Solid snake vs. Chris redfeild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulkbuster1
eek! All weapons and heal items allowed

NemeBro
Solid Snake has the superior reaction-time, so... With a gun he wins, lol.

In h2h, Chris Redfield has greater physical strength (I think), while Snake edges him out in ability, reaction-time, and endurance, and has physically bested characters much stronger than Chris, so he wins.

Greysen93
Gotta say solid snake, but I'm pretty sure this is in the wrong section.

GenomeFrozener
Solid Snake

Sin_Volvagia
Solid Snake pulls out the Patriot, pulls the trigger, and Chris is done for.

TH3_V01D
Snake can go hand to hand against Cyborg Fox, and this dude is stronger than wesker.

Not to mention Twins Snake Feats ARE Cannon

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
Snake can go hand to hand against Cyborg Fox, and this dude is stronger than wesker.

Not to mention Twins Snake Feats ARE Cannon Yeah but give chris some credit he's been a top dog since re1 I believe maybe earlier and has fought monster bigger than boats. I believe snakes stealth and camouflage will prevail because chris is not to cautious of his surroundings and sometimes just barges into the scence without much thought of traps and what not might be lurking.

sterling archer
gotta go snake, element of suprise is hard feature to defeat.

TH3_V01D
BIG BOSS POWER BABY

Skip to 3:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87QjCOvhd3M

KingD19
That's bigger than a rock.

bigboss20
snake uses a stealth suit and sneaks up on chris, then its tap circle until chris's neck snaps, or B in the gcn version (i think,its been a while!)

Zack Fair
Snake doesn't need to sneak around to beat Chris. He beats him at everything.

CosmicComet
He's not stronger than Chris, that's for sure.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by CosmicComet

He doesn't have to be.

Ascendancy
Yeah, I'm going to go with the genetically engineered special operative, i.e., Solid Snake, especially if this is when he's still in his youth.

Zack Fair
Old Snake can still take it without much trouble.

TH3_V01D
Originally posted by CosmicComet

-The guy who is bulletimer and can go hand to hand against Gray Fox(Stronger than wesker btw) and fight Vamp Alone (a raiden level foe mind you)?

-The guy who makes his missions alone?

-The guy who dosent give a **** about killing his father, brother? Lol the patnah thing

Not to mention chris only deals with poor infected militias

TH3_V01D

mastagambit
Solid Snake.

pym-ftw
Chris is also a bullet timer and if game mechanics are allowed huh he routinely takes bullets to the face

SamZED
Dont think game mechanics are allowed. Because if it is then an ordinary cigar can cause Snake more damage than a 200-ton robot.

cdtm
After MGS1, the cut scenes started getting pretty ridiculous.. Solidus easily deflecting heavy machinegun fire marks him as a pretty impressive bullet timer, and both Cyborg Ninja's have crazy feats.

Solid Snake himself, though, I don't recall him having many over the top feats.. But correct me if he has a few. But if he doesn't yet beats the characters who do have them.....

That could just be PIS... Sure, PIS is a term usually used in comic book fights, but it could apply to video games as well....

I think an applicable example for video games is Cloud defeating Sephiroth.

SamZED
Originally posted by cdtm
After MGS1, the cut scenes started getting pretty ridiculous.. Solidus easily deflecting heavy machinegun fire marks him as a pretty impressive bullet timer, and both Cyborg Ninja's have crazy feats.

Solid Snake himself, though, I don't recall him having many over the top feats.. But correct me if he has a few. But if he doesn't yet beats the characters who do have them.....

That could just be PIS... Sure, PIS is a term usually used in comic book fights, but it could apply to video games as well....

I think an applicable example for video games is Cloud defeating Sephiroth. I can name a few. First of all speed/reflexes... he's also a bullet timer. Was shown dodging bullets after they're fired (even from behind)
Strength. A shockwave from his and Liquid's punch made MGRex vibrate. He can also run crazy fast, jump very high etc etc He's pretty much Captain America of MGS universe.

TH3_V01D
The fact he can go against Cyborg Fox in Hand to hand speak highly about his punching strenght.

And Vamp (this guy almost kills Raiden)..............alone.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by cdtm

I think an applicable example for video games is Cloud defeating Sephiroth.

Twin Snakes makes Solid Snake a beast.

BTW I wouldn't call Sephiroth vs Cloud PIS but rather CIS. Sephiroth continues to be a stupid moron by toying around with the 1 man who has foiled his plans jenova knows how many times.

the ninjak
Snake should kill Chris in a random encounter.

NemeBro
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
BIG BOSS POWER BABY

Skip to 3:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87QjCOvhd3M ......

So apparently Big Boss is class 100.

Holy Christ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.