here. Another marvel wanker.

if DC had a plot device weapon like that, it would work too. No, i'm not wanking marvel.

just because a prefer marvel in most scenarios doesn't mean that I completely discredit DC.

Galan007
I'm just saying, LT can beat the presence, which was created by...that writer or whoever. You mean the 'infallible' LT who was tooled by a device an alternate Reed Richards created? You're saying he's more powerful than the GEB/HoL? What're you basing that on?

Cogito
if DC had a plot device weapon like that, it would work too. No, i'm not wanking marvel.

DC does have a power like that. It's called the Presence.

Jynocidus
DC does have a power like that. It's called the Presence.

then Reed Richards can mathematically create something to contain him, theoretically. I'm sure there's a talented writer that could make a story where that happened if the companies were merged.

lol, the writer in that scan could make that happen laughing

Galan007
You're an idiot.

Srsly, you make quanchi/carver/CBC look like Einstein.

Cogito
then Reed Richards can mathematically create something to contain him, theoretically. I'm sure there's a talented writer that could make a story where that happened if the companies were merged.

lol, the writer in that scan could make that happen laughing

The writer in that scan was Morrison, who's not nearly stupid enough to do that.

The Presence is omnipresent. If Reed existed in DC, the Presence would exist in him (and everything). Containing an omnipresent is an oxymoron.

abhilegend
You're an idiot.

Srsly, you make quanchi/carver/CBC look like Einstein.
laughing out loud

Utrigita
Want another instead?

Doom with prep

any better?

Now now now, don't make the thread to onesided stick out tongue

On a more serious note Marvel gets obliterated.

JakeTheBank
Doom with prep

Spite.

Jynocidus
this is how I see it. if this doesn't help, then Ima just sit back and see where this thread goes because I can't tolerate this DC judeo god "wankage."

The zero factor here is the creators. The writers, artists, TOAA, however you see it.

Now, comes nothing. The blank slate. Chaos King if he won the Chaos War. What everything is created from. The void before creation.

Next, comes plot devices. Not only is this the ultimate energy where everything below this tier draws its energy from, it's also the basis behind how everything in existence functions regardless of mortality. This is...the Source for DC. This source, like all...power in existence, has positive and negative. So out of all the people in "Heaven", this is where Christ and the Anti-Christ are in terms of power, influence, and capability. However, other characters (I suspect Cyttorak) could fall into this category as well. Plot devices don't really fight, or have many showings. Everyone else from the lower tiers use their powers.

After your plot devices, you have your "nigh-omnipotent" beings. And there are 2 classifications of nigh-omnipotent (IMO)

-Absolute: LT moreso (imo) than The Spectre in this scenario. The "perfect" creations. They embody abstract concepts, and can exist independent of megaverses. Every company or continuity typically only has 1, because they....can't be beat. That's why LT says something along the lines of "power beyond mine is meaningless" I think.

-Anomalies: Pre-Retcon Beyonder. All powerful, but not independent of abstract concepts. He got retconned, so I take that (story-wise) as LT's necessity and nigh-omnipotence changing the continuity which is interchangeable with a retcon.

So...with that out of the way, notice how the cosmic hierarchy isn't even mentioned? Yet...I'm wanking Marvel. I could go on and on about how much further down on the list they are, but I'm staying on topic. Just know that for the most part they're not a factor and likely lose. What I'm saying, is that Presence does not exist within nor did it create the LT, so it has no power over it. Yet, the nature of LT's power could give it control over the Presence.

See above how i listed nigh-omnipotent beings are below plot devices? Now, get this. Everytime someone threatens a "plot device," the heroes have to save the day or....most likely the LT will intervene (there have been stories written about it obviously). And even here...Plot Devices are not truly absolute. They can be changed, manipulated, and reformed. That's what LT does, and will do for this battle.

Those same plot devices, should they malfunction, LT can also intervene. There is a NECESSITY for these functions to be in order. I'll go as far to say even writers utilize necessity when putting things into place. When they are not in order, his vengeance (response) is to correct the problem with his power which is equal (equity) if not beyond (there aren't any other absolute characters) anyone elses.

