W Woman & Cyborg Supes vs Thor & hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
wonder woman & cyborg superman

vs

thor & hercules

h2h brawl, no powers, no weapons, no bfr, onlydurability and strength allowed

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 2. you gotta be phucking shitting me...erm

Endless Mike
Team 1

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
you gotta be phucking shitting me...erm

No powers, no weapons, no BFR, only durability and strength allowed.

Hercules and Thor clean house here. Diana can hang with either of them nerfed such as this, but Hank? Not so much.

Of course you'll probably cite me all these great feats and examples telling me how I'm wrong from all the comics you've read.

carver9
lol

Starscream M
No powers, no weapons, no BFR, only durability and strength allowed.

Hercules and Thor clean house here. Diana can hang with either of them nerfed such as this, but Hank? Not so much.

Of course you'll probably cite me all these great feats and examples telling me how I'm wrong from all the comics you've read. ok, I didn't see the nonsensical stips...

Existere
I'm kindof confused about what a powerless Cyborg Superman looks like.

Would Diana just have a heap of junk for a teammate?

mmm

Or wait, did 'no powers' not include durability/strength?

I r confused

Endless Mike
IIRC Cyborg had assimilated the knowledge and fighting styles of his enemies or something...

JakeTheBank
I'm assuming that Hank would have his cyber Kryptonian physical stats sans super speed, but not the technopathy that would enable him to perform self repairs in the midst of combat.

carver9
Never mentioned.

Existere
Originally posted by Endless Mike
IIRC Cyborg had assimilated the knowledge and fighting styles of his enemies or something... Hercules assimilates Hank's head into the local scrapyard.

Reacting2
I'm assuming that Hank would have his cyber Kryptonian physical stats sans super speed, but not the technopathy that would enable him to perform self repairs in the midst of combat. his healing factor or self repairs are included in this fight, but not technopathy to affect other things,, wonder woman gets to keep her bracelets

abhilegend
Originally posted by Reacting2
his healing factor or self repairs are included in this fight, but not technopathy to affect other things,, wonder woman gets to keep her bracelets
Team 1, then. Hank wins on attrition if nothing else.

Mshinu
Team 2 by spank & scrap

Prep-Man
Team 1.

Sin I AM
which incarnation of herc? cuz current gets one shotted

Nihilist
Originally posted by Prep-Man
DC team wins.

Greysen93
Probably team 2, very close

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
which incarnation of herc? cuz current gets one shotted LOL for serious?

Reacting2
which incarnation of herc? cuz current gets one shotted classic immortal herc and apokolips red armored Cyborg supes(Apokoliptian technology)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9Drna6-9BvE/SN60fGsYSMI/AAAAAAAAAtk/V2BVPQsTKgk/s320/00003.jpg

iceman24567
Herc has been back to classic levels for months now

Sin I AM
Originally posted by iceman24567
Herc has been back to classic levels for months now

i didnt know that, but then again i havent read herc since his depowerment

classic immortal herc and apokolips red armored Cyborg supes(Apokoliptian technology)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9Drna6-9BvE/SN60fGsYSMI/AAAAAAAAAtk/V2BVPQsTKgk/s320/00003.jpg

am i missing something here, because i dont remember anything significant about that armor

iceman24567
i didnt know that, but then again i havent read herc since his depowerment

am i missing something here, because i dont remember anything significant about that armor You didn't read the arc where Zeus was a depowered sexaholic drunk bent on get his boogie on? It was classic

Reacting2
am i missing something here, because i dont remember anything significant about that armor I just like his looks with this armor, and Apokoliptian technology is said to be about the most advance in DCU

Sin I AM
I just like his looks with this armor, and Apokoliptian technology is said to be about the most advance in DCU

thats all well and good but the armor really didnt add anything to his durability...which is lower than anyone elses here might i add

Reacting2
thats all well and good but the armor really didnt add anything to his durability...which is lower than anyone elses here might i add but his is the only one here with HF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.