Magneto vs Kilowog vs..... Despero vs Starhawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
free for all

random encounter, last man standing

no bfr who wins?

guy222
hey cutey

mags

starhawk

starhawk ftw

Sin I AM
Originally posted by guy222
hey cutey

mags

starhawk

starhawk ftw

hmmmmm.....you believe starhawk can put down despero?

guy222
yes sweetie

any plans for ur weekend

Stoic
Despero

guy222
is it a good fight between star and des

Stoic
Originally posted by guy222
is it a good fight between star and des

Honestly Guy, I think Despero would take Starhawk apart. I actually think that Despero might solo the field under the right conditions. Magneto is probably his biggest challenge.

guy222
cool

do u member when starhawk took on 'the enemy"

Stoic
^ Nope, I just don't feel that Stakar has the durability to take the hit that Despero can dish out. Also what happens when Despero drills into his brain? Would his precog work for him, or will he see his eminent demise before the battle ever began?

Hulkbuster1
magneto would destroy all of them. all he'd have to do was abstract the iron from within their bodys or manipulate it and kill them from the inside. heck he killed apocalypse before

abhilegend
Despero.

Estacado
Despero makes them kill each other.
any new about him appearing in DcnU?

carver9
Magneto wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Estacado
Despero makes them kill each other.
any new about him appearing in DcnU?

doubtful he aint controlling starhawk or mags...not too sure about the lantern though

Estacado
Originally posted by Sin I AM
doubtful he aint controlling starhawk or mags...not too sure about the lantern though
Not controling Magneto?
Are you serious?

guy222
starhawk wins

Sin I AM
Not controling Magneto?
Are you serious?

y u mad? cuz he aint

Estacado
y u mad? cuz he aint
I aint mad....go read on Desp before going all smartass about it.smile

Sin I AM
I aint mad....go read on Desp before going all smartass about it.smile

lol, u should follow your own advice because he is not controlling magneto

Estacado
Cause he is wearing a helmet that doesnt give him tp defense?

Sin I AM
Cause he is wearing a helmet that doesnt give him tp defense?

what exactly are u asking me?

abhilegend
Despero has controlled j'onn, arthur, hal and bruce at once. Magnus is good but not that good.

Estacado
what exactly are u asking me?
Just wondering why you think he cant control erik?
I prefer Magnus over Desp but believe me if he can mindcontrol Hal Jordan,Martian Manhunter ,Aquaman and many others he wont be having any problem with Erik.

Estacado
Originally posted by abhilegend
Despero has controlled j'onn, arthur, hal and bruce at once. Magnus is good but not that good.
thumb up

Sin I AM
how is he gonna control him when he has psi shielding? plus it can be argued that he can cancel out his tp with his own powers...just because the jla jobbed doesnt mean erik will

abhilegend
how is he gonna control him when he has psi shielding? plus it can be argued that he can cancel out his tp with his own powers...just because the jla jobbed doesnt mean erik will
JLA don't job to despero. He's that kind of beast who always wrecks teams, guy has taken Lobo, Earth angel supergirl, martian manhunter, guy gardner, L-Ron and many others at once and was only beaten by plot device. On another instance took on entire JLA/JSA at once knocking out superman, captain marvel, diana, PG with brute strength. Magneto will get wrecked here.

Estacado
no expression

Stoic
Not saying that Magneto would win here, but if anyone has a chance to win this it would be him. I have a question though. How would Despero assault Magneto with TP if he was wearing that helmet?

Sin I AM
^he isn't

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Not saying that Magneto would win here, but if anyone has a chance to win this it would be him. I have a question though. How would Despero assault Magneto with TP if he was wearing that helmet?
By smashing it? GL rings has tp defenses too, didn't stop him before. How would magneto beat him?

Estacado
This is not the movie!
The helmet doesnt give him tp defense...

Sin I AM
This is not the movie!

i aint talking about the movies....magneto has held his own against charles while sleeping...he can jam, block, AND reflect psychic powers. DESPERO IS NOT CONTROLLING HIM

abhilegend
i aint talking about the movies....magneto has held his own against charles while sleeping...he can jam, block, AND reflect psychic powers. DESPERO IS NOT CONTROLLING HIM
Despero has mind controlled j'onn and arthur at once. Even starro, the guy who was controlling NINE GALAXIES of sentient beings at once can't control despero. Despero isn't charles, he controls people at his level.