Also, those same plot devices can also be commanded or manipulated. How? By people using their powers at will. Your average character can only manipulate plot devices up to a certain point (like Supes flying and using HV to beat opponents), LT (as the embodiment of necessity, equity, and vengeance) could judge that any given plot device to do whatever he wants, and it is so. Spectre can't do what LT can here, because the source is in him. That source isn't in LT, they're opposing, so his powers of judgement...to me...work on the presence.

LT doesn't work for The Presence, LT works for TOAA. Presence was created by a "TOAA" of a different continuity. Yeah HOTI messed up LT, and yeah Protege "nearly usurped" his power, but Presence got his feminine aspect toyed with (lol) which only says that they both can be lowballed, or victims of a story, as with any other character.

iceman24567
this is how I see it. if this doesn't help, then Ima just sit back and see where this thread goes because I can't tolerate this DC judeo god "wankage."

The zero factor here is the creators. The writers, artists, TOAA, however you see it.

Now, comes nothing. The blank slate. Chaos King if he won the Chaos War. What everything is created from. The void before creation.

Next, comes plot devices. Not only is this the ultimate energy where everything below this tier draws its energy from, it's also the basis behind how everything in existence functions regardless of mortality. This is...the Source for DC. This source, like all...power in existence, has positive and negative. So out of all the people in "Heaven", this is where Christ and the Anti-Christ are in terms of power, influence, and capability. However, other characters (I suspect Cyttorak) could fall into this category as well. Plot devices don't really fight, or have many showings. Everyone else from the lower tiers use their powers.

After your plot devices, you have your "nigh-omnipotent" beings. And there are 2 classifications of nigh-omnipotent (IMO)

-Absolute: LT moreso (imo) than The Spectre in this scenario. The "perfect" creations. They embody abstract concepts, and can exist independent of megaverses. Every company or continuity typically only has 1, because they....can't be beat. That's why LT says something along the lines of "power beyond mine is meaningless" I think.

-Anomalies: Pre-Retcon Beyonder. All powerful, but not independent of abstract concepts. He got retconned, so I take that (story-wise) as LT's necessity and nigh-omnipotence changing the continuity which is interchangeable with a retcon.

So...with that out of the way, notice how the cosmic hierarchy isn't even mentioned? Yet...I'm wanking Marvel. I could go on and on about how much further down on the list they are, but I'm staying on topic. Just know that for the most part they're not a factor and likely lose. What I'm saying, is that Presence does not exist within nor did it create the LT, so it has no power over it. Yet, the nature of LT's power could give it control over the Presence.

See above how i listed nigh-omnipotent beings are below plot devices? Now, get this. Everytime someone threatens a "plot device," the heroes have to save the day or....most likely the LT will intervene (there have been stories written about it obviously). And even here...Plot Devices are not truly absolute. They can be changed, manipulated, and reformed. That's what LT does, and will do for this battle.

Those same plot devices, should they malfunction, LT can also intervene. There is a NECESSITY for these functions to be in order. I'll go as far to say even writers utilize necessity when putting things into place. When they are not in order, his vengeance (response) is to correct the problem with his power which is equal (equity) if not beyond (there aren't any other absolute characters) anyone elses.

Also, those same plot devices can also be commanded or manipulated. How? By people using their powers at will. Your average character can only manipulate plot devices up to a certain point (like Supes flying and using HV to beat opponents), LT (as the embodiment of necessity, equity, and vengeance) could judge that any given plot device to do whatever he wants, and it is so. Spectre can't do what LT can here, because the source is in him. That source isn't in LT, they're opposing, so his powers of judgement...to me...work on the presence.

LT doesn't work for The Presence, LT works for TOAA. Presence was created by a "TOAA" of a different continuity. Yeah HOTI messed up LT, and yeah Protege "nearly usurped" his power, but Presence got his feminine aspect toyed with (lol) which only says that they both can be lowballed, or victims of a story, as with any other character. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/ha.gif

JakeTheBank
So you think Cytorrak would be in the same tier as Jesus and the Anti-Christ?

