Zeus vs Tyrant (DP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
1. Hand to Hand only
2. All Powers

Who wins?

carver9
Zeus wins.

zopzop
Tyrant in both.

TheLordofMurder
Zeus in both...

iceman24567
Zeus

Nihilist
Tyrant in both

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Zeus in both... Based on ?

guy222
t easily

unless this is chaos war zeus

Tar-Antado
I'd go with Tyrant on both. Zeus would fill up a nice number of those energy globe thingies though.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant and pretty easily. What on God's green earth are making people pick Zeus is beyond me.

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant and pretty easily. What on God's green earth are making people pick Zeus is beyond me.

To be fair, Zeus have portrayed as uber lately, so much so that I'm not sure if Odin is indeed more powerful than he is.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I feel they are close enough in power that I would compare them to Superman and BA... no noticeable difference in power. However, Tyrant is just simply above both of them in power.

Horrificus
If Tyrant could beat Zeus, he would indeed be able to fill up many spheres, thus continue to tread water and keep up the illusion of being such a powerful character.

My theory is, that without all the external power-sources that Tyrant needs, he is actually Galactus' Playstation 3.

But, Tyrant for the tight wins here.

DTM
Ill go Tyrant as well, who considering how well he did against Galactus, Id pick over Odin or Zeus to win.

guy222
tyrant

iceman24567
Zeus

zeel
Prolly tyrant but he will work for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.