Plastic Man Vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1184/108933-55914-plastic-man_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/79830/2253640-juggernaut_4_large.jpg

Odekahn
Stalemate.

Existere
Stalemate. One could maybe toss the other one into orbit, but it wouldn't be easy.

EDIT: I guess Eel could also send Juggs into the ocean or something, which isn't a tactic that would work on Plastic Man.

Digi
Originally posted by Odekahn
Stalemate.

Endless Mike
Juggernaut could just walk out of the ocean. Stalemate like the other say.

abhilegend
Juggernaut. Doomsday beat PM by brute strength.

Digi
Originally posted by abhilegend
Juggernaut. Doomsday beat PM by brute strength.

Ridiculous PIS. Plastic Man has stretched for miles, and has also reformed after FAR worse. And we're to believe DD pulled at him and he ripped, and couldn't recover?

Existere
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Juggernaut could just walk out of the ocean. Stalemate like the other say. Yeah, I just sort of figured that it would count for a forum win.

Shrugs.

KingD19
Even if he could BFR him, Juggernaut can run at least 600mph as shown by Colossus, and Cain already demonstrated super speed before that during his run with the Thunderbolts. So he'd be back pretty quick.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Digi
Ridiculous PIS. Plastic Man has stretched for miles, and has also reformed after FAR worse. And we're to believe DD pulled at him and he ripped, and couldn't recover?

Maybe he adapted some sort of anti-stretching touch of death roll eyes (sarcastic)

namorsubby
I think pm would use juggs momentum against him for the bfr.

KingD19
He'd have to get him running at him first.

namorsubby
I figure hed have to run back after the force of his own blows drove him backwards. Plus hed be pretty mad.

KingD19
His momentum comes into play when he's charging/running at something. Not in a slug fest.

Existere
Eh. Juggernaut isn't exactly known for controlling his temper, and Plastic Man is an icon for comic relief superheroes.

It shouldn't be too hard to get Cain running in a predictable rage.

KingD19
Cain's been in fights with Deadpool, Insane Venom, and other people whose job it is to piss you off. He didn't charge them.

Blight
I'd say Plastic Man 1/10. The other 9 being stalemates.

nwg202
stalemate

Hulkbuster1
Juggernuat will use him to pack his groceries.

Mshinu
Can PM be suffocated?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mshinu
Can PM be suffocated?

No. He survived being smashed into hundreds of little pieces on the ocean floor for 3000 years.

Horrificus
Can Juggernaut eat PM?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Horrificus
Can Juggernaut eat PM?

I would say.....no. He'd probably shift around Cain's teeth, like how he clogged Tezumak's gear wheels up.

biensalsa
Is this stopping the Juggernaut? of a fight?

Mindset
Originally posted by biensalsa
Is this stopping the Juggernaut? of a fight? What about this thread leads you to believe it's anything but a fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.