Jynocidus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So you think Cytorrak would be in the same tier as Jesus and the Anti-Christ?

yes.

abhilegend

LT doesn't work for The Presence, LT works for TOAA. Presence was created by a "TOAA" of a different continuity. Yeah HOTI messed up LT, and yeah Protege "nearly usurped" his power, but Presence got his feminine aspect toyed with (lol) which only says that they both can be lowballed, or victims of a story, as with any other character.
Eh?

Cogito
So, do you see Cytorrak as a plot device and potentially above LT?

LT doesn't work for The Presence, LT works for TOAA. Presence was created by a "TOAA" of a different continuity.

The Presence wasn't created by a TOAA of a different company. The Presence is "TOAA" of a different company.

Jynocidus
So, do you see Cytorrak as a plot device and potentially above LT?

The Presence wasn't created by a TOAA of a different company. The Presence is "TOAA" of a different company.

Yeah, I'd say Cytorrak is more powerful than LT on arrival. However, should LT pass judgement, Cytorrak would have to comply.

All LT has to do is call upon his powers as the embodiment of equity, and his powers are either equal or > to anyone including the presence. That's how I'm thinking.

When the writers....present Presence on panel, that is not a writer. That is a character. The fat guy with the grey mustache and the hat.

abhilegend
Yeah, I'd say Cytorrak is more powerful than LT on arrival. However, should LT pass judgement, Cytorrak would have to comply.

All LT has to do is call upon his powers as the embodiment of equity, and his powers are either equal or > to anyone including the presence. That's how I'm thinking.
Srsly?

Jynocidus
Srsly?

yeah, seriously. How else should I see Cytorrak?

Cogito
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dTNUlTFTW_E/T3CaMTu4rgI/AAAAAAAADM4/eWo2NeJePcw/s1600/trolled-police.jpg

abhilegend
yeah, seriously. How else should I see Cytorrak?
You think that cyttorak>LT in any way and ask what is wrong? I don't have a big enough facepalm image for this.

Jynocidus
I never said Cytorrak would beat LT, I just said *on arrival* he might be more powerful. Cytorrak cannot do nor does he represent the same significance as LT.

Cytorrak is more the power, where LT is...the enforcing / governing or arbitrary functionality. If you don't fall in line with LT's expectations, you get corrected.

abhilegend
I never said Cytorrak would beat LT, I just said *on arrival* he might be more powerful. Cytorrak cannot do nor does he represent the same significance as LT.

Cytorrak is more the power, where LT is...the enforcing / governing or arbitrary functionality. If you don't fall in line with LT's expectations, you get corrected.
I just lost a few of my brain cells. Spare me this idiocy.

Utrigita
Yeah, I'd say Cytorrak is more powerful than LT on arrival.

... confused ... What the f**k? ... dur ...

D-Block
DC wins with ease.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by Utrigita
... confused ... What the f**k? ... dur ...

Cytorrak is as much a plot device as the speed force in its entirety, the emotional spectrum in its entirety, the source in its entirety, christ (presence), anti-christ (geb), likely the most powerful celestial and whatever the opposite of a celestial is.

where certain powers like...emotional spectrum and speed force have opposites (think black flash, white racer / black lanterns, white lanters), cytorrak grants invulnerability which is why Cytorrak himself says "good, evil...its all the same" or something like that. His power should be like them both because power is the same regardless. in its rawest form, power / force is...i'll say special before it gains any positive or negative divisions.

in marvel and dc, it's different. but i do not see the presence as outside of LT's scope of power, because necessity outweighs them all. And I still say LT solos.

lilshogun
LT solos. What a joke! He needs 3 heads to be in sync to pass judgement . While they are bickering on one another to find reason for probable cause, their heads are already on a popsicle stick.

