Ares, Deathstroke vs Namor, Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Which team wins?

Damborgson
Team 2 takes it. Namor can handles Ares and Sabretooth should be abel to handle deathstroke

DTM
Ill go with Team 1, as I believe the exact opposite. smile

Stoic
I think that a Creed/Slade (DCnU) fight would be pretty cool. It would make for a decent x-over.

DarkSaint85
I agree...with team 2.

SAbretooth should wreck Deathstroke....and Ares was always weaksauce, unfortunately.

abhilegend
Slade cuts creed in the gut. Creed starts crying and loses. Though ares would lose to namor.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Slade cuts creed in the gut. Creed starts crying and loses. Though ares would lose to namor.

True, if we take current Sabes....man, that was an epic PIS-fest.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
True, if we take current Sabes....man, that was an epic PIS-fest.
It was WWW aka World War Wolverine.

namorsubby
Slade could make this interesting, but id go with team 2.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I agree...with team 2.

SAbretooth should wreck Deathstroke....and Ares was always weaksauce, unfortunately.

Not sure if I can fully agree with Creed whipping Slade out very easily if at all. Did you check out the explosion that he walked away from without being dazed?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Not sure if I can fully agree with Creed whipping Slade out very easily if at all. Did you check out the explosion that he walked away from without being dazed?
Yeah, that was pretty hardcore - I just see Sabes the same way we see Wolvie - Gladiator, for example, can take huge amounts of blunt force trauma, but put him up against piercing damage?

Same here. Piercing damage in comics seems to be much more deadly than blunt force.

guy222
t2

vince_slice
Originally posted by Stoic
That's nothing, Slade had a submarine dropped on his head and it exploded. Not only did he survive, he continued to fight and beat the guy who threw it at him. Current Slade is under-rated.

red sabre
namor vs ares? namor wins

sabretooth vs slade? very good match up but i think sabretooth will take him out

Greysen93
Team 2 I would say can take this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.