Aquaman & Cyborg vs. Psylocke & Archangel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Aquaman/Cyborg.

guy222
cyborg nice push

is this warren with the seed he cannot die

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by guy222
cyborg nice push

is this warren with the seed he cannot die

He CAN be BFRed to Apokolips though hehe

What's with the obsession with the death seed? He doesn't have it anymore, does he? You keep bringing it up like its a factor to take into consderation....

abhilegend
Team 1. Arthur seduces psylocke.

guy222
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He CAN be BFRed to Apokolips though hehe

What's with the obsession with the death seed? He doesn't have it anymore, does he? You keep bringing it up like its a factor to take into consderation....

is that before warren does serious damage stick out tongue

it is a factor if u know how it augmented warren

he was stopped by psylocke and fant only to b cured by the seed...he doesn't remember much now

which i why i asked is this warren with the seed

DarkSaint85
is that before warren does serious damage stick out tongue

it is a factor if u know how it augmented warren

he was stopped by psylocke and fant only to b cured by the seed...he doesn't remember much now

which i why i asked is this warren with the seed

Haha well, its before Aquaman with the Waterhand cures him of his mutancy....see what I did there? hehe - taking a short-lived amped version of the character in battles, just in case you didn't see.

I DO know how it augmented him - the main factor however is that it was in the past. Current Warren does not have it anymore, just like current Aquaman does hot have the hand of the waterbearer....

Prep-Man
Team 1 through BFR.

Greysen93
Team 1, Aquaman kills

guy222
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Haha well, its before Aquaman with the Waterhand cures him of his mutancy....see what I did there? hehe - taking a short-lived amped version of the character in battles, just in case you didn't see.

I DO know how it augmented him - the main factor however is that it was in the past. Current Warren does not have it anymore, just like current Aquaman does hot have the hand of the waterbearer....

ur twicky me likey stick out tongue

i always use twicks and twickery here

hence my long stay big grin

still like t2 winning

Prep-Man
Psylocke isn't in Aquamans league and Cyborg can just BFR Archangel to Apokolips. Doesn't look good for team 2.

guy222
she isn't?

big grin

Prep-Man
Nope, but I wonder how she'll do against Daredevil?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/85218/2293258-avx3a_large.jpg

guy222
she gonna win big grin

guy222
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psylocke

Glorificus
Psylocke has gotten some big boosts of late, at least TP-wise.

Not that she needs to use her TP. What's stopping her from just tossing Aquaman and Cyborg around like ragdolls with her TK?

iceman24567
Didn't remember Betsy's upgrade in X-Force yeah shes hardcore now

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Glorificus Psylocke has gotten some big boosts of late, at least TP-wise. Not that she needs to use her TP. What's stopping her from just tossing Aquaman and Cyborg around like ragdolls with her TK?

so has cyborg. hell just boom tube her ass to apokolips.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Prep-Man
so has cyborg. hell just boom tube her ass to apokolips. Cyborg has been retconned into having a vastly upgraded body than preboot Cyborg i recently read what they put in him after his accident its crazy

-Pr-
Originally posted by Glorificus
Psylocke has gotten some big boosts of late, at least TP-wise.

Not that she needs to use her TP. What's stopping her from just tossing Aquaman and Cyborg around like ragdolls with her TK?

Aquaman's telepathy?

guy222
go betsy

who wins pr

-Pr-
go betsy

who wins pr

Team 1, unless Warren keeps his amp I think.

guy222
indeed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.