Cytorrak is as much a plot device as the speed force in its entirety, the emotional spectrum in its entirety, the source in its entirety, christ (presence), anti-christ (geb), likely the most powerful celestial and whatever the opposite of a celestial is.

where certain powers like...emotional spectrum and speed force have opposites (think black flash, white racer / black lanterns, white lanters), cytorrak grants invulnerability which is why Cytorrak himself says "good, evil...its all the same" or something like that. His power should be like them both because power is the same regardless. in its rawest form, power / force is...i'll say special before it gains any positive or negative divisions.

in marvel and dc, it's different. but i do not see the presence as outside of LT's scope of power, because necessity outweighs them all. And I still say LT solos.

Jynocidus
What makes you think that his heads won't be in place to pass judgement? I don't see any lasting damage being dealt to his being, considering he's the embodiment of equity and all. I think powers that discriminate against nothing can call on adequate defenses to combat the presence.

the presence isn't omnipotent to me. there is only one true creator, just like one of the watchers said i think. for the presence to be considered omnipotent, it would need to have created literally everything in existence. for this thread, there are obviously beings from an entire continuity that it did not create opposing it. that alone means presence is not "all powerful."

LT should know that. And that simple fact makes him more omnipotent than Presence. it'd only take one judgement to seal a win.

Prep-Man
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dTNUlTFTW_E/T3CaMTu4rgI/AAAAAAAADM4/eWo2NeJePcw/s1600/trolled-police.jpg

laughing out loud

Jynocidus
LT takes this at least 6-7 / 10. remember I said it

Prep-Man
OK. lol

iceman24567
LT takes this at least 6-7 / 10. remember I said it Lt isn't soloing erm

kevdude

Its not that difficult Jynocidus, in the DCU he is above everything just like in Marvel TOAA is.. Btw he is not in the thread so it does not matter....

What the f**k?

Jynocidus
you all don't think LT could retcon DC?

Cogito
Originally posted by kevdude
Its not that difficult Jynocidus, in the DCU he is above everything just like in Marvel TOAA is.. Btw he is not in the thread so it does not matter....

What the f**k?

The Presence is in this thread, by other names

Not even a little

iceman24567
you all don't think LT could retcon DC? We all think you are off your rocker

kevdude
The Presence is in this thread, by other names

Not even a little

Ah yeah, the Ultimate Light, he blinks them out of existences then.

No that is ridiculous. thumb down

Jynocidus
okay, since everybody is against me here. tell me who this match is really in spite of?

marvel, because LT embodying necessity, equity, and vengeance stomps

or

DC, because this "god" created everything and we just take it for what it is.

i am confused. my initial reaction, is to rely on context and how i generally took the chars as. LT's power should be able to effect Presence here because

1: Presence is a creation....it is required (a necessity) for Presence to operate however the writers portray it at that time. --that says LTs powers have a range that Presence falls within.

2. since the presence is a creation...it is literally a plot device. LT( as equity) has power that can be that potent if need be. Why? Presence DID NOT create LT. Presence isn't the true omnipotent being...

3. as vengeance (a response), LT can react to ANYTHING Presence throws at it. What is presence going to do to LT? there are (necessities) behind any application of presence capabilities. How is Presence going to change what is necessary? Presence can't harm necessity.

iceman24567
okay, since everybody is against me here. tell me who this match is really in spite of?

marvel, because LT embodying necessity, equity, and vengeance stomps

or

DC, because this "god" created everything and we just take it for what it is.

i am confused. my initial reaction, is to rely on context and how i generally took the chars as. LT's power should be able to effect Presence here because

1: Presence is a creation....it is required (a necessity) for Presence to operate however the writers portray it at that time. --that says LTs powers have a range that Presence falls within.

2. since the presence is a creation...it is literally a plot device. LT( as equity) has power that can be that potent if need be. Why? Presence DID NOT create LT. Presence isn't the true omnipotent being...

3. as vengeance (a response), LT can react to ANYTHING Presence throws at it. What is presence going to do to LT? there are (necessities) behind any application of presence capabilities. How is Presence going to change what is necessary? Presence can't harm necessity. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/hatergonehate-1.gif

Cogito
Sometimes, when everyone is telling you that you're saying some of the stupidest stuff they've ever read on these boards, you're actually saying some of the stupidest stuff on these boards.

