Super tough Avengers Team vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor with belt of strength and magic gauntlets
Iron man in hulk buster armor
Red hulk (current)
Giant man
Wasp
Luke cage
Iron fist
The vision
Nova (Richard rider)
Worldbreaker Hulk
Sersi
Hercules with mace
Ares
Sentry (WWH)
Wolverine
Spider man
Hawkeye
She hulk
The forgotten one
Captain America

Vs

Zeus (marvel)

No bfr

Endless Mike
Zeus

DTM
Reminds me of the other Massive Avengers vs, Thanos thread here. smile Like that match, Im strongly supporting the huge assemblage of Avengers that are shown here to defeat Zeus.

PillarofOsiris
This team could definitely win.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Captain America

/thread

Starscream M
team stomps.

SamZED
Team. Although many of them are nonfactors.

Colossus-Big C
This team is nothing when you factor in 90% of the team is fodder. And cis is off

Zeus transmuted both ares and hercules into trolls one time, with cis off 90% of that team gets transmuted into trolls.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/7c5e9b135857732

Zeus also midraped every single superhero on the planet once .http://www.imagebam.com/image/37b798135860136
So mindraping that team would be cake sperm.

With cis off there are too many options.

PillarofOsiris
Where is it stated CIS is off?

JakeTheBank
In his mind.

hunbu04
It has already been stated on panel that the beings on hulk level are like ants to the Divine Skyfather and could be destroy with a mere taught, So if Hulk can be destroy with a mere taught than who on this team is a treat to Zeus.
NO CIS/PIS Zeus destroy them all in about 5 sec

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by hunbu04
It has already been stated on panel that the beings on hulk level are like ants to the Divine Skyfather and could be destroy with a mere taught, So if Hulk can be destroy with a mere taught than who on this team is a treat to Zeus.
NO CIS/PIS Zeus destroy them all in about 5 sec

Thor by himself has defeated beings more powerful than Zeus. If you think this team has no chance your crazy. And the OP says nothing about CIS.

Glorificus
That team really should have no chance against a legitimate skyfather like Zeus.

Only threat is if Sentry goes all Void and starts using his weird "Ahead of Time by 2 seconds", or Molecule manipulation stuff...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Zeus on average would get taken down but almost all of the team dies.

Frankly, I've always been of the opinion Thor could solo with decent use of Mjolnir, as we've seen, he has the ability to negate Zeus' offensive powers and the energy manipulation to hurt him. He wouldn't necessarily fight that way for the majority but he has a history of fighting more efficiently against Skyfather level beings than someone like the Hulk.

Colossus-Big C
post the scan of thor negating zeus powers. iirc zeus was able to negate thors weather powers. and actually have no sold mljonir blows in there first fight.

but even silver age zeus (albeit sucked) was still >thor

DTM
Actually I seem to remember Zeus beating Thor to pulp when he fought the Avengers, blaming them for Hercules' coma. The Avengers got in good shots to be sure, but he was winning in the end (until a revived Hercules jumped on Zeus to stop him).

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
post the scan of thor negating zeus powers. iirc zeus was able to negate thors weather powers. and actually has no sold mljonir blows in there first fight.

but even silver age zeus (albeit sucked) was still >thor

Not negating in the sense that he makes them stop working. I meant that Thor's defensive capabilities can neutralize any offense Zeus unleashes, which as we've seen, is well within Thor's capabilities. Mjolnir has blocked and matched Zeus' power output and the output of beings superior to him. Zeus really isn't anything that Thor hasn't faced and taken down before. It's not his average, but there's no denying it's a possible outcome.

When has Zeus been able to negate Thor's weather powers? That's never happened. You mean when teenage Thor traveled back to Troy? That's also never happened.

In there second fight, Zeus did something similar:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11644838_AvengersV1284-06.jpghttp://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11644837_AvengersV1284-14.jpg

Of course, Thor was severely weakened during that era. As we know, Mjolnir can seriously rock beings even above Zeus.

What do you mean Silver Age Zeus? The guy doesn't have enough appearances for there to a discrepancy big enough to need such a classification.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Not negating in the sense that he makes them stop working. I meant that Thor's defensive capabilities can neutralize any offense Zeus unleashes, which as we've seen, is well within Thor's capabilities. Mjolnir has blocked and matched Zeus' power output and the output of beings superior to him. Zeus really isn't anything that Thor hasn't faced and taken down before. It's not his average, but there's no denying it's a possible outcome.

When has Zeus been able to negate Thor's weather powers? That's never happened. You mean when teenage Thor traveled back to Troy? That's also never happened.

In there second fight, Zeus did something similar:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11644838_AvengersV1284-06.jpghttp://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11644837_AvengersV1284-14.jpg

Of course, Thor was severely weakened during that era. As we know, Mjolnir can seriously rock beings even above Zeus.

What do you mean Silver Age Zeus? The guy doesn't have enough appearances for there to a discrepancy big enough to need such a classification. i can post scans of thor blocking odins energy attacks, that doesnt mean anything imo.
media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1118883-thor_291_12_super.jpg
and your factoring out all if zeus other powers and focusing on energy output.... whats thor defence against transmutation? mind rape? physical brawl?

thor wasnt weakend by the way, he was cursed by hela but it had nothing to do with his power level

Rage.Of.Olympus
i can post scans of thor blocking odins energy attacks, that doesnt mean anything imo.

and your factoring out all if zeus other powers and focusing on energy output....

