Thanos vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor
Iron man
Cap
Hercules
Savage hulk
Giant man
She hulk
Thunderstrike
Wasp
Quicksilver
Hawkeye
Red hulk (current)
Wolverine
Spiderman
Ares

Vs

Thanos

No bfr

Bouboumaster
The team die. Only Thor, Hercules and Hulk can be count as "possible dangers" for Thanos.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The team die. Only Thor, Hercules and Hulk can be count as "possible dangers" for Thanos.

I wouldn't count Wolverine, Ross, and Spiderman out of this, they could play a pivotal roll in this fight, and with Steve leading the assault well.....

DTM
Id definately go with this massive team of Avengers to beat Thanos more than not. Thor, Herc, Green and Red Hulk are powerhouses of a Very high order, with Thunderstrike, She Hulk and Ares not That far behind. Wolverines claws can cut thru anything, Caps shield can block anything, add in super experienced and skilled heroes as Spidey, Iron Man, Giant Man, Hawkeye, Quicksilver and Wasp, and yeah, I think all of what they can bring together would defeat Thanos, much more than not.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by DTM
Id definately go with this massive team of Avengers to beat Thanos more than not. Thor, Herc, Green and Red Hulk are powerhouses of a Very high order, with Thunderstrike, She Hulk and Ares not That far behind. Wolverines claws can cut thru anything, Caps shield can block anything, add in super experienced and skilled heroes as Spidey, Iron Man, Giant Man, Hawkeye, Quicksilver and Wasp, and yeah, I think all of what they can bring together would defeat Thanos, much more than not.

thumb up I would even say they take him 10/10

Nihilist
lol^ Typical

Thanos fighting smart puts 90% of them down with 1 omni blast.

Only Thor and Savage Hulk are a challenge and they aint beating Thanos.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist
lol^ Typical

Only Thor and Savage Hulk are a challenge and they aint beating Thanos. Wolverine can hurt thanks bad if he gets close

AsbestosFlaygon
What's Hawkeye supposed to do? lol

I think Thanos solos... Wut?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Starscream M
Wolverine can hurt thanks bad if he gets close lol, yeah right.

I thought you would have learned your lesson by now, stay out of threads you know nothing about

Starscream M
lol, yeah right.

I thought you would have learned your lesson by now, stay out of threads you know nothing about sorry, but reality shows that logan can cut thanos...and cut deep. that's a fact, whether you like it or not.

Batman-Prime
lol^ Typical

Only Thor and Savage Hulk are a challenge and they aint beating Thanos.

I don't see Thanos as more then a Trans level Villain and there are enough ways to tank his blasts. The team is to big. Sry, but we will always disagree about this shrug

Starscream M
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
What's Hawkeye supposed to do? lol

he can serve as great distraction against thanos...ie shoot an ice arrow to freeze thanos' face or fire arrow to burn his eyes, etc

Nihilist
sorry, but reality shows that logan can cut thanos...and cut deep. that's a fact, whether you like it or not. When! in Infinty Gauntlet with a sneak attack and when Thanos was giving the heroes a chance puttingh on a show for death laughing out loud

Current Thanos skin is unbreakable .

Fact is Thanos hits Wolverine with any type or blast or punch hes done for.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I don't see Thanos as more then a Trans level Villain and there are enough ways to tank his blasts. The team is to big. Sry, but we will always disagree about this shrug Who on that team can actually tank many of his blasts?

Thanos has fought group in the thousands at once even hundreds of thousands and being able to attack multiple foes at once.

Just face it you give Thanos the loss or no credit in every thread.

Starscream M

Fact is Thanos hits Wolverine with any type or blast or punch hes done for. lulz at your ignorance of wolverine.... logan has taken on punches by a mad hulk and kept on coming, he had a better showing against WWH than most others

regardless, this isnt thanos vs logan 1 on 1, in which case you may be correct

in this battle, thanos will be preoccupied by larger threats, ie thor or hulk, and logan would have ample opportunity for a sneak attack to gut thanos

Nihilist
lulz at your ignorance of wolverine.... logan has taken on punches by a mad hulk and kept on coming, he had a better showing against WWH than most othersLook dont try to act as if you know what youre talking about, the whole forum knows you have never read a whole comic. Thanos punches people like Silver Surfer to death for fun, and dont lie Logan got destroyed and turned into vegetable by WWH's punches.