I've never been one to flame or throw around insults, but your stupidity and lack of basic understanding of these characters is beyond astonishing.

Jynocidus
i think i'm the one that got trolled, then.

i entered a spite thread.

Jynocidus
this isn't spite, it's the truth and i will not be fooled. LT stomps. you all better respect LT!

iceman24567
this isn't spite, it's the truth and i will not be fooled. LT stomps. you all better respect LT! If Lt stomps its spite........ erm

Jynocidus
my bad.

anything against LT really is spite. I forgot for a second.

iceman24567
my bad.

anything against LT really is spite. I forgot for a second. Oh ok nice trolling brah

Prep-Man
nobody is stomping anybody. wink

Jynocidus
LT wins 6-7/10, and at least...3 of those times he stomps then.

Prep-Man
He wins a cosmic knuckle sandwich! thumb up

iceman24567
LT wins 6-7/10, and at least...3 of those times he stomps then. Not likely but continue

Jynocidus
LT can take a punch or two.

iceman24567
LT can take a punch or two. Not from a supreme being after the initial assault Lt would be a faceless pile of ashes

Jynocidus
there is only 1 supreme being. and they're not on team 1

Prep-Man
GEB is the supremest of the Supreme!

iceman24567
there is only 1 supreme being. and they're not on team 1 Says you the most ill-informed poster to come along in a while erm

Jynocidus
doesn't matter how supreme anyone is. LT is absolute and more omnipotent than anybody on team 1.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Says you the most ill-informed poster to come along in a while erm

i think you all need to wake up.

iceman24567
doesn't matter how supreme anyone is. LT is absolute and more omnipotent than anybody on team 1. You realize nothing you say makes any sense? Honestly I'm tempted to report you for excessive trolling no expression

Jynocidus
how am I trolling? if this is a spite thread, close it. so far, nobody has said anything other than "LT can't beat presence" without elaborating.

you honestly say presence is omnipotent and all powerful, and he did not create everything. so he is not the creator of all. he didn't make LT, so he can't destroy him. he might outpower the other abstracts listed, sure. not LT.

if anything, this is spite in favor of LT.

iceman24567
how am I trolling? if this is a spite thread, close it. so far, nobody has said anything other than "LT can't beat presence" without elaborating.

you honestly say presence is omnipotent and all powerful, and he did not create everything. so he is not the creator of all. he didn't make LT, so he can't destroy him. he might outpower the other abstracts listed, sure. not LT.

if anything, this is spite in favor of LT. Just because he didn't create LT doesn't mean he can't smash him with a thought. The power level difference between the Presence and the Lt is obvious to everybody but you we aren't at fault because you like the comprehension to get hip now stop trolling or i will report you

Prep-Man
You can't destroy GEB either.

Jynocidus
LT represents equity, so his power is either equal to or beyond presence or anybody on team 1. And i'm under the impression that Presence is weaker than LT without utilizing that aspect of his being.

The power level is not obvious. Why don't you report the creator of the thread then? i can't stand snitches

iceman24567
LT represents equity, so his power is either equal to or beyond presence or anybody on team 1. And i'm under the impression that Presence is weaker than LT without utilizing that aspect of his being.

The power level is not obvious. Why don't you report the creator of the thread then? i can't stand snitches Seriously i don't care what you hate. The Aspects are all equal to or greater than the Lt he can't solo based solely on his role in the Marvel universe hell even there he had limits this made up fantasy version of LT is not flying so once again stop trolling or get reported

Jynocidus
Seriously i don't care what you hate. The Aspects are all equal to or greater than the Lt he can't solo based solely on his role in the Marvel universe hell even there he had limits this made up fantasy version of LT is not flying so once again stop trolling or get reported

well, Presence doesn't solo just because of his role based solely in the DC universe.

