Psylocke Vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Predict who wins? I might say matt.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/85218/2293258-avx3a_large.jpg

FlyingAces
Psylocke should win, but DD will win.

Prep-Man
Who do you think is a better hth fighter?

FlyingAces
She's not a better pure hth fighter, but her telepethy and psychic knife will give her a leg up. She's been especially played up since Uncanny X-force started.

Then again Rick Remander is writing the fight and Betsy likely his favorite character on the team. She'll win it.

Prep-Man
Oh, he is? Yeah, I think Psylocke will win... in bed! big grin

Greysen93
Probably Daredevil

Nietzschean
It should be psylocke but I bet DD will win.

Glorificus
Psylocke, if she fights smart, could just toss him around with her TK, or simply shut Daredevil's mind down with a psychic blast.

Of course, she won't fight smart, and she'll go for hand-to-hand instead. In which case she gets beaten up.

StyleTime
Using all her abilities, Psylocke should beat Daredevil's ass.

In a comic, it'd probably be different.....because it's a comic.

Hulkbuster1
daredevil is blind he can only sense movements thus psylock stands still and psychcic attack his head giving him a coma and claim his disability check. besides bullseyes beat dd

Existere
What the hell is Thor doing in that bottom panel?

Psylocke not only is far superior when powers come into play, she's also on par with Matt on a purely skill level.

If she loses (and, let's face it, she probably will) it will be nothing short of absurd.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Existere
What the hell is Thor doing in that bottom panel?

Psylocke not only is far superior when powers come into play, she's also on par with Matt on a purely skill level.

If she loses (and, let's face it, she probably will) it will be nothing short of absurd.

Thor's prob fighting Hope.

Prep-Man
Or a group of people.

Darth Jello
Psylocke is no match for DD skillwise. Also, if they use Elektra Lives Again as any basis, for skills, then it's generally a very, very bad idea to use a psychic attack on Matt Murdock.

carver9
Psylock stomps and hard. Her physical stats is far above Matt and her skills is on par.

Darth Jello
Again, Matt Murdock is trained by the Chaste. That means his skills include telepathy with other ninja, crazy telepathic resistance, and put him in the top 10 fighters on the planet. He's stood toe to toe with Sabretooth (how did that work out for Betsy again?) and the Silver Samurai. He's repeatedly beaten and eventually killed Bullseye. Psylocke is a power telepath but the last person that pulled that on Murdock died of a brain hemorrhage shortly after.

nwg202
Betsy should stomp but she won't. Tp and tk unless DD is now tp resistant

Sr J-Bieb
Matt should run right through her. Anything else, and they better have a good reason why he didn't win easily.

SamZED
Thor is fighting Storm I think.

Also even hth this is not onesided. Psylocke recently won a sparring match with Wolverine and what's more impressive held her own against him when he went berserk. Iirc she delivered several potentially lethal injuries before getting injured herself. That's one hell of a skill feat. And she has powers on top of everything else. As for my prediction of the comic - i say DD dominates hth part but loses the fight.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by nwg202
Betsy should stomp but she won't. Tp and tk unless DD is now tp resistant That's what I've been saying. He is TP resistant. He's been TP resistant for a very long time.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/81260/1482831-6_elektra_lives_again_600x405_super.jpg

FlyingAces
I don't know how consistently resistant to TP he is over his history, but Mark Waid had him affected my a telepathic attack in the recent Daredevil #13. And it wasn't even some villain they were trying to play up, just some random guy from Agence Byzantine with telepathic powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.