Natural way to stop smoking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tahmina42
One of the challenges when quitting smoking is getting through the few days of
Nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
Luckily the symptoms of withdrawal do not last as long as the psychological habits
that some people develop over the years.
One stop smoking product that might help when either type of craving is
NicoDrops.
As a natural smoking cessation aid it will also help smokers curb the need to smoke
when smoking is not an option.
Herbal stop smoking products are gaining in popularity because they are a natural
way to control the habit with no attached side effects. People are weary of many of
the quit smoking medication side effects for fear of adding even more toxins to the
body, or enduring other health related problems.

Astner
Another way is to bottle down twenty asprins. I guarantee you that you'll never smoke a cigarette again.

Disclaimer: This is a joke, and a horrible one at that. I don't endorse suicide. But since this is an add and all -- which is against the rules -- I decided to slide in some dark humor.

Thoren
Yeah, thanks for the anecdote.

Barker
Don't be a *** and smoke in the first place

Thoren
Yeah, ***

Barker

Thoren
Was that morse code?

alisonw99
As a natural smoking cessation aid it will also help smokers curb the need to smoke
when smoking is not an option.http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

Astner
Originally posted by Thoren
Was that morse code?
Morse code has two kinds of signals, long- and short signals.

Thoren
So was it or not?

rudester
just put a straw in your mouth and bite on it?? Or you could find a piece of hay to bit on and look like huck finn.

Thoren
Nice retort.

rudester
IKNOW!!!

SLAPS YOU ACROSS THE FACE...SNAPOUTTAIT!!!

NemeBro
Originally posted by Astner
Another way is to bottle down twenty asprins. I guarantee you that you'll never smoke a cigarette again.

Disclaimer: This is a joke, and a horrible one at that. I don't endorse suicide. But since this is an add and all -- which is against the rules -- I decided to slide in some dark humor. I laughed. haermm

Astner
Originally posted by NemeBro
I laughed. haermm
Is there any problem Aspirins won't solve?

Clarissa63
s. I guarantee you that you'll never smoke a cigarette again.

rvp12Bet
Easy: have no money at all. LOL

Astner
Originally posted by rvp12Bet
Easy: have no money at all. LOL
Correction, have no money and have no smoking friends who'd give you a cigarette if you'd ask them.

dadudemon
Some people use religion as well as cessation programs.

Insomniatric
Learn how to Lucid dream, have a little conversation with your subconscious mind about this issue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.