it's not my fault DC lacks a hierarchy of true power just to tell its stories. you act like threatening to report is going to stop me from posting, when in actuality i'm doing nothing wrong but going where you obviously can't. comparing the two powers, i see past what crybabies who threaten to report are force-fed and give in to. Nobody on team 1 can do anything to LT to permanently get rid of him

please use other tactics than threatening to report, it's childish. just do it and see what happens, i really don't care.

iceman24567
well, Presence doesn't solo just because of his role based solely in the DC universe.

it's not my fault DC lacks a hierarchy of true power just to tell its stories. you act like threatening to report is going to stop me from posting, when in actuality i'm doing nothing wrong but going where you obviously can't. comparing the two powers, i see past what crybabies who threaten to report are force-fed and give in to. Nobody on team 1 can do anything to LT to permanently get rid of him

please use other tactics than threatening to report, it's childish. just do it and see what happens, i really don't care. Except the Presence actually has battle feats not just the feat of him creating everything in the multiverse. Dc doesn't lack a true hierarchy the light/hand, Sprectre, word are part of the Presence why you don't understand this is beyond belief. Who needs to permanently get rid of the LT? He can be incapacitated for the win devolved into base level life form for the win he isn't invincible by anybodys standards. Team one stomps hard the LT can't win on his own like when the HOTU beat that ass

lilshogun
No No, First LT cannot do is undo or even create CREATION, 2nd LT cannot even affect things beyond his jurisdiction like Starbrand incident then as to feats,like I said, Living Tribunal is ACTT (Adopted Conjoined Triplet Twins) with no origin. Their powers can affect reality if only the 3 heads are in agreement. Plus Have you read Lucifer # 74, it describes Lucifer having gained the ability to do Big Bangs, on a scale that Michael was not even capable. LT is no where in position to that.

But if you want to bring up one person that can end this Omnipotent battle. I would pick Ellaine. She takes up God's and Lucifer`s jobs in their creation`s and it becomes her name that holds creation together, her name that is spelled on every atom of reality and she becomes omniscient. No force can touch her, IMO.

The power level is not obvious. Why don't you report the creator of the thread then? i can't stand snitches

Jynocidus
Except the Presence actually has battle feats not just the feat of him creating everything in the multiverse. Dc doesn't lack a true hierarchy the light/hand, Sprectre, word are part of the Presence why you don't understand this is beyond belief. Who needs to permanently get rid of the LT? He can be incapacitated for the win devolved into base level life form for the win he isn't invincible by anybodys standards. Team one stomps hard the LT can't win on his own like when the HOTU beat that ass

presence cannot devolve all life in the omniverse, only in DC continuity. So when someone like LT comes who is a beast, who can judge entire continuities, what can the presence to to fend against that?

I'd say DC lacks a true hierarchy, because of this very situation. whatever anyone on team 1 represents does not outweigh necessity, yet i'm the only one who sees this. it's not semantics, this should be...common sense. good and evil are necessary in the world, in order to create there are necessities. LT is that, and some, and smashes team 1 handily.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by lilshogun
No No, First LT cannot do is undo or even create CREATION, 2nd LT cannot even affect things beyond his jurisdiction like Starbrand incident then as to feats,like I said, Living Tribunal is ACTT (Adopted Conjoined Triplet Twins) with no origin. Their powers can affect reality if only the 3 heads are in agreement. Plus Have you readLucifer # 74, it describes Lucifer having gained the ability to do Big Bangs, on a scale that Michael was not even capable. DC has some big big heavy hitters.

the 3 heads will agree that team 1 needs to be stopped in order to seal the victory, and the judgement will win it.

zopzop
@Jynocidus

I've been through this discussion with Team DC when it comes to the supposed omnipotent status of the Presence.

IMHO the LT by himself could take out the entire "Aspects of the Presence" team.