And this time Thanos wont be putting on a show giving the heroes a chance.

Thanos can use omni directional blast capable of killing the likes of Adam Warlock who had the soul gem at the time.

Gut Thanos laughing out loud, Lord Marvell plunged the cancerverse sword through his heart and Thanos was fine.

Cogito
Too much fodder. Thanos wins the high majority, unless Rulk actually uses his powers.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Cogito
Too much fodder. Thanos wins the high majority, unless Rulk actually uses his powers. What powers?

Starscream M
What powers? read a comic dood. rulk took down the friggin watcher with ease, he will at least give thanos a lot of trouble.

Cogito
What powers?

Energy absorption that he doesn't use

Nihilist
read a comic dood. rulk took down the friggin watcher with ease, he will at least give thanos a lot of trouble. lol. i see you have no answer for my previous post, so you try to be smart here, Cogito was proll talking about his one time enery draining powers Rulk has

Big deal his punched out a Wathcer, Lunatik did the same thing. The same Lunatik Drax killed.

Starscream M
Look dont try to act as if you know what youre talking about, the whole forum knows you have never read a whole comic. Thanos punches people like Silver Surfer to death for fun, and dont lie Logan got destroyed and turned into vegetable by WWH's punches.

And this time Thanos wont be putting on a show giving the heroes a chance.

Thanos can use omni directional blast capable of killing the likes of Adam Warlock who had the soul gem at the time.

Gut Thanos laughing out loud, Lord Marvell plunged the cancerverse sword through his heart and Thanos was fine. I said logan did better than most others....hulk took out ares with one punch, so my statement was correct

thanos is in character and he is a grandiose meglomaniac, like most other villains, he will not just use omniblast at the start of the battle. Also I can just say that thor godblasts thanos and kills him instantly.

logan's claws are not the same as a cancerverse sword.

Cogito
Logan could hack away at Thanos all day and wouldn't leave a scratch erm

Starscream M
Originally posted by Cogito
Logan could hack away at Thanos all day and wouldn't leave a scratch erm ahahahAHAHAHahahah

gtfo no expression

Logan could decapitate thanos if given the opportunity

Nihilist
I said logan did better than most others....hulk took out ares with one punch, so my statement was correctBetter lol he was out of it after the first punch, Hulk just carried on punching him because he wanted to do. Surfer durability>>>>>>Logans durability/healing factor

He has before, so youre wrong again, plus he can and has fired multiple blasts at once against large groups. Based on nothing all

Correct, the cancervers sword came in the form of a Infinity Gauntlet and was powered by the gods of the cancerverse.

Batman-Prime
Who on that team can actually tank many of his blasts?

Thanos has fought group in the thousands at once even hundreds of thousands and being able to attack multiple foes at once.

Just face it you give Thanos the loss or no credit in every thread.

Caps Shield, Mjolnir. Red Hulk and Hulk could take some blasts too and IM Shields should also take some.

No names, weak sauce. He would have a harder time against Cap America in a Comic Book or against Masterson.

Not always tbh. But I don't see him taking Skyfathers or groups of Heralds. I don't see Skyfathers winning easy against groups of powerful Herlads too btw so it's not that personal. As for Thanos vs a popular Herald with Trans or Skyfather feats, yeah it's close imo, you don't have to agree.
However, I would give Thanos an win over Wolverine or Spiderman, let's say 7/10, hope you are pleased no expression.

Cogito
ahahahAHAHAHahahah

gtfo no expression

Logan could decapitate thanos if given the opportunity

thumb down

Nihilist
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Caps Shield, Mjolnir. Red Hulk and Hulk could take some blasts too and IM Shields should also take some.Caps sheild yeah, Thor with the PG struggled to block blast from Thanos, Rulk and Hulk would go down from a couple of blast for a while.