Sin I AM
LOL at making this a despero versus magneto thread but ok i will play , in X-Men Vol. 2 #25 (Fatal Attractions) it took the combined might of both Xavier and Jean Grey to make a crack in Magneto telepathically.
attackin him with tp is a huge mistake, especially since its two other players on the field

oh and btw jean and charles > jonn and authur

Stoic
This is not the movie!

http://marvel.wikia.com/Magneto%27s_Helmet

Sin I AM

this is false stoic

abhilegend
LOL at making this a despero versus magneto thread but ok i will play , in X-Men Vol. 2 #25 (Fatal Attractions) it took the combined might of both Xavier and Jean Grey to make a crack in Magneto telepathically.
attackin him with tp is a huge mistake, especially since its two other players on the field

oh and btw jean and charles > jonn and authur
High end feat and charles lobotomized him once he got serious. This isn't just a telepathic battle of wills, despero is strong enough to beat the shit out of magneto. Despero was beating superman in h2h while controlling j'onn, hal, arthur, bruce etc. Starro>>>>>charles+jean.

Estacado
Thats wiki even i can edit it....:P
Go to Mags respect thread im sure there is multiple evidence that that is false.
The thread is long though cant remember which page was it...messed

Sin I AM
High end feat and charles lobotomized him once he got serious. This isn't just a telepathic battle of wills, despero is strong enough to beat the shit out of magneto. Despero was beating superman in h2h while controlling j'onn, hal, arthur, bruce etc. Starro>>>>>charles+jean.

quit lowballing, he has consistently displayed high end tp resistance. he will block his attacks

Estacado
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=417866&pagenumber=7

Here

The Helmet doesn't protect him from telepathic attacks...it's his latent telepathy that does...

a bit above middle of the page.

Stoic
I could have swore that I read a comic way back in the day that mentioned that his helmet stopped him from being manipulated via TP. I guess Comic Vine is wrong as well then.

http://www.comicvine.com/magnetos-helmet/18-56848/

Stoic
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=417866&pagenumber=7

Here

The Helmet doesn't protect him from telepathic attacks...it's his latent telepathy that does...

a bit above middle of the page.

Ah I see. There has been inconsistencies written in the characters canon in concerns to the helmet, which is why I was confused. Well me and what appears to be others as well.

abhilegend
^Blame the movies.

Sin I AM
I could have swore that I read a comic way back in the day that mentioned that his helmet stopped him from being manipulated via TP. I guess Comic Vine is wrong as well then.

http://www.comicvine.com/magnetos-helmet/18-56848/

yes comic vine is wrong as well, erik is able to control the EMS to dampen or outright negate telepathic powers, Even Silver Age Magneto has displyed mental abilities otherwise he would have never been a threat to charles...

abhilegend
quit lowballing, he has consistently displayed high end tp resistance. he will block his attacks
Quit highballing, despero controlls charles level telepaths effortlessely. No, he wouldn't

abhilegend
yes comic vine is wrong as well, erik is able to control the EMS to dampen or outright negate telepathic powers, Even Silver Age Magneto has displyed mental abilities otherwise he would have never been a threat to charles...
Over time and with prep. He blocked charles' blood supply in Eve of destruction, guess what happened when dazzler freed charles?

Stoic
There are other threats on the field however than just these two. It's my bet that in character, Magneto, Stakar, and Wog would gang rape Despero.

In my opinion though, if they all fought an every man/creature for themselves fight, that it would likely come down to Despero and Magneto. I could see Magneto winning this, but I could see Despero winning this as well, but it would depend heavily on the conditions (terrain). I don't know why, but the more I think about it, the more that I feel that Magneto would win this.

abhilegend
^
JLA don't job to despero. He's that kind of beast who always wrecks teams, guy has taken Lobo, Earth angel supergirl, martian manhunter, guy gardner, L-Ron and many others at once and was only beaten by plot device. On another instance took on entire JLA/JSA at once knocking out superman, captain marvel, diana, PG with brute strength. Magneto will get wrecked here.
Despero beats all of their asses at the same time.

Estacado
Carter disagrees.

abhilegend
^Who cares about carter?

Estacado
^Who cares about carter?
Hulk maybe...

abhilegend
^He has betty....

Sin I AM
Over time and with prep. He blocked charles' blood supply in Eve of destruction, guess what happened when dazzler freed charles?

your point? tp is not a very good route to start out on

abhilegend
^He can't just negate tp. Despero mindrapes charles level telepaths who has lobotomized magneto when he got serious to finish him.

Sin I AM
apples and oranges....not the same thing. i could just as easily say mags reverses his blood flow, or shuts down the synapes from firing in his brain

abhilegend
^CIS is still on. What stops despero from teleporting magnus' head off if we are going to that route?

Sin I AM
^CIS is still on. What stops despero from teleporting magnus' head off if we are going to that route?

because despero has never teleported an appendage away to my knowledge, unless im missing something. yet mags has done those mentioned above

abhilegend
^Despero also doesn't have as many appearances as magnus. On how many ocassions? Oh and it may not work on despero at all, he isn't a human.

iceman24567
Despero is immortal Magneto would have to literally rip him to shreds for a forum win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.