Zeus vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
who will be the last man standing

Sixth_Winged
Which Zeus?

Damborgson
Zeus probably

Colossus-Big C
Zeus. in marvel the end, King Thor ran to zeus for help and was suprised that the guy(forgot his name) was even more powerful than zeus.

JakeTheBank
That was also King Thor fairly inexperienced with the Odin Force, not end-game King Thor.

Ultimately, Zeus would probably triumph over King Thor at the end of the Reigning arc, though King Thor's eyebeams and Desak-Dropper Mjolnir toss are incredibly potent attacks.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
That was also King Thor fairly inexperienced with the Odin Force, not end-game King Thor.

Ultimately, Zeus would probably triumph over King Thor at the end of the Reigning arc, though King Thor's eyebeams and Desak-Dropper Mjolnir toss are incredibly potent attacks. In the incredible hulk a guy invoking power from zeus was slicing Primary Adamntium in half like a hot knife through butter, literally.

even amadeus cho was suprised when it happened.

I can post scans if you dont believe me.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
In the incredible hulk a guy invoking power from zeus was slicingPrimary Adamntium in half like a hot knife through butter, literally .

I can post scans if you dont believe me.

As a rule, I usually take pretty much everything you say with a pillar of salt, so yeah, post scans.

Even so, none of that takes away from my original point.

Reacting2
I can post scans if you dont believe me. I dont

Colossus-Big C
Give me a sec. I will have the scans

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1960733-05_11_2011_11.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/missile.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Even so, none of that takes away from my original point. Where king thor Severly damaged adamantium, a mere fraction of zeus power would completely destroy it.

Cogito
I didn't see any mention of Primary Adamantium.

Primary Adamantium in Marvel is too rare to be made into heads for 8 missiles. It was most definitely secondary, which does not have such a sterling reputation.

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
I didn't see any mention of Primary Adamantium.

Primary Adamantium in Marvel is too rare to be made into heads for 8 missiles. It was most definitely secondary, which does not have such a sterling reputation.

It doesn't work like that.

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9
It doesn't work like that.

What doesn't?

That's not primary adamantium. That's for sure.

carver9
What doesn't?

That's not primary adamantium. That's for sure.

Until stated otherwise "on panel", it is Primary adamantium.

Cogito
Until stated otherwise "on panel", it is Primary adamantium.

Says who?

red sabre
i think Zeus will murder king thor

carver9
Says who?

Says "on panel evidence". We can't immediately say something isn't Primary unless it was stated as secondary on panel. Kind of like they do "all of the time when adamantium was introduced". Its stated as adamantium and then we go with Primary until it is retconned on panel. It's just that simple.

Cogito
Says "on panel evidence". We can't immediately say something isn't Primary unless it was stated as secondary on panel. Kind of like they do "all of the time when adamantium was introduced". Its stated as adamantium and then we go with Primary until it is retconned on panel. It's just that simple.

Given that secondary adamantium is more common, it would be logical to assume secondary unless stated otherwise.

ctsketch
From Marvel's wiki

"Secondary Adamantium

This is much easier to work with, making it much more cost effective though at the expense of its strength. Someone with superhuman strength (say the Hulk) can break it or warp it. Also referred to as Adamantium Steel. Any and all forms of Adamantium to have ever been broken or manipulated have been revealed (through retcon) to be Secondary Adamantium. "

red sabre
this is a thread about king thor vs zeus not about adamantium origins, why must anything and everything end with wolverine???????

Cogito
Originally posted by ctsketch
From Marvel's wiki

"Secondary Adamantium

This is much easier to work with, making it much more cost effective though at the expense of its strength. Someone with superhuman strength (say the Hulk) can break it or warp it. Also referred to as Adamantium Steel. Any and all forms of Adamantium to have ever been broken or manipulated have been revealed (through retcon) to be Secondary Adamantium. "
thumb up
There you have it

Colossus-Big C
thumb up
There you have it Lol so woverines skeleton is secondary adamantium? Since thor damaged it?

quanchi112
King Thor. Definitely. The hammer takes his head off.

zopzop
Zeus for sure. He's an experienced Skyfather and as we saw recently he did not back down from Odin at all (during their "debate" in the Council Chamber) and it took the other Skyfathers ruling in Odin's favor to stop the altercation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
Zeus for sure. He's an experienced Skyfather and as we saw recently he did not back down from Odin at all (during their "debate" in the Council Chamber) and it took the other Skyfathers ruling in Odin's favor to stop the altercation. That just means Zeus is headstrong. Hulk didn't back down from a confrontation with Zeus either that doesn't mean he stood a chance. Zeus loses his head.

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112
That just means Zeus is headstrong. Hulk didn't back down from a confrontation with Zeus either that doesn't mean he stood a chance. Zeus loses his head.

He sure as hell didn't lose it when he was "debating" with Odin while Odin was brandishing his spear. He won't lose it vs KT either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
He sure as hell didn't lose it when he was "debating" with Odin while Odin was brandishing his spear. He won't lose it vs KT either. Who cares about Odin ? This is King Thor. Odin has never slagged the Destroyer. King Thor has. Zeus isn't surviving that hammer toss. Zeus while powerful would falter. Desak was going to beat him had the heroes not intervened. King Thor is just more than Zeus handle.

red sabre
i remember king thor running to zeus for help , and zeus was like you gota pay me first i aint workin for free, and king thor was like ok dowg how much paper you be needin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.