The Infinty Watch struggled with deaths minions and the entire GOTG struggled against the universal church of truth who Thanos both slaughtered

You mean like Surfer or Thor who Thanos looked superior to each time .
I know your serious

Nihilist
ahahahAHAHAHahahah

gtfo no expression

Logan could decapitate thanos if given the opportunity Like he did WWH laughing out loud

Starscream M
Like he did WWH laughing out loud umm....the guy said if thanos just let wolverine hack away at him

WWH did not LET logan hack away at him

Naija boy
Thanos 10/10

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Thanos 10/10 um no dood, just no. thor can godblast thanos for a 1hit KO

Nihilist
umm....the guy said if thanos just let wolverine hack away at him

WWH did not LET logan hack away at him And you said given the chance he wuould cut his head off.

So why didnt he do it against WWH when they attacked as a group? :lo:

Starscream M
And you said given the chance he wuould cut his head off.

So why didnt he do it against WWH when they attacked as a group? :lo: jebus, you're dense

WWH never just let logan cut him

WWH was punching logan...so logan didn't have a good opportunity

Cogito
Hulk and Thanos are not comparable.

Hulk has never had shown great durability, especially to piercing attacks. He just has a great HF.

Thanos, on the other hand, is extremely durable to all attacks (which is the main reason he's so formidable, IMO).

Nihilist
jebus, you're dense

WWH never just let logan cut him

WWH was punching logan...so logan didn't have a good opportunity Irony coming from you

So Thanos would let him cut him then lulz

And Thanos wouldnt punch and blast logan, fool.

Naija boy
um no dood, just no. thor can godblast thanos for a 1hit KO

CIS is still on so thats not happening. Thanos can oneshot most of this team so it really isnt even close.

Horrificus
Wasp takes this!

KuRuPT Thanosi
There are so many people one shot it's not even funny. If Thanos fights like a moron... it will be competitive. If thanos fights smart... there are a lot of dead or KO'd heroes on the ground.

Sixth_Winged
Thanos roflstomps the team.

carver9
Savage Hulk and Thor are the main threats and that's not enough imo to bring Thanos down. They would give him a hell of a fight but in the end, they would fall.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Thanos roflstomps the team.
laughing out loud

Kid Kurdy
Talk about overkill. Team takes it 10/10.

Greysen93
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Talk about overkill. Team takes it 10/10. laughing

Greysen93
Thanos, I'll be nice though, he gets a 9/10.

JayDaDon
Thanos. This team doesn't have the damage output needed to drop him and I don't see anyone here smarter or even as smart as him.

zeel
thanos basically one or 2 shots surfer which is greater then most on this list. This is a tough fight but id still give it to thanos with proper planning.

Horrificus
Not a big Thanos fan, but you have to face the facts. Being of partial Eternal heritage, he should be able to control his molecular make-up, at least enough to counter some slashing attacks.

Wolverine, out of his X-books and fan-base, should be ineffectual here. Unless he stabs Thanos in his "Titanic" scrotum. Which, might even be his chin for all we know.

And, that would probably make Thanos madder.

In the "Big Picture", Logan is just a "stabby" lil' guy. I think the necessary damage would fall upon other members of the team that can hurt Thanos on deeper, stranger levels.

iceman24567
Qua..i mean Thanos wins

Horrificus
Maybe if Wasp was able to shrink Thor and Savage Hulk, then drop them into Thanos' tights...

DTM
Honestly, a weaker team of heroes fought Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and did very well against him. Yes the IG had only the fully power of The Power Gem working then, but thats more than standard Thanos here brings. Thors hammer along stunned that Thanos enough for Doom to almost claim the IG, and Dooms armor took a blast from that Thanos and kept on fighting. Standard, non Im With Death Now Thanos would definately not defeat these heroes combined, nor would be simply let loose some massive OmniBlast to wipe most of them out (he just doesnt fight like this when he battles groups of heroes, which he has done Many times)

Raptor22
Thanos. Most of the team might as well be random ninjas.

Kid Kurdy
Thanos will try to survive a confrontation with Thor, Hulk and Red Hulk. Those three are already too much for him.

All the rest is overkill. Wolverine can easily stab him when he's distracted.

Thanos doesn't have a chance.

Hulkbuster1
Thanos lost to squirrel girl he got no chance

JakeTheBank
I like how Wolverine has become a serious factor in this fight.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I like how Wolverine has become a serious factor in this fight. anytime one has the power to decapitate or delimb, they become a serious factor

Bouboumaster
anytime one has the power to decapitate or delimb, they become a serious factor

The only problem is that in order to decapitate Thanos, he has to not dying while coming close, which he can't do.