I thought that scene was the one you were referring to. And yes, it means something. Mjolnir can negate any offense Zeus usual puts out and can turn Zeus' power against him, and as the Ebony Blade showed, it's an effective tactic. Thor could very easily pull a Glory on Zeus, except it'd be more of a win for him.

Zeus isn't limited to shooting lightning solely, but it's what he does for the most part and I don't see him doing anything else in a fight. As a matter of fact, he never has now that I think about it. Well, he did change his size in the original battle with Typhoon, but that's not a game changer. Thor's been fighting the likes of Surtur since before he was banished to Earth.

whats thor defence against transmutation? mind rape? physical brawl?

Zeus would win in a physical brawl, but I'm assuming this is one of those times Thor fights like he's facing a Skyfather and not a Hulk. Though Mjolnir can rock Zeus' world like whoa.

He once turned Ares into a troll or something, you're gonna need more concrete evidence to prove it would work on Thor or he even uses it. Same goes for him erasing a memory of Namor's and some village folk.

I really think there's no arguing that Thor could beat Zeus. That being said, the Odinson doing it for a majority and such is a whole other deal. I'd give Zeus like 7 or 8 out of 10.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Glorificus
That team really should have no chance against a legitimate skyfather like Zeus.

Only threat is if Sentry goes all Void and starts using his weird "Ahead of Time by 2 seconds", or Molecule manipulation stuff...

Thor is more of a threat than Sentry. (even normal thor, nevermind he's AMPED.). And so is Sersi. This team is too stacked, even for a skyfather.

PillarofOsiris
Thor with the belt and gauntlets would slaughter the sentry....void or no void.

carver9
WBH and Thor are the main threats here. Zeus still wins but he will be in some severe pain.

hunbu04
When Thor prove on panel that he can do something about Zeus thunderbolts than you can argue but so far in every encounter Zeus Lightning has always fine a way to hurt Thor why thor attack has always been tank by Zeus. Thor is a mere thundergod. Even Odin once said it Zeus is last true elemental and the most powerful air spirit in the universe. Zeus is the ruler of the heaven and if cis is off mjolnir or not team lose 10/10

Oh don't forget the Skyfather also has Cosmic awareness and vast precogn plus it has been stated something on the line of Zeus all seeing eye

PillarofOsiris
Thors shields have contained a blast that could have destroyed 1/5 of the universe. If he fought smart, he could block zeus's thunderbolts. Not to mention the other heavy hitters on this team. Like the forgotten one, Sersi, etc. And lol at WBH being more of a threat than Sersi. And again, this Thor has a massive amp.

the ninjak
Rulk could drain Zeus and the rest maul him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by the ninjak
Rulk could drain Zeus and the rest maul him.
He can't drain anyone not a gamma mutate.

Mshinu
Zeus whups their butts.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Thors shields have contained a blast that could have destroyed 1/5 of the universe. If he fought smart, he could block zeus's thunderbolts. Not to mention the other heavy hitters on this team. Like the forgotten one, Sersi, etc. And lol at WBH being more of a threat than Sersi. And again, this Thor has a massive amp.

Lol at Hulk not being more of a threat than anyone on the field. If anything, he's the biggest threat.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Lol at Hulk not being more of a threat than anyone on the field. If anything, he's the biggest threat.
laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Happy Dance

SuperiorTech
When you see Zeus in a comic book he usually needs to be rescued, is depowered, dead, or having a bit more trouble than he should with whoever he is fighting.Now this is a comic book stuff like this is not exclusive to him but when you have as limited appearances as he does it kinda sticks out more.

Then you have the problem of Odin and the stance that they are equal only how Odin is treated and portrayed is completely opposite.Now I realize the difference in number of appearances but when most of them show you in a negative light or have you doing nothing really impressive I don't know it matters.

Pak at least seems to have given me some hope for the him.

the ninjak
Originally posted by abhilegend
He can't drain anyone not a gamma mutate.

So when he drained a Watcher and punched him out and lifted Mjolnir, how did that factor into the equation?

MODOK said he could absorb the Power Cosmic and more.....oh well.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Hulk37018.jpg

TheLordofMurder
So when he drained a Watcher and punched him out and lifted Mjolnir, how did that factor into the equation?

thumb up

Don Corleone
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor with belt of strength and magic gauntlets
Iron man in hulk buster armor
Red hulk (current)
Giant man
Wasp
Luke cage
Iron fist
The vision
Nova (Richard rider)
Worldbreaker Hulk
Sersi
Hercules with mace
Ares
Sentry (WWH)
Wolverine
Spider man
Hawkeye
She hulk
The forgotten one
Captain America

Vs

Zeus (marvel)

No bfr

There's about 3 he'd probably notice. The rest get taken out with a gesture. Then he'd cut lose on the poor 3.

tkitna
Zeus really trying would slap these pups around.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Starscream M
team stomps.

SuperiorTech

Rulk stopped using his absorption abilities because he would run the risk of being stuck in his Red Hulk form forever.From what I understand after his battle with Omegex it was taken even farther and limited to Gamma.

zopzop
Those Avengers scans, while humiliating, are the past. This is where Zeus is now power wise :
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/83594/2030702-zeus_and_odin.jpg

This scuffle was only stopped by the other Skyfathers stepping in and siding with Odin. Zeus takes this team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.