There is conflicting info as to whether Vertigo's "God" and DC's "God" are the same being.

a) If they are, there's some embarrassing situations involving him in Vertigo. Swamp Thing with the Elemental Congress 'amp' almost overthrew him. GEB isn't a part of his creation and is just as powerful as he is (how can you have two true omnipotents?).

b) If they aren't, this opens up a whole other can of worms. In Marvel the LT exists across ALL MULTIVERSES in the OMNIVERSE and is the last line of defense short of invoking TOAA directly. Compare this with the Presence who is only supreme in it's own multiverse (not really because he can be challenged) and Vertigo's God who likewise is supreme only in his own creation (and again not really because he has at least one peer, GEB, and was almost usurped by ST with Elemental Congress amp).

The LT OMNIVERSAL, the FULL Presence would be merely multiversal.

So it's not crazy to say the LT could solo.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by zopzop
@Jynocidus

I've been through this discussion with Team DC when it comes to the supposed omnipotent status of the Presence.

IMHO the LT by himself could take out the entire "Aspects of the Presence" team.

There is conflicting info as to whether Vertigo's "God" and DC's "God" are the same being.

a) If they are, there's some embarrassing situations involving him in Vertigo. Swamp Thing with the Elemental Congress 'amp' almost overthrew him. GEB isn't a part of his creation and is just as powerful as he is (how can you have two true omnipotents?).

b) If they aren't, this opens up a whole other can of worms. In Marvel the LT exists across ALL MULTIVERSES in the OMNIVERSE and is the last line of defense short of invoking TOAA directly. Compare this with the Presence who is only supreme in it's own multiverse (not really because he can be challenged) and Vertigo's God who likewise is supreme only in his own creation (and again not really because he has at least one peer, GEB, and was almost usurped by ST with Elemental Congress amp).

Thank you! I knew I wasn't alone....as long as I'm not the only one with the vision

iceman24567
presence cannot devolve all life in the omniverse, only in DC continuity. So when someone like LT comes who is a beast, who can judge entire continuities, what can the presence to to fend against that?

I'd say DC lacks a true hierarchy, because of this very situation. whatever anyone on team 1 represents does not outweigh necessity, yet i'm the only one who sees this. it's not semantics, this should be...common sense. good and evil are necessary in the world, in order to create there are necessities. LT is that, and some, and smashes team 1 handily. THe LT has never judged out of Marvel canon i guess he is powerless here eek!

iceman24567
Thank you! I knew I wasn't alone....as long as I'm not the only one with the vision Yes the guy that gets shunned on because he places Marvel hierarchy whereever the hell he wants thumb up

Jynocidus
Yes the guy that gets shunned on because he places Marvel hierarchy whereever the hell he wants thumb up

gonna report both of us for having an opinion?

abhilegend
@Jynocidus

facepalm

iceman24567
gonna report both of us for having an opinion? Nah just you for excessive trolling

Jynocidus
Nah just you for excessive trolling

i'm not trolling. i'm just making sure that the misinformed are aware that LT stomps.

iceman24567
i'm not trolling. i'm just making sure that the misinformed are aware that LT stomps. This is a troll post ..troll

zopzop
facepalm
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg

See that? He exists in every MULTIVERSE simultaneously. The Presence in point b of my post would merely be multiversal as opposed to the LT who is omniversal. He's literally omnipresent across all of Marvel.

If you argue for point a in my post then that still doesn't save the Presence/Vertigo God from questions about his omnipotence.

zopzop
i'm not trolling. i'm just making sure that the misinformed are aware that LT stomps.

Just agree to disagree and ignore it Jynocidus. When it gets to this (where they are reporting you for an opinion) there's no point continuing the discussion.

Jynocidus
This is a troll post ..troll

okay....so I was better off just letting you and others who are misinformed just label this topic as spite in favor of an inferior omnipotent?

riight.....

and btw, thanks zopzop. i'm not as message board savvy as the vets, so posting links to pics like that are very appreciated. all I could was stress that people need to respect the LT, or in other words visit that thread.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by abhilegend facepalm

exactly what i was thinking.

Jynocidus
Just agree to disagree and ignore it Jynocidus. When it gets to this (where they are reporting you for an opinion) there's no point continuing the discussion.

no doubt.

abhilegend
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg

See that? He exists in every MULTIVERSE simultaneously. The Presence in point b of my post would merely be multiversal as opposed to the LT who is omniversal. He's literally omnipresent across all of Marvel.