Because it's friggin Thanos we are talking about, no some sort of herald lvler.
smokin'

Thanos will eyebeam the beejeezus out of Wolverine, and throw him in the corner. The end.

Horrificus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I like how Wolverine has become a serious factor in this fight. Yeah. It's very sad.

Even in "threads", he heals from devastating posts and continues to annoy. wink

JayDaDon
Originally posted by DTM
Honestly, a weaker team of heroes fought Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and did very well against him. Yes the IG had only the fully power of The Power Gem working then, but thats more than standard Thanos here brings. Thors hammer along stunned that Thanos enough for Doom to almost claim the IG, and Dooms armor took a blast from that Thanos and kept on fighting. Standard, non Im With Death Now Thanos would definately not defeat these heroes combined, nor would be simply let loose some massive OmniBlast to wipe most of them out (he just doesnt fight like this when he battles groups of heroes, which he has done Many times)

Thanos has an upgrade tho.

JayDaDon
Thanos will try to survive a confrontation with Thor, Hulk and Red Hulk. Those three are already too much for him.

All the rest is overkill. Wolverine can easily stab him when he's distracted.

Thanos doesn't have a chance.

He'd just laugh these 3 off. Not a big thanos supporter but it's taken WAY more than that to drop thanos in the past AND he's upgraded. Logan can stab all he wants if the claws even pierce his skin now(upgraded durability), it just won't do anything. Really Logan is barely a factor in this fight.

DTM
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Thanos has an upgrade tho.

Well, if this is "Deaths Mate" Thanos, then obviously he wins, but any other version of normal, non amped, Thanos would get defeated by this grouping.

Kid Kurdy
He'd just laugh these 3 off. Not a big thanos supporter but it's taken WAY more than that to drop thanos in the past AND he's upgraded. Logan can stab all he wants if the claws even pierce his skin now(upgraded durability), it just won't do anything. Really Logan is barely a factor in this fight.
Upgraded durability ? Show me.

Wolverine has stabbed Thanos without any problems in the past.

JayDaDon
Gamora's blade broke on Thanos' skin. Wolverine could still cut thanos but what's that gonna do? If I remember correctly, that time logan stabbed him all it did really was piss thanos off.

vansonbee
Gamora's blade broke on Thanos' skin. Wolverine could still cut thanos but what's that gonna do? If I remember correctly, that time logan stabbed him all it did really was piss thanos off. God killer blade ?

Kid Kurdy
Gamora's blade broke on Thanos' skin. Wolverine could still cut thanos but what's that gonna do? If I remember correctly, that time logan stabbed him all it did really was piss thanos off.
Well he was wearing the IG which made him the most powerful being of that reality... That's not exactly a detail, you know.

Thanos >>>>>>>>>>>> Wolverine, but that doesn't mean that Wolverine can't - even temporarily - hurt Thanos. I see no reason to think otherwise.

Thanos isn't strong enough to take Hulk, Red Hulk and Thor at the same time. He just isn't. They can hold him and Wolverine can cut out his eyes. Or does Thanos have adamantium eyes all of a sudden ?

TheLordofMurder
Talk about overkill. Team takes it 10/10.

thumb up

This is spite against Thanos...

abhilegend
Team.

carver9
Well he was wearing the IG which made him the most powerful being of that reality... That's not exactly a detail, you know.

Thanos >>>>>>>>>>>> Wolverine, but that doesn't mean that Wolverine can't - even temporarily - hurt Thanos. I see no reason to think otherwise.

Thanos isn't strong enough to take Hulk, Red Hulk and Thor at the same time. He just isn't. They can hold him and Wolverine can cut out his eyes. Or does Thanos have adamantium eyes all of a sudden ?

How these characters are currently portrayed in comics, I can see this happening. Red Hulk been doing good lately and Hulk has been in a tier of his own...Thor has been damaging abstracts. I could see an argument made both ways...especially with these 3 on the field.

JayDaDon

Either way, we've seen him shrug off more than enough damage to say Logan won't cause him much trouble. Didn't he have a sword stabbed through his heart and he was fine? Either way if thanos turns his attention to Logan for one second he'll just eliminate him as a factor.

JayDaDon
Forgot to add thanos has molecular control of his body as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.