Elaine Belloc VS CA Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Yet another thread pitting the most powerful version of Superman seen on-panel.
Some could argue that PC Superman w/ The Sword of Superman would be stronger, but we've never got the chance to see his feats.

This time, he tries to adapt against Elaine Belloc trying to wipe him out of existence.

Fight takes place in Vertigoverse, in Elaine Belloc's/YHWH's realm.

Endless Mike
Elaine

Cogito
Elaine, The Presence, GEB...they're all omnipotents and they all win every time against everyone (TOAA excluded).

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Cogito
Elaine, The Presence, GEB...they're all omnipotents and they all win every time against everyone (TOAA excluded).

And Squirrel Girl

Uriel005
Originally posted by Endless Mike
And Squirrel Girl Thats outright spite

quanchi112
Elaine wins proving the ca can't adapt to anything.

Galan007
Elaine wins.

To be honest, I've NEVER seen anyone argue that the CA can overcome Presence-level power, so I don't get these random threads...

Uriel005
Originally posted by Galan007
Elaine wins.

To be honest, I've NEVER seen anyone argue that the CA can overcome Presence-level power, so I don't get these random threads... I have a general distaste for using the Cosmic armor in a debate. It has all of one showing which actually supports the idea that it is in fact able to overcome any foe. That said I don't feel it should be able to beat the Presence but at the same time I can't produce any evidence that it couldn't. All things considered it did live up to its hype of supposedly being unbeatable and its opponent is not something I could say "well that was a terrible representation of an enemy that would require literal plot armor to beat."

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Elaine wins.

To be honest, I've NEVER seen anyone argue that the CA can overcome Presence-level power, so I don't get these random threads...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=563904&pagenumber=1

Specter, with full backing of the presence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.