Nova Prime, Blue Marvel & Sentry vs. Quasar, Silver Surfer & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
No BFR

Who wins?

guy222
good evening

t2

Stoic
Not sure about this one. Prime could be the deciding factor here.

Horrificus
I think t2 just has too much juice and too many big wins/high feats.

dmills
You've got The Surfer and Thor together on the same team? Hahahahaha!

Stoic
Originally posted by Horrificus
I think t2 just has too much juice and too many big wins/high feats.

If we match them up in variable scenarios this is how I see it.

Nova prime vs Quasar = Prime 5.5-6/10
Nova prime vs Silver Surfer = Surfer 8/10
Nova Prime vs Thor = Thor 8/10
------------------------------------------------
Blue Marvel vs Quasar = Blue Marvel 8/10
Blue Marvel vs Silver Surfer = Blue Marvel 6-7/10
Blue Marvel vs Thor = Possible split
------------------------------------------------
Sentry vs Quasar = Sentry = 9/10
Sentry vs Silver Surfer = Sentry 8/10
Sentry vs Thor = Sentry 6-7/10

Now before I get gang raped by people. The reason why I gave Sentry such a high win probability is because what happened in Siege seemed more to be Sentry wanting to die, and did not show him in his best light. I think that anyone that could defeat the Molecule Man at his own game, while not even knowing how to manipulate matter would defeat anyone on this particular field. Also the way that he ripped Ares in two was more impressive than it may have at first seemed. Ares after all gave Hercules a very hard time physically.

---------------------------------------------------

Blue Marvel
The reason for me giving him such high props, has a lot to do with his one shot KO of the Sentry, and the idea behind the Surfers rare or questionable hand to hand game. Up close I think Blue would clobber Norrin.
--------------------------------------------------

Nova Prime
I regard him a bit higher on average than I do Quasar, and the reason for this is how well he held out against a superior foe in Annihilus, and the fact that he put the moves on the Cancerverse version of Quasar. In general I see Quasar as being the weakest link overall on the field, in terms of up close in your face combat.

In my opinion I give team two a very small lead.

Bouboumaster
The two biggest guns are without a doubt Silver Surfer and Thor.
Nova, Blue Marvel and Sentry can't win against those two, in one-on-one.

So it pretty much seals the deal. Heck, I only can see Nova split with Quasar or getting a small majority, but this is it. Team 1 is ****ed.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The two biggest guns are without a doubt Silver Surfer and Thor.
Nova, Blue Marvel and Sentry can't win against those two, in one-on-one.

So it pretty much seals the deal. Heck, I only can see Nova split with Quasar or getting a small majority, but this is it. Team 1 is ****ed.

The Blue Marvel mini made it pretty clear that Blue is more than capable of hanging with the big guns. Sentry at his best is the most dangerous on the field, so looking at the big picture, Team 1 could win this.

guy222
still t2

Horrificus
sigh... Quasar, always getting lowballed.

abhilegend
Team 2.

dmills
sigh... Quasar, always getting lowballed.

This, much like the Blackbolt underrating, is a complete mystery to me considering his history. It's like the loss to Annihilus completely obliterated his entire history of feats and showings or something confused

abhilegend
Originally posted by dmills
This, much like the Blackbolt underrating, is a complete mystery to me considering his history. It's like the loss to Annihilus completely obliterated his entire history of feats and showings or something confused
The lack of a good respect thread doesn't helps either.

Horrificus
This, much like the Blackbolt underrating, is a complete mystery to me considering his history. It's like the loss to Annihilus completely obliterated his entire history of feats and showings or something confused I think it is probably due to his early history, when all he was really doing was building "light-constructs".

As time went on, in his later stories, Q just heaped on huge feat after huge feat and win after win against universe-class opponents.

Nihilist
T2, Nova and Quasar are about equal, Surfer and Thor are superior to BM and Sentry

dmills
Originally posted by abhilegend
The lack of a good respect thread doesn't helps either.

I can see that, but I think its more on the fact that nobody really reps Wendell hard on this particular forum the way that some of the more popular characters get repped. I think I'm going to make hard pushes for both he and The King in the coming months.

I think it is probably due to his early history, when all he was really doing was building "light-constructs".

As time went on, in his later stories, Q just heaped on huge feat after huge feat and win after win against universe-class opponents.

thumb up

abhilegend
I can see that, but I think its more on the fact that nobody really reps Wendell hard on this particular forum the way that some of the more popular characters get repped. I think I'm going to make hard pushes for both he and The King in the coming months.

thumb up
God help us all!
pray

dmills
laughing out loud

abhilegend
laughing out loud
The new carver is born and this one actually knows what he's talking about!!
fear

Philosophía
If it's Sentry/Void at the top of his game, he solos this.
If it's Sentry in his womanly mode, team 2 wins.

bbrem123

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.