If you argue for point a in my post then that still doesn't save the Presence/Vertigo God from questions about his omnipotence.
Your point with being omnipresence? Kingdom come flash was so fast that he was in every place, every time, every reality at once. Was he omnipotent? Is LT omnipotent?

iceman24567
okay....so I was better off just letting you and others who are misinformed just label this topic as spite in favor of an inferior omnipotent?

riight.....

and btw, thanks zopzop. i'm not as message board savvy as the vets, so posting links to pics like that are very appreciated. all I could was stress that people need to respect the LT, or in other words visit that thread. Nobody is misinformed I'm sure everybody has seen all of the Lt's 9 appearances from the past 40+ years.

iceman24567
Your point with being omnipresence? Is LT omnipotent? Of course he is too bad he can't affect characters for other comic companies laughing

Jynocidus
Of course he is too bad he can't affect characters for other comic companies laughing

if LT can't affect characters from other comic companies, how do much weaker characters effect other characters in the many versus threads on this site?

iceman24567
THIS is DC's true Supreme Being, the writer:

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/11631169_a3.jpg

He is >g_infinity ALL

Also, you're laughable. This

Jynocidus
This

oh, you mean the same person that controls the LT?

what do you want to do, writer vs writer now?

either way, that's saying presence isn't omnipotent because he was created by...Morrison? how are you going to be omnipotent if something made you? People wonder why I say there is no truly omnipotent character

Endless Mike
You know the Grant Morrison meeting Animal Man thing was retconned to be a trick of Anansi or something

abhilegend
if LT can't affect characters from other comic companies, how do much weaker characters effect other characters in the many versus threads on this site? Originally posted by iceman24567
Of course he is too bad he can't affect characters for other comic companies laughing
You are making no sense. Get back when you're sober.

Jynocidus

he wasn't making sense. I asked because of that nonsense to be sure i wasn't forgetting anything.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You know the Grant Morrison meeting Animal Man thing was retconned to be a trick of Anansi or something
Anansi is a trickester who has said himself that he can't be trusted. Its like the condition of a man who always lies and then says that "This statement is a lie". So would that statement be a truth or a lie?

abhilegend
he wasn't making sense. I asked because of that nonsense to be sure i wasn't forgetting anything. Originally posted by abhilegend

Jynocidus

i make perfect sense. come back when you're properly informed. a good place to start is LT's respect thread

abhilegend
i make perfect sense. come back when you're properly informed. a good place to start is LT's respect thread
I've seen that and read almost every appearance of LT. Now get back when you're sober. At this point you're just trolling.

Jynocidus
I've seen that and read almost every appearance of LT. Now get back when you're sober. At this point you're just trolling.

that's sad. I've read less than you, and can see clearly how LT stomps. Maybe you should re-read so you can comprehend, sometimes it takes more than one read.

you're "trolling."

tell me how LT loses and i'll back down. I will not let this thread be overran by misinformed DC trolls, at least while it's still open.

abhilegend
that's sad. I've read less than you, and can see clearly how LT stomps. Maybe you should re-read so you can comprehend, sometimes it takes more than one read.

you're "trolling."

tell me how LT loses and i'll back down. I will not let this thread be overran by misinformed DC trolls, at least while it's still open.
By firing a gun of reed richards.

Jynocidus
why does a truly omnipotent being need a device created by a meta-human being?

must not be as omnipotent and supreme as you think it is.

so I guess there is no real way for you to combat that LT stomps.

Mods, please close this thread. Anybody against LT is spite.

Cogito
tell me how LT loses and i'll back down.

The Presence is omnipotent. That's DC canon.

Forum rules state that characters fight at their maximum capacity. That means, even though LT is a Marvel character, that the Presence is still omnipotent with regard to this thread.

Again,
Presence = Omnipotent
LT = not Omnipotent

I don't know how this gets any more clear cut

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>