Mr Majestic vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Mr Majestic at his best and peak vs

1.Current or classic Thor
2.KT
3.RKT

Who wins in each of the above and why?

abhilegend
Universal majestros pwns all versions of thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Universal majestros pwns all versions of thor.

Try proving that. He's more featless than Rune King Thor from what I remember. Who himself is in the same vein as Ion, basically not feat heavy, but implied to have immense power.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Try proving that. He's more featless than Rune King Thor from what I remember. Who himself is in the same vein as Ion, basically not feat heavy, but implied to have immense power.
Jerk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Tbh, I remember that story being very meh and a bit full of itself. Nothing really stuck except me being unimpressed -because of the hype- and that they talked themselves and their divine city up a lot, but were clearly very flawed beings. IIRC, one of them went mad, the robotic one, and I think killed a comrade.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Tbh, I remember that story being very meh and a bit full of itself. Nothing really stuck except me being unimpressed -because of the hype- and that they talked themselves and their divine city up a lot, but were clearly very flawed beings. IIRC, one of them went mad, the robotic one, and I think killed a comrade.
Yeah, I was also underwhelmed by it.

Prep-Man
For what it's worth here are a few feats he has done...

guy222
